Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^) Empty
PostSubject: Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^)   Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:28 pm

She stepped out of what looked like a waiting room door from nowhere. The desert sand kicked up a little and the door began to close. This door was known to all, or at least everyone who was a shinigami or Hollow. It was a Senkai gate. A Hell butterfly followed her and rested on a small rock next to the now closed and dissipating gate. Her feet kicked up hand fulls of sand as she walked several feet from the butterfly. a small wind picked up as she walked causing her beautiful brown hair to sweep more violently than it was before. Her jeans barely covering her were held by suspenders that were a bright red and clashed with her attire. The shirt she wore was a cut piece of the Shinigami robe that hid most of the suspenders. she stopped and started to look at the Desolate area.'Hrmmmm, Perfect for training. I guess the desert WAS a good idea. never thought Hezro had any good ideas. Heh, god thing he can't hear my thoughts.' Her inner voice faded away and she put her left hand on the Tsuka of her Zanpaktou. As she pulled it out all the way her other hand took the scabbard out of her suspender's grip. laying the scabbard on the ground next to her but just a little behind, she started to examine the blade. She ran her fingers down the blade. She stopped, situated herself and ordered the Butterfly to summon the man waiting in the desert for her with the article she needed to preform this type of training. as she waited her breathing slowed and she was more calm than ever right now.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^)   Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:38 pm

Hezro slowly stepped out of his own senkaimon and into the desert, wearing his tradition shinigami gear as well as his captains haori. He was only about twenty feet away from Kenya now. As the gate closed behind him the figure of a huge white object was seen on Hezro's back. Hezro reached back and grabbed the white object and showed it to Kenya. The object looked like the outline of a man with a black line target placed dead center of it. It also had a spike at the bottom of it. Hezro thrusted this object into the ground to where it would stand on its own. He then walked right up to Kenya and looked her in the eyes.

"Your ready I take it?" was all he said as he watched her relax her muscles. This way of obtaining ones bankai was extremely dangerous as well as close to impossible. It involved continuous mental strain on the user as well as physical and cannot be stopped until it is achieved or the user dies. Hezro was here for instructional purposes only, as he could give no help to here once the training had started. This doesn't mean he can't cheer for her from the sidelines however. Hezro remembered when his father made him go through with this training, needless to say he wasn't cheering. In fact this story was what gave Kenya the idea.Hezro quickly cursed himself for it but figured it was best not to try talking herself outta it.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^)   Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:59 pm

She walked up to it and before answering Hezro she thrusted the sword in to the figure. The sword stayed there for several seconds and there was a shock wave of spirit energy that exploded from the figure. It was black in color and soon engulfed almost a half a mile before it faded away. The timer started to count down and she had three days to achieve Bankai. After the black energy faded away a small girl, with a black dress formed in place of the figure which was now gone. The only difference between her here and her in the realm of the zanpaktou was she had a small chain on her chest which signified she inhabited the figure. Kenya spoke up as the little girl pulled a blood soaked Cleaver out of the ground.

"So, it's time Kuroana. You know the drill."

After her little speech Kuroana called a massive amount of blades from the ground.

"There is one true blade, find it and slay me before I kill you."

Kuroana wasn't much for talking and she charged at Kenya full force. Kenya jumped back and grabbed an odd looking sword. Her sword shattered on contact with Kuroana's blade. Every blade was soaked in blood, yet it seemed that everyone she picked up would fail. She grabbed another blade, more looking as a Katana and blocked Kuroana's blade. the little girl jumped back and sliced Kenya's blade in half. Kenya reached for yet another one and was broken before she could block. Her efforts paid off just a little as she grabbed the next sword. The blade had broke Kuroana's blade but when Kenya went to attack the girl smashed it to pieces with just her palm.

"All these blades are part of you. There all apart of your heart. Every failure you have done, will do, and are doing now.'

