Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

purus bankai training (frau an one other.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:24 pm

The shielding is unnescessary. Frau stops his attack and the binding kido releases. "Thank god. I was afraid that I would actually end up killing you.", says Frau in a releived voice. "I'm sorry that I got so aggressive, but I was running out of "safe" ideas." Says Frau as he walks back away from Puru a bit. "So are we done? Or do you want to try it out a bit?"
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:28 pm

puru unshields her self an looks at him with the emotionless face.... not even the pains of the sun burns showing on her face. she stand strait up an shes now stands at 6 foot. she looks at him an bows some thing toldy unpuruish. "umm sorry for making you worry." she said it in a monotoned voice. the bankai seems to have changed purus emotions. puru stands strait again... also now her bankai fit more to her curves an she had a skirt...witch was a plus from the shikai state...
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:32 pm

((Hahahaha, still shorter than me!))

Frau has a look on his face as if he is stunned. He also notices that she is almost as tall as he is now. He then tries to make it sound as though it was nothing although for once he is obviously not being honest about how he had felt. "Don't worry about it. I knew that you'd come through. All that matters is that it worked. But.... Are you feeling alright?" Asks Frau in reference to her completely un Puru-like behavior.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:37 pm

"umm yes why do you ask??" puru keeps the same look an shes looks from side to side an streachs out her wings they look heav dudy(sp?) compaired to her shikais wings. she fullly streached an shes has 2 sets of wings one the seems to be a back set an another that more of a front set. the longer wings streached 20 wide an the others where 18 feet.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:42 pm

Frau realizes that this is probably something to do with her bankai. "Well... You're acting completely different from your usual self. Also you sound different too. It's a good thing though I suppose. The more that you're like this the less likely that you would be killed for being rude to the espada." Says Frau jokingly, "Oh yeah, you never did answer my question about if you want to call it quits for the day."
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:52 pm

"ummm i wonder how i heal like this.....but it would be nice to know more about my bankai..." she wonders how she heals an she feels the inside of her wings. "they are so thickly armored...i wonder why that is....." puru looks around also shes notices.... her hairs longer now. shes pull her hair over her face. playing with it for a little.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:55 pm

"Um.. Do you want to test how you heal like this?" asks Frau. Frau yawns as he is getting a little tired and it is getting late. It's an hour past the time he usually goes to bed. He will however stay up to aid Puru in her bankai. He wants to see her become strong enough to defend herself from the enemies that she seems to make every single day due to her uncontrollable rudeness when she is not in bankai.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

puru nods an then flicks her head up. shes thinks an then looks at frau an then thinks. "come here i want to try some thing.." she looks at her wings. she figures they are bigenough for her an some one else to get wraped up. she thinks she might not heal but tranport people in this stage.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:05 pm

"O.k...... but if this hurts me with out me defending myself then you owe me big time!", says Frau who is not particularly looking forward to this at all. He walks towards Puru not knowing what to expect. The only thing that he does expect is that she doesn't even know what's going to happen. As he gets closer he notices how he is looking her in the eyes evenly instead of looking down.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:11 pm

shes hugs him an she wraps her wings around them so all light is gone. you her clicks an pins an gears turning loudly. puru wonders what the noises are. lights turn on an they are in a little room .... it looks like a small clinic. on wall is all mitalic colored. an puru sees a diagram of her body. her back is to the wall an she legs go of frau. "ummmm whats this place...."
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:16 pm

Frau is really confused by the hug. He is even more confused by the changing of surroundings. He looks around. "Nowhere I've been before. This is just plain weird, not to mention completely mind blowing.", says Frau as he looks around. Frau runs his ears briefly. "And what on earth or anywhere else for that matter is that noise?"
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:32 pm

the noise stops an your see a robotic arm come an pulls puru to a table. you see shes is conected to a cable at the shoulders. alot of other little arms come an start to dis asembale her armor an puru dos not under stand an then the only armor removed is that near the burns. on the anatomy of her body it shows how much of her body was burned from fraus attack.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:36 pm

((remember your arm is broke.... I think))

Frau watches and is completely amazed at what is happening. He looks over to the chart and then back at her and notices the similarities to the burns and marking on the chart. Frau turns to look at the chart so that he doesn't see Puru naked. ((not sure if you would be, but....)) He thinks about how odd this is for anything. There isn't a bankai or ressureccion like it. He then thinks more on it. I seem to remember in one of the Shinigami Academy's history book there was a page about some captains bankai that swallowed people to heal them and then it spit them back out.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:44 pm

one of the arms swings in front of frau an scans him an it looks atanother arm anits seems like the comunicate to eachother... purus mback an most of her right sides is being looked at by the arms. they figure that is more of a bad sun burn an she will only tan up a little on that side. the arms then come out an one scans purus eyes for damage from the light. "umm i need to know how to heal in this state??" a compartment neer frau opens up an ther is a metalic limb in side of it. there a beeps sound and a arm projects how much energy she has. all over her body an it shows her wat is locked an whats not. "umm how do i get out of this???"
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:54 pm

Frau's face whitens a little as all of the arms do what they do. "This is freaky. This just isn't natural.", says Frau as he tries to get as far away from the arms as possible. "Puru. You do realize that you are asking questions to inanimate objects, right? You sure that the heat didn't get to your head?", asks Frau worriedly.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:46 pm

the cable on purus back wides up. it puuls her back to the spot they came in an grabs fraus shirt. "ummm i thrink we are geting out of here...." puru ponders how she get energy to work her healing. the arms go in to the wall as they back away an the lights slowly start to dim.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:51 pm

"What the hell?! Let go of me you robo-homo!" Frau flails around trying to get it to let go, but it doesn't work. "Fine, if you're not gonna let me go then just get me the hell out of here." Frau crosses his arms and waits for it to get him out of where they are. He hates unnatural things.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:11 pm

puru holds on to frau as the lights go out. you heard the sound of gears an sounds. light starts to appear as her wings open up an she lets frau go. "i am not a homo.. i dont know.." she starts going back to her sealed state....
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:19 pm

"That was you?" Asks Frau completely confused. "Oh, well. Sorry about that. Anyways, You've done well my not so young padawan.", says Frau with a smile. "It will be interesting to see what new powers await you. Who knows what they are." says Frau. "Mine followed the path of my shikai. But I have seen some that are nowhere near the same."
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:56 pm

puru looks at him an yawns. an rubs her head she was once again 5 foot. she cleans out her ear. "umm yaaaa what ever frau. also now i can test my bankai againest some one in the court yard. if i can atleast learn an under stand it i can do better...." she turns an grabs her sword. she winces cuase of the burns. "but i wait tell this sun burn is gone...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

purus bankai training (frau an one other.)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non Story RPG :: Bankai Training-
Jump to: