Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:37 am

Frau closes his eyes thinking about all of this. Starting with what Shiroi had said. Though he automatically dismisses the first of Shiroi's possbilities. This sure as hell isn't Lumiere (The zanpakuto spirit). And whose heard of growing an inner hollow? Shinigami can't even.......Wait. By the time that Frau had gotten to this point Exodus had spoke. Hollows having an impact? Frau starts putting 2 and 2 together. I read in the library back when I was a shinigami about a group of high ranked shinigami. I don't remember why it happened, but something about them becoming viziards..... A shinigami that had taken on hollow abilities. But how did they get the abilities? Surely they hadn't had a hollow inside of them. How the hell is that even possible?! Frau was starting to despise how secret the shinigami had kept this matter. He wasn't even supposed to have read what he had about viziards. Frau opens his eyes again and looks at Exodus. "My apologies for creating a scene Exodus-Sama." (this is meant as respectful as I never see anyone refer to you as Kamanera.) Is sama the only name you know or are you just that pathetic? Frau recloses his eyes. What the hell is happening? Is all that he can manage to think. Then the next thing that comes to mind is. Well, with that little comment I know that I'm not talking to myself. I'm not stupid enough to call him anything but... This was a lighter thought as he was trying to get a hold of himself. Who are you calling stupid?! Trash!
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:43 pm

Sephiroth was bored and heared that just about all the people in las noches was here so he came to. Sephiroth could see them all. He found puru,Shiro,Exodus and a new face. Sephiroth did not know this man. He walked up to Exodus but was looking at the man. Sephiroth was around for a little and heared Exouse say something about the hollows geting to him. Sephiroth looked in the mans eyes and could tell it right then and there. He was a vizard. Sephiroth looked back at Exodus. "So, That guy over there." Sephiroth points at Faru. "He's becomeing a vizard? I can tell just by the eyes. I had the same look when i found out that i was one." He said. He waits to see what Exodus says.

(Short sorry It's going to be short for the night i just took my meds and it's hard for me to post long.)
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:01 am

"it appears so. From past experiments he will under go hollowfication in less than 5 days of claiming to hear voices. Him and puru were sort of like free roaming test subjects, a attempt to better understand the process. Puru was a failure and actually created a tolerance to hollow reiatsu as Frau held the opposite responce. He seems to have absorbed hollow reiatsu long enough for a hollow to have formed inside of him. His darker nature consumed this hollow and fused with it to form fraus own hollow.now it has grown to a level that it can start affecting him." exodus told sephiroth in a voice low enough for Frau not to hear. " it's best he finds out on his own, he will be happy when he realizes being in the "enemies" land has given him a grand new strength, almost like a human finding a million dollars for skipping work n going on vacation." he said in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:09 am

Shiroi was hit by the girl wings getting tackled to a rock where he begin to sit on. " Hum pretty strong force coming from yor wings, forgot about that. Anyways that should crush a normal persons bones, but as the best combat user here actual pushed off of it to remove some of the damages. Anyways my gaurd shall not fall again." Shiroi just sat and wondered. " You idiots are ruining my training. " Shiroi said with his eyes close. " I came here to train, If i would have known that there was going to be so many people in here at this time of day, would have trained in Exodus office just to piss him off a little." He said with a grin on his face showing abit of a demonic side like always. " Hey Puru, Can you take a full force punch like this. " He then used Sinido and was infront of Puru his fist clitch and heading towards her face at full force. If this one punch hit she would most likely fall on the floor, and if she was strong enough to with stand it she would just slide back and smile wiping the blood of her face. Either way this punch would hurt her but not enough to kill her.