Her voice pierced Kenya's mind. She stood in a stunned state as the girl grabbed another blade. Narrowly missing the attack Kenya flipped backwards as she picked up yet anther sword. She would have to figure out with hints from Kuroana that the true Bankai was inside Kenya herself.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^)   Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:21 am

The girl bolted towards Kenya, Kenya brought up her blade and stopped the girl's sword. The girl pushed a little harder and Kenya's blade broke. She bolted from blade to blade. then she started to search for the blade which her shikai looked like. She set her eyes upon a normal looking sword with a blood red glow to it. she grabbed it in mid flip. Landing on her feet in a ready position she yelled as Kuroana was racing at her.

"Heh, Got the real sword."

But as soon as she tried to block Kuroana's blade Kenya's shattered yet again. Kuroana's blade came down slicing Kenya from her left shoulder to her stomach. Blood came out of her mouth as she coughed. The fight had gone on for hours and Kenya could barely get up. When she finally did Kuroana spoke up in a more mean tone.

"If you do not obtain Bankai then I will kill you my self out of shame, now GET UP!!!!"

Kenya got fully up as she grabbed yet another sword. Then she brought it up, parried and aimed a counter attack for the girl's stomach. Yet again the girl broke the sword with her hand.

"What am I supposed to do!?!?"

Kenya's mind raced and couldn't figure out the answer.'What does she mean by these blades are my failures? if there my failures than how am I supposed to grab the one that is real?' Her thoughts were interrupted by Kuroana's blade striking Kenya across the chest. Blood gushed out from her wound. She started to run around and grabbed a random blade. Kenya slashed upward and was met by Kuoroana's blade. As they clashed several times again sparks erupted from the friction. Several moments later Kenya's blade broke as Kuroana almost sliced her. Kenya jumped back and grabbed yet another blade. her mind stared to think of Kuroana's words again.'tThese blades are apart of your heart. there all the failures you have done, will do, and are doing.' She started to think to the past and how similar this was to her shikai training. Her thoughts were interrupted yet again by Kuroana's blade shattering Kenya's. As kenya flipped back she started to get the hang of what was supposed to do. 'If these are parts of my heart...AND they represent every failure in my life then there is a part of my heart that is still pure.But if it isn't here than where is it?' As soon as she landed on her toes from the flip she was met by an incoming swing. She again jumped up to avoid the attack.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^)   Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:02 am

Hezro stood watch well out of reach of any attack the two might preform. He knew every ones technique of achieving bankai was different. He remembered his own when thousands of steel pillars shot up into the sky and he had to catch a damn fly while jumping from the tops of said pillars while Anaku and Voya took turns slashing at him. He watched Kenya slowly be hit again and again and knew just by looking at her that the sword would break, it was quite painful for him not to interfere, especially when she was so tired and it had only been a few hours. Hezro looked at a watch he had brought with him form Soul Society that he was using to take time with. He noted that she still had a long way to go before the day was over, and it would be like hell. Sad part was he knew good and well that no one finishes on the first day, its simply impossible.

"Come on Kenya!" he shouted from the sidelines hoping to encourage her. He had known what it felt like to receive no help or encouragement and could see that she needed some now. He didn't want to say to much, so he didn't distract here, but he did want to at least say something, hoping it would let her hold onto something as she went through possibly the worst pain of her life.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^)   Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:14 am

She grabbed another sword on her return to the ground. The girl was jumping back up and let little time for Kenya to react. just before she could fully block the blade broke. Kenya forced reaitsu through her foot and jumped off kuroana's blade. her hair flapping fiercely through the air. several hours had gone bye with no luck in Kenya's struggle. She jumped around grabbing blade after blade. Each braking, some braking kuroana's blade. She was having trouble facing the truth of bankai. She made the connection several times yet she couldn't understand. The time was dwindling down and still no connection. Kuroana spoke up yet again with a clue and a threat.

"If you fail to make the connection I WILL kill you Kenya."

