Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zeal's bankai training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeal Nerel
Division 5
Zeal Nerel

Zeal's bankai training Empty
PostSubject: Zeal's bankai training   Zeal's bankai training I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:36 pm

Zeal glanced around the grassy hilltop on which he stood. I guess this place is as good as any other... thought Zeal as he sat down. A gust of wind blew his hair a ruffled his shinigami uniform, before it continued on its path into the endless sky. He was hesitant at first, sometimes odd things happened when he- No he cut himself off mid-thought, I’m just going to do this. Taking one last glance at the world around him, he pulled in his legs, closed his eyes and took a deep breath as his feeling on reality was slowly lost...

Zeal opened his eyes and glanced at the new terrain around him. To another onlooker, they would see a haphazard meadow where nothing seemed so make much sense, but to Zeal, it was home. A cobblestone staircase led up to an unknown location, twisting and turning in dizzying ways. The sky was half day and half night and in the center of the two a celestial combination of half sun and half moon was present. Clouds floated freely in every direction, giving the entire area a hazy, dreamy feel. A single cloud dropped snow relentlessly over a massive mountain in the distance, and to the other side, the land seemed to slowly crumble away into nothingness. Zeal happened to be standing in a stream that ran through the middle of the valley. He stepped out into waist high grass, which was dotted with a random assortment of flowers. Zeal cast his gaze, however, on the most defining feature, the population that inhabited the area. It ranged from hollows, to random people, all of whom Zeal had killed at one point or another. Sucking in a deep breath of mildly sweet smelling air, he began his trek to the snow covered mountain.

The grass seemed to bend away from Zeal, making a make shift path through the brush allowing him to travel with ease to the mountain, where at the very base, a crack just big enough for a man to fit through, was located. Stepping into the crevice, Zeal began to feel the familiar presence of his mentor “Master Mirian? It's Zeal, I've come for training, just like the old days”. he waited for a response smiling slightly to himself.
Back to top Go down

Zeal's bankai training
Page 1 of 1