(Short, Very Sorry)
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:54 pm

puru knowing shiroi for as long as she has she already knew he was a hot head an he thinks he was the best. so what if he had more power or fast movement. it seems he never seems to examines his opponets. puru stood 6 foot now punching at her face made his fis go up at a slant. puru brings up her knee an bends back wards to avoid the punch an knee him hard in the gut with his own kentic energy. her knee is armored like it was in shikai just more strong an sleek. if this conects this would punture his skin an break her knee plating off.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:10 pm

"Who do you think you're calling trash." Frau mumbles to the hollow. You! Who else would I be talking to you moronic piece of trash! "STOP CALLING ME TRASH YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!!", yells Frau at the top of his lungs. He quickly covers his mouth as soon as he yells. He then hangs his head. Yup, now they're going to all think I'm crazy... which might be the case anyways. Thinks Frau. Hahahahahahaha Frau leans against the wall with his back and slides into a sitting position. He looks up at the sky and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:57 pm

Shiroi smiled as she leand back. He then seen she was about to kick him so he took his knee and raised it blocker her attack. " Please you almost hit me in that spot, bad move." He then lowered his ne when she did and he grabed her chest plate and help her stand up tall because it look like she was about to fall over. " You shouldnt do that bad way to get hurt especaily with those heavy wings on your back. " He said as he released her breast plate and walk away. " Puru, What do you know about me." He said sitting down doing nothing. " Frau stop talking to your danm Hollow more one second, and if your GOING TO YELL AT IT YELL IN YOU MIND IT CAN READ YOUR THOUGHTS AFTER AL YOUR PIECE OF TRASH." Shiroi said mocing Frau and smiling at him a he did so. He then waited on Frau and/or Puru to reply.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Sephiroth looked at him. Sephiroth smiled. "Yep. He has a hollow. A new vizard. fresh meat. It's always nice to see a new vizard when he meets his hollow." Sephiroth said to Exodus. He walked up to him. Sephiroth looked at him and sat down. "well, well, well. I thought i was the only one here. It's nice to see a brother." Sephiroth said. "I was just like you when i started out. but later you should get better." Sephiroth poped his neck. "Oh how rude of me. My name is Sephiroth. What is your name?" He asked and waits for him to speek.

(short sorry.)
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:13 pm

puru closes her wings around them an there loud sounds of locking meanical things. this is very dark an slowly lights turn on an puru an shiroi are standing ina small clinic like area. it has one talbe an out of the walls come robtic arms an one scans shiroi for wounds of any kind. puru sets away from the wall when she dos she is conected to a cable between her shoulders. shiroi can see a diagram of purus body on one wall showing where parts where destroyed or damaged.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:21 pm

Frau slowly open his eyes and looks at Sephiroth. "My names Frau..... What do you mean "a brother", does that mean that you're a viziard..... and does that mean that it's true about me having an inner hollow?" asks Frau. It seemed like his whole world was changing. He had never known anyone that had gone through the process of becoming a viziard. He was worried, probably even scared about what was happening. It just seemed so.... unnatural. Thoughts completely flood Frau's mind.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:31 pm

Shiroi is looking around then he looks at Puru he walks towards her and then gabs her and sits down with her on his lap. " Tell me my lady where the hail am i and why are these things scanning me? By the way, That screen shows your body, I have to say you look sexy with no close on, but. You still go that scar i gave you the first day i met you kinda funny." He says as he dip his hand into her armor and then rip the piece that covers her stomach. " Hum, I was right you do still got a circular scar around your stomach at the same part where i stabed you at. Guess everyday you get dress you picture that day and me stabbing you, must be a nice memoy, and maybe the same reason why you hate me." He sys as he watches her and smiles. " She is pretty in Bankai state i should, Then again what happenif this thing gives up once she gets into it, I beeter hold of andlern more about this place like what is it." Shiroi thinks in his head.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:46 pm

Sephiroth smiled. "Yep. I'm a vizard and so are you. Your going to need my help soon." Sephiroth said. "When i'm done you can do this." Sephiroth said and put his hand to his face. A mask showed up and he pulled it off of his face. "This is what you will have." He said and it was then gone. Sephiroth waits for him to speek.