Kenya's mind kept racing as she picked up blade after blade to find them shattering. She picked up another random sword. Her reflexes allowed her to avoid being beheaded but on her return to attack the blade was shattered by kuroana's hand.

"That makes fifty Kenya. you are slowly dieing.NOW GET UP AND FIGHT!!!!"

Kenya jumped up and grabbed yet another blade as she aimed a piercing shot for Kuroana's heart. The blade missed by an inch and she was flown backwards by kuroana hitting her with her palm.'NO..THIS WILL NOT END HERE!!!" Kenya got up and grabbed another sword ready to battle. Kuroana followed suit and started to charge at Kenya. Hezro's voice pierced her ears. 'Hezros cheering me on?' She thought as Kuroana forced kenya's blade back to her chest. 'I..I CAN DO THIS!!!' her mind's voice yeled out and she forced Kuroana's blade to the ground shattering it. Kenya aimed a piercing strike for kuroana's heart again but the girl jumped up and landed on the sword. she sprinted up the small sword as she grabbed another blade she cut Kenya's left shoulder in a swift slash. Kenya stumbled back but regained her footing fast. as she continued her onslaught she tried to figure out how to find the final, pure part of her heart.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^)   Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:46 pm

Kuroana's constant assault never slowed or dwindled in power. Her next attack was a slice aimed for Kenya's midsection that would tear her in half it was so powerful. Kenya jumped up, narrowly avoiding getting cleaved in half. Kenya made half of the connection and stood there. Kuroana stood straight up and faced Kenya with a new blade.

"So, have you figured it-"

Before She could finish her sentence Kenya closed her eyes and yelled out as she made the motion of pulling her Zanpaktou out of her sheath. A wave of spirit energy burst forth from Kenya as she spoke.

"Rip, Kuroana!!"

A small wind picked up around Kenya. Sand started to pick up and whirl around her. The sand was so dense that no one could see Kenya at all anymore. As the sand started to clear She could be seen with her shikai. A full black sword, Blade, Tsuka, Tsuba and all. The blade began to glow a blood red as she swung it around a little. She pointed the blade at Kuroana and spoke up.

"Okay, lets battle for real this time."

As she spoke her spirit power began to spike. it was massive, the reaitsu its self was nothing more than captain level to start, It felt like a captain had released their shikai upon the land. The spirit power flowed in a circle around Kenya like a barrier. It was now visible, it looked like fire or torn space whipping and nipping at the sky above though the highest point was only just above her head. Kenya's eyes seemed to glow a dark red as she charged at Kuroana. several feet before she could make an attempt Kuroana disappeared. Her voice rang out from an unknown place.

"Okay then Kenya. Lets get part two started then."
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^)   Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:44 pm

The swords shook and retreated back in to the ground. the sand turned to a forest. There was a clearing where the butterfly, Kenya, and Hezro was. The trees were dark and looked half dead. It was more lie a forest out of a scary movie than one you would see in everyday life. The leaves were dark green as the bark was a silver gray color. The branches twisted and cured in all sorts of ways. Then a sinister voice erupted through the forest.

"Kenya, this is only stage two, you must now fight the essence of death. RAVENS!!!"

The voice dissipated in a menacing laugh as ravens started to circle Kenya. Her spirit energy was drained and she could no longer hold shikai. Her sword reverted back to normal and she was faced with a task of immense inability. Her task was simply to kill the ravens. These birds swept, dive bombed, and aimed for her head. There was little she could do now but wave her sword around aimlessly. So she did just that, She started to swing aimlessly only hitting two after an hour. She realized there was a lesson to be learned like the last part but was unsure of what that lesson was. Her first thought was confirmed as unusable as did her second, as she started to swing only in a downward motion. She finally got it and started to calm her breathing and concentrating on one bird. She swung, eyes still closed, and struck the bird down in one shot. But there were too many to kill like this so Kenya began to get impatient.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^)   Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:05 pm

She focused on another bird. As she sliced it in half the birds began to move faster. The more she killed the faster they became. If she took ten down they became ten times faster. She took another out and this time they started to fly around her in different directions. This not only making it difficult to hit them but strained her ability to concentrate on one. She gt another one down but the started to move faster again. As she took out another they began to change all together, they flew irrationally and quickly. This left no room for error on Kenya's behalf. Kuroana appeared on the other side of the circle to 'encourage' Kenya.

