Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) Empty
PostSubject: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:44 pm

puru waits tell no ones looking before she gos shikai. the vail gos around here an t feathers out in to her wings. "alright now time for bankai..." she takes a deep breath. an she then takes a stances with her wings around her. "bankai~." a lighgos around her an her hand comes out first an then her body followed by the massive wings she stands in the training room with not expression on her face as she looks at her new power. her spirit energy sent a signal out. shes looks at her self. "i wonder what i look like..... now..." her voice is monotoned.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:14 pm

Shiroi arrived looking at puru. He was shirtless and he was ready to train. " Hum, what are you doing here lady, i dont think this is the place you belong. " He said smiling. " Glad your i n Shikai i always said i liked your shikai beter. Anyways Wanna train i am in need for a spar and since your hear why not. Besides it about time fo another Test, I hear you got Bankai. " He said looking at her smiling he then walked towards her and sat down. " So lady shall we or your not ready." He asked in a calm voice.

((Sorry Lame))
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:37 pm

puru looks at him. an she is in bankai she spreads her oter wings to ther fullest laenght. "this is my bankai.... " she bows an the banaki state she stands 6 foot. she then stands up strait. puru voice was monotoned an had no emotion in it. she just looks at him with a emotionless expresion. "i don know know if this state has a fighting cabpiblity yet." she looks around. the outer wings fold up behide her but are still huge.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:36 pm

Shiroi thought, He then closed his eyes. " Thats your Bankai, Hum, Makes you more woman like, unlike your normal child like form. Your almost as tall as me now you worth....I mean Puru. " He sai caching himself for he said if sh gain Bankai he treat her with a bit more respect. " Thats fine how is your Heal ability." He asked kindly. Shiroi then looked at her emotionless as he thought and then look into her dead eyes with hi red bone dry blood shot eyes.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:38 pm

"i do not know. i still need to learn how to gater energy....." she looks at her wings an then at the floor. "i know i absorb energy just dont know what forms..." puru folds her wings up and she streaches her arms a little.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Frau walks into the courtyard and sees Shiroi there and Puru in her bankai. Frau then sits down by the wall to watch. He is curious to see what Puru can do in bankai. Let's see if it was worth wasting my time to help her get bankai. Thinks Frau to himself as he looks on. Frau then does something to show that he is truly interested in this. He actually takes off his sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:49 pm

Shiroi thought. " How do you not know how to use your Bankai wasnt you trainin to learn to do all this." He asked calmly. Shiroi then thought for a second. "You like to play with your wings alot dont you. I see you messing with them ever since i first got in here, or is that just a sign to let me know your nervous or scared of something." He said still with a emotionles tone. He then look at Puru. " You are the most confuseing and confused shinigami i have ever met. Wonder how and why they acepted you ." He said with a emotionless look and then sat there and thought again. He then seen Frau walk in. " Hum, A child aren't you suposed to be preparing to go to the Shinigami world. I heard you was going to kill the 12 captain i think." He said turnin his attention towards Frau.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:55 pm

puru looks at shiroi with her blank face. "my wings know how to heal. but they also have a lab like area where i can do healing..." shes hears frau an she turns to him an bows. "thank you frau for helping me achive bankai." puru dos not relise she is slowly gaining on battle energy as her chest an gauntlet stogages fill up.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:56 pm

"It's the 2nd Division, Espada-Sama. And with all due respect, you should know that I am not supposed to go yet." Says Frau, "Besides, I'm the one that put her into the situation to need to achieve bankai. I just want to see what I helped her accomplish." Frau stands up and leans against the wall. He isn't expecting to be attacked, but if there is any confrontation he knows that he musn't be sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Shiroi nods at Frau words. " Wise words kid. Anyways, Puru why is your chest and gaunlets glowing it looks like battery backs and they seem to be chargin." Shiro says as he moves quickly towards her and then grabs her hands and looks at the gaunlets then examins her breast plate. " Confusing. Why does it do that." He says tapping on her gauntlet and pointing toawrds her breast. " They glow and senquince and seem to be charging. I wonder." Shiroi then jumoed back and sat down and then went into a meditation pose and closed his eyes. He was thinking and also lisenng to the area around him, and Controling hi flow of reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:25 pm