(god i can't post today)
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:47 pm

the alot of robotic arms come out an grab puru an some start to take apart her chest plate. puru looks at him. the her hair block any view he would have got of her breasts. more arms come with new peices of armor. unlike before this is a dull grey color. "this is the healing area of my bankai...." robotic arms surond shiroi. in riping off her hard armor it had sliced though his skin even his steel skin. "may armor is made up of adamantin. your where lucky when you grabed it the way you did you didnt cut tendons."
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:02 am

Frau was surprised, he had no clue that any abilities came with that mask but he sensed a spike of reitsu when Sephiroth had brought out his mask. "I'm glad that there is someone here who can guide me.", says Frau, "To be honest I am clueless about viziards, I only know of them, not about them. Thank you for being kind enough to offer your assisstance." Only someone that's as weak and pathetic as you would need help. At that Frau grits his teeth and closes his eyes. He know that there is no use in snapping at it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:50 pm

Sephiroth looked at him. "i just don't want to see a vizard get taken over by his hollow. It's hard to kill." Sephiroth said and laughed. "Now, let me tell you about us. the vizards are a strong race. we gane the powers of hollows and can make the masks of them. When we use are masks, we can get powers. Like for me. Something that works with all masks is your speed and power gets alot better. but each mask has something that only it can do. Like me. I can do this when my mask is on." Sephiroth said and had his mask show up on his face. Sephiroth put his hand up and a cero formed. He shot it and it was flying in the air but was no were near someone to get hit by it. "Also i can do things to you that feel real." Sephiroth said. "I will not do it unless we are going to fight. Now when the hollow takes over only a part of you mask will show." Sephiroth said. He put his hand back to his face and the mask left him. "What elss do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:51 pm

Exodus slowly walks away from the courtyard making sure he isn't noticed leaving while his reaitsu slowly fades away at a speed none would even notice changing.Exodus had many other things to do before the attack on the seireitei involved him. He had to analyse the movements of the Shinigami and the canidates for Captain Commander. He would be fighting the commander and he needed to moniter every aspect of the shinigami's movements. So he dissappeared for the moment and would return when he needed too.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:05 pm

Frau opens his eyes again shortly after the hollow had finished talking. Frau then watched and listened to Sephiroth and calmed down a bit. It surely seemed as though he was alright with being a viziard. As if he maybe enjoyed it, this soothed Frau's mind. "I do in fact have one question. What do you mean battle with my inner hollow? I mean how do I get to that point?" asks Frau.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:11 pm

Sephiroth smiled. "well you know how when you got to that world of yours to talk to your zan? You go there and he will be waiting for you. You guys will fight. If you win, you get the power of a mask. Lose, he takes over your body and i will kill you on the spot. Now to do this when your fighting him i'm going to be fighting you. but it will not be you. It will be a hollow form of you. It will kill all it sees and i'm there to stop it from going around killing people. I've had to go through this before. Your body will take the form of a hollow as we fight and if and when you win all of it will go away but your mask. Then we will have to fight with that mask on and you have to try to find out what your mask can do." Sephiroth said.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:14 pm

Any comfort that Frau had had just left with Sephiroth explaining it. Frau knew however that if he didn't try to fight it that it would end up happening anyways. He figured that he should get it over with as quick as possible. "Alright.... I'll meet up with you later then. For some reason I feel really tired suddenly. I think that it is because all of this is a little much for me to handle." Frau then lets out a massive yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:22 pm

Sephiroth smiled. "trust me. your going to need all the rest you can get. The hollow inside you is just if not stronger then you." Sephiroth said. "but i think that you can pull it through. We will meet up tomarrow." Sephiroth said. he got back to his feet and walked away.

(Exit. and tomarrow can be eny time you want. Today,next week it's up to you pm me when you want to do it.)
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:33 pm

Frau nods at what Sephiroth say, and then watches him leave. Frau slowly gets up and thinks to himself. It sounds like I have no choice BUT to win. He then starts to leave the courtyard. As if that will happen! You're too much of a sissy! Frau slowly shakes his head and then leaves.

((And I too have left....))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)   puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

puru mint training her bankai.. (open to one person maybe two.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2