"C'mon Kenya...you call that a swing? What are you doing wasting time? DO SOMETHING!!!!! YOU ONLY HAVE THREE DAYS!!"

her voice went from semi-nice to hate filled in one sentence. She disappeared again and started to slash at Kenya to break her concentration. One after another she was unable hit the birds and get slashed at the same time. In her frustration she lept backwards and leveled her sword to the right. This technique was old yet affective, she ran towards Kuroana with the birds taking off to hit her. Kenya was cut by two birds before she swung her sword taking out several ravens. It wasn't the fact that she found it hard to hit them it was the random slashes that tormented her. With the slashes stopped for now she continued to fight the birds as several aimed at her at once. With one swoop she took half of those birds out but was cut by the remaining ones. Flipping in to the air she swung and hoped she could hit the small targets. She lept on to a branch an started to eye the birds.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^)   Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:05 pm

As the birds regrouped to charge at Kenya she jumped down from the branch and pushed off the ground with more than enough reaitsu to speed her along. Her hair flapping violently in the wind her velocity made, she bore down on the group of ravens. Aiming a slice attack towards the groups middle she easily took out almost ten birds. Kenya started to jump, twist, and use some extreme acrobatic maneuvers to avoid getting hit while hitting. This lasted for only a little bit as one of the birds broke formation and dived her. As it was barreling down it aimed for her right shoulder. Sidestepping just in time to avoid the bird she slashed several more. It seemed that now they stopped getting faster or she was regaining her spirit power back. Flipping back up to a branch Kenya took out two birds by kicking them. after landing on said branch she pushed off with reaitsu yet again. her hair flapping in the same manner as before was like her lure for the birds. As they followed she led them in to a sharp corner they could not make easily and thus was able to pick off several more. As she became more and more innovative she was able to both avoid getting hit and hit her target almost with perfect accuracy. It took several more tries of this and she started to hit at least one every swing. Kuroana spoke up with a tone that could command the winds.

"ENOUGH!!"

The birds flew away in there small group and disappeared in to the forest.

"You will fight me now Kenya. Give it all you have."

Her voice the second time seemed smart and sarcastic. Although she had nothing to prove this thought but shear feeling she readied to fight Kuroana. With out warning a warm sensation came over her left side followed by a sting. The warmness started to trickle down her side. She jumped back and put her left hand on the wound. She tore some of her shirt and wrapped it around the wound. However long it has been from healing someone by simple means she still managed to fix her plight so far. she slowed her breathing and started to focus so she could detect Kuroana.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^)   Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:31 pm

With out a trace Kuroana appeared on Kenya's right and slashed her, almost breaking one of her ribs. Due to the change in ability of detecting Kuroana she had to improvise. Thus she started to use her ears and mind. Kenya started to slash at branches making it look lie she was trying to find Kuroana. After several attacks twigs and branches were scattered over the area. If Kuroana tried to attack she would break a twig or branch. Just as Kenya expected Kuroana appeared on Kenya's left side. And as she stepped down out of a shunpo her left foot landed on a small twig. As it snapped in a small and barley audible sound Kenya jumped up in hopes of avoiding Kuroana's sword. She did, barely. As the sword aimed for her side was met by the souls of Kenya's feet it tipped down and almost made Kuroana drop it. Kenya vaulted up the sword and aimed a kick to Kuroana's head. As it connected a massive air vortex could be seen as Kuroana slowly flew to her right. Several seconds later the vortex exploded and Kuroana was sent flying at over 200/mph. This wasn't unusual considering she likes to gather tons of reaitsu in her feet and fists for a devastating attack. Kuroana forced reaitsu in her feet and skidded mid-air causing smoke for bellow from her feet. when she came to a complete stop she jumped to a tree and launched off it using reaitsu. Kuroana had aimed a strike for Kenya's gut to make sure she could not get up again. The downfall to this was that Kenya could clearly see head on attacks. This would hinder Kuroana's tries but ten meters to hitting Kenya Kuroana's image dissipated with no sound. However odd it proved to be futile because of the ingenious plan of the twigs as it become known as. Kuroana's image reappeared behind Kenya and her left foot stepped on a twig snapping it. This alerted Kenya and she narrowly missed the blade as it struck her right side. She countered by slamming her elbow in to Kuroana's chin causing her to tumble backwards.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^)   Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:19 pm

