Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

purus bankai training (frau an one other.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:10 pm

Frau makes a small disgusted sound and then grins. "If you want to play the game of blinding people than let's do it!" A brilliant aura of light forms around Frau. Looking into it would easily temporarily blind some one. As Frau does this he backs up a little. He still cannot see. He wipes his glasses and smears it. He can see now, but not well at all. It's as if he is looking through a bug splattered car windshield only it is worse.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:17 pm

puru covers her eyes an she looks around. she sees sun spots an shes rubs her eyes trying to see. she stubbles around alittle trying to clear her eyes she was defnlty not ready for that attack. shes closes her eyes she looks around while her eyes are closed looking for the birghtest light though her eye lids an shes runs for that spot an kicks there...
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:48 am

Frau sidesteps the kick and rubs his glasses off more now allowing him to see rather well. The light is still blinding bright to Puru. Frau wasn't particularly fond of using that technique, especially against allies, but nonetheless he would use it when he felt the need or when he became annoyed. "I'll assume that you aren't fond of this.", says Frau. Right after he says this he shunpos behind puru and slashes at her back with his sword of light.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:43 pm

purus wings take the hit for here blocking the attak. they become damges an start to fall aprat as she comes around with a punchs with her blody hand. "ya its a pain in the ass not being able to see!" her eyes still closes shes hope she at least land a blow. shes starts to crave for some thing to happen. she knew she was slowly lossing a battle she wouldnt win. she thinks of this an shes panics. what if this was one on the battle fields she dos not have the power to heal other then healing kido an thats slow. she craves for her healing power to return to her. as her gauntlet slowly fixes the storage unit.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:55 pm

Frau is a litttle surprised by her counter but not much. Frau releases his light sword which disappates. He then moves his now unoccupied hand to catch her punch. He spins her so that she is facing him and attempts to knee her in the stomach with as much force as he could muster. I'm sorry about this Puru, but it is for your own good, assuming that you are indeed at that level. Thinks Frau to himself.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:10 pm

puru armor blocks most of the blow. but it gets dented in an the shock from it makes her lose her breath. gags on the loss of air an shes opens her eyes slowly. an she mouths words but they can no her herd. shes feels let down. ~why am i weak.... sougetsu your the most elegent shikai i ever seen. but i feel i have let you down. i am not as good of a healer i would like an fighting its not what you was ment for. i just wish i could be more powerful to reach the hights i already know you posess. or is it you need to reach how ever high i have gotten.... it dosnt matter dos it. we will always be the last ones...~ puru now feels as if she has let down her own spirit.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:51 am

His hand still covers her fist an he attempts to through her to the ground. Frau sees that he seems to have broken her spirit. Frau thinks to himself, This could be bad, when I achieved bankai I was all fired up. I knew I probably wouldn't make it but I had the desire to do the impossible. She looks as if she's nowhere near that point. Of course if Frau knew her thoughts about letting down her spirit he'd have known that his concerns were likely invalid. "Come on, where's your desire to succeed?!"
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:04 pm

puru snaps out of her self pitty but dos not show it. ~sougetsu.....i dont care if its you or me that need to gain more expirnce(sp?) but lets finish this with a bang..~ puru looks up with her other hand she grabs at fraus shirt. she pulls her self to him to head but him in the bottom jaw.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:37 pm

Frau gets hit by it. "OWWWW! What the hell?! I take it you haven't broken your spirit yet." Says Frau as he backs up a bit. Frau holds up his weapon and light forms in the sky. It starts to get a little hotter out. "Prepare yourself, this is a rather nasty attack one it builds strength." Frau does nothing more as he waits to see what Puru will do.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:58 pm

puru feels the heat. shes shields her eyes from the ligh and shes shunpos behide frau going to kick him. but she pulls away an stops. "what is this your idea to get me to strip or die from over heating!" ~i dont like this though i know frau was onces a lt. so i can not let my gaurd down with him. i must push me a sougetsu to ower limits. an please forgive me sougetsu i bet your mad at me sister i always made you take the front of the damage an heal every ones wounds maybe for a change i become the shield an you the sword.~ puru comes out of shikai state an hold her blade ring in her right hand. her left hand bleeding. "alright frau i changing my game plan. get ready." she now has a some what mono toned sound in her voice like shes about to go all out.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:11 pm

Frau nods at Puru. "Well yeah I'm ready." He says in a well-duh voice. The heat intensifies a little to an uncomfortable level. "I suggest that you do whatever it is that you are planning on fast. This heat isn't even close to maximum potential. If you don't stop it your clothes will be singed and you might die from overheating." Says Frau laughing and being a smartass.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:16 pm

"frau i telling you this now....sougetsus never shead blood before... i have never used sougetsu like a sword i have always used her as a shield...." she shunpos to in front of you anshe has her ring blad coming from a horizontal slash at his midsection. "i will make you her first...."
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:20 pm

Frau grins, "I feel honored. The question is, how long will it take you to hit me?"She slices right through Frau and then he disappears. "Missed me!" says Frau from behind her. He had used his ability to make after images of himself. There are five of him standing there and all of them are sticking there tongues out