"huh i see but what kind of energy am i gathing." puru pretends to shoot her wings with her gauntlets an there is a fast burst of enegery at her wings. " 3-Round-Burst!" 3 shorts are fired in to her wings an they are asorbed byt the wings for being energy. "huh so thats an attack??" that attack happend baster then a bala.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Shiroi watched her asorb the attack. I take it those charges are reaitsu you store up your powers are based off of a Quincy and Bounto's. You asorb Reaitsu to make yourself stronger and then use it for attacks and stuff. The wings asorb energy or reaitsu based attacks and use them to heal you or the people around you, but dont try to block a cero with those wings in wont work Cero is way to strong no way you will be able to with stand it. " Shiroi said in a calm voice. Shiroi then walked towards her and opened his eys. He tap her chest plate, and gaunlets. " Those iteams are what store the reaitsu you taken and hold it tell you use an attack like the bala you just did. Maybe, and just mabe if you can profect that ability you have you can make that bala even stronger and maybe copy the cero we espada usenlike you copied are bala." Shiroi said as he walk away from her again and sat down back in a meditaion position he was thinkin once more as he began to close his eyes.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:19 pm

puru looks at him an shes corrects him on the names. "that attack i just did was called 3-Round-Burst it was reistsu energy stored in from you giving off low spiritaul energy. it had in fact fired 3 shots 0.008secs apart from each other. making it seem like it was on attack. an if you beleive strong enough that i cant not block the cero why dont you try it." she had learned about how her body worked fast it was like a A.I learning how stuff worked..
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Frau grins at her statement and then quietly mutters to himself. "And if it can't handle the power we can see how good your healing abilities are in bankai." Frau is amused at how odd Puru's bankai is. To be honest he had pictured that it would have been something even weirder than it was. Frau puts his sunglasses in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:37 pm

Shiroi smiled. "My pleasure let see if you can handle this one. I warn what Frau said is true and i told you a cero is to strong for you to asorb this may send you flying depending those wings got a good defence on them, but you dont lisen to me so lets hope you can heal. " Shiroi then raised his hand. " Hope you ready." He then begin to charge it as he sat down in a meditation form. The ball of Cero grew and grew and once it was strong enough he fire it at her the big red blast went towards her. All shiroi did was lisen and pictured what appen in his head waiting for the sound of the inpact to hit her.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:50 pm

there was a loud sound of whistling energy votexing around as the cero hit. the light was to bight to see what has happend. the energy is drrained an soaks in to purus wings before it hit her. as the red cero energy is fully aborbed puru is seen just standing there like the cero was never fired at her. "i beilve your prodictions on my abilitys are wrong shiroi. it seems that cero was more like a pin prick to a giant." shes looks at her wings and they released steam becuase the cero energy had warmed them up an they became much easyer to move.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:46 pm

Exodus's figure appeared from the main entrance that lead out into the courtyard.he had just recently learned of puru, one of the few shinigami in los noches, gaining the ability to preform bankai.he was a few feet from the group as the training was still going on. Exodus had been gathering reiatsu for the coming invasion n needed a little break.

"I'm glad to see my subjects fail to stop thier training, even on the edge of war. Puru, my healer, it has been some time since I last spoke to you. It seems u have matured since then." exodus said making note of her bankai being in effect.it was true that he and puru had not spoken very often,usually a few words every few decades at the most but it had been almost 50 since the last time they had spoken. That was when he granted her full access to los noches n gave her the hollows med wing as a gift.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:55 pm

Shiroi smiled. " Good thing those wings take Cero blast but what about a grnad Rey Cero most powerful Cero an espada knows." Shiroi said in a deep and demonic voice. Then Shiroi seen Exodus and turn his smiled to an emotionless look then closed his eyes and sat down. " Hum Exodus seems like you care for this shinigami more then your own kind, gladyou gave her those hollow wings that protect her from stuff like our cero. Smart move. Why do you show your face in the trining grounds this is my spot where i train and hardly anyone eles joins, Today mus be a bad, day for you, Puu, and Frau seem to be having fun joining me and screwing my training section up." Shiroi said calmly with his eyes closed showing no emotion yet e still lisened. Shiroi had a great hate for Exodus and he knew Exodus had the same feeling that might be the reason Exodus made Senju follow him around and keep track. Shiroi said nothing and then signed and awaited on someone to talk.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:01 am

"thise wings are my own... its been 50 years sence i last saw exodus-san. if you wish to try a gran rey cero so be it. as far as i can see your cero have no effect on me. also i feel i have more then just one attack but i will wait before i try any of them." puru stands her ground as she looks at exodus an shiroi. she then looks at frau he has seen the clinic in side her wings. "exodus-san i no longer need the arrancar medical wing.. it seems my bankai hes a area of its own where i can so far dos not know the extent of its power."
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Frau remains silent next to the wall. He is extremely surprised to see Exodus here of all places. I wonder what he's doing here. Thinks Frau to himself. He scratches the back of his neck. Probably making sure a piece of trash like you isn't slacking off. At this Frau looks around as if someone had spoken to him. "Where is he?", asks Frau under his breath trying to figure out who had spoke. You really are ignorant aren't you? Heh Heh Heh.. Frau puts a hand on his forehead as if he is having a headache. "What the hell? It's like they're talking straight into my mind." He mutters again under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Shiroi smiled. " I know i was there when he was had the wings, I still mad that he hid you from me. That realy pisses me off Exodus couldn't trust me with a shinigami, thought I might kill her did you not? Though I do give you respect, I would have killed her if you told me." He said calmly. He then looked at Frau. " Frau what are you doing? Talking to yourself, growing a hollow within, maybe talking to your Zanpaktou." Shiroi said just watching him smiling. Shiroi then went back emotionless and awaited someone to speak.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:54 pm

exodus wasn't hear for puru, he was here for Frau. Exodus had a feeling a few days earlier of some new presence about the shinigami. He had drawn a quick conclusion and had come to test it out. It had been written that the longer a shinigami lived among strong hollows that they would slowly start absorbing their spirit particals like they did in the soul society. Exodus had first tested this with puru but she seemed to have formed a resistence to it in the for of eating flesh instead of the desired outcome of absorbtion.

"can you blame me for keeping her from you shiroi? I would like to keep someone as important as a healer alive. And as for my purpose here, is it really your place to ask me such a question? I swear if grudge was an aspect of death then you would hold it's title." exodus said talking to shiroi. "forget the past my sword, if I hated you then you wouldn't have that "1" on your body now would you?" he finished in a way that could be taken as a compliment or an insult. He then turned to face Frau who had apparently started to undergo the process.

" hearing voices Frau? That's not normal for a man of your nature, maybe us hollows are having an impact on you after all." he said darkly knowing full well his presence had finalized his test to awaken fraus inner demon. He could see it in the mans eyes.now it was only a matter of time and exodus assumed from previous casesthat it would happen in 5 days.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:18 pm

puru feels that she is actule wanted an in her bankai state she could not show the emotion but there is a faint blush. she closes her eyes. "shiroi they say your good at hand to hand why dont i show you my tech on you. can you block it?" purus wings drops from her back she walks frawed a little. there can be seen a cable attacthed to her back. she opens her eyes and the reitsu leaks out of the gauntlets then solidifes in to 3 foot blades. she shupos to him the cable still attached. she swings the blades at him from 2 feets away. she dos it in a X formation the middle of the X would be at his mid torso.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:39 pm

Shiroi said nothing towards Exodus and then watch Puru speak . " Hum dont you dare tryit." Once he said tht she shinpo towards him and did a slashing motion creating a X mark in the air that was suposed to hist him but he moved useing his Sinido and he was standing behind Puru his hand on her neck and he had his other hand aimed at her chest. " I told you dont dare, to fast for you and yes i am a hand to hand combat espada. Anyways please dont do that agan. " He then played with her neck and then took a deep breth and relesed the air he took onto her, Neck giving her a cold and sintice chill starting from her nexk to her spine. He let her go and walked away and sat down on a diffrent rock. " Hum, Puru you seem to hate me alot i notice you attack me alot ever since that day, I tested you." He said calmling looking at her.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:49 pm

purus blades go away as soon as she misses. she is pulled back as he appears behide her and he would be pulled and slamed in to purus wings with grate force. puru would once again be reconected to her wings. she was pulled back faster then shunpo. this he would have never seen this coming he has never seen this move before. he wouldnt of had a enough time to move when he appears behide her. "you shouldnt stand behide some one. not untell you fully understand their attack."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next