Kuroana regained her footing and just stared at Kenya. She spoke up in a heart wrenching tone.

"I finally believe you are ready to see my true form Kenya. Be amazed as all will be by my blade. Shine with divine light, The goddess of the sun, Amaterasu."

As she spoke a white light engulfed her pure evil look. It wasn't long before The light was so bright it made Kenya look away and put her hand up. When it finally died down Kenya was stunned. There was nothing Kenya could say, she just laid gaze upon the new sight before her. A tall woman with wolf-like ears stood with a bright white dress. Ink lines weaved and curved all around on her dress. She had pure white hair and stood with a glow. Her Zanpaktou was now pure snow white in color and glowed with a sense of purity. It was the most beautiful thing Kenya had ever seen. She still had no words to say to Amaterasu. As she gawked Amaterasu spoke up with voice of a siren that would appease all.

"Kenya, it has been long that I have deceived you but with good reason. I did not trust you enough to show my true form and now by obtaining the strength to come this far and willingness to fight to the bitter end I allow you to have my full power. There is one catch though. I wish to test you against my full power."

Amaterasu looked at the awe struck Kenya and uttered a word that struck fear in to Kenya. The fear ran soo deep it caused her to feel like fleeing.

"Bankai"

Amaterasu glowed a bright, pure, virgin, white as power amassed behind her. A white glowing figure started to form from feet to body and head to tail. It was a giant pure white wolf. The wolf was adorned with brush strokes curving in her fur like the dress Amaterasu was wearing. It was a defining feeling to see a gigantic wolf eye and snarl at you. Though the intimidation factor was high It was something Kenya could live with. The wolf lept at Kenya by a flick of Amaterasu's sword. As she came crashing down Kenya managed to jump to the top of a tree to be on a more level ground. And with nothing but a sealed Amaterasu in her possession she had to defeat the wolf. Though this would come easy because all Amaterasu wanted was to see Kenya fight gallantly and bravely. If Kenya backed down just an inch it was certain that Amaterasu would kill her. With her sword Kenya bolted and kicked off a tree or two to get enough air and velocity to e able to do her net move. As she flew right y Amaterasu she stabbed and grinned the wolf along her side. Causing great pain Kenya was in control of the battle. Kenya's image dissipated and reappeared on the other side o the wolf. As Kenya stabbed the wolf she tore open her side. Amaterasu quickly released the bankai as she had seen enough. Amaterasu approached Kenya and spoke up in her siren-like voice.

"Kenya I leave all my power to your discretion. As well as tell you a secret about me. I also have the ability to turn in to a white or black ring. The color depends on how I was sealed. The first technique is a Kuroana seal. The second is an Amaterasu seal."

With as quick as the battle started the figure reappeared as Amaterasu dissipated back to her realm. Kenya sheathed her sword and walked over to Hezro. She nodded at him and opened a Senkaimone. after which she was escorted by her Hell butterfly that came with her.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^)   Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:52 pm

(END)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^)   Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuroana, Bankai training. (gonna use Urahara's figurene so ^.^)
Page 1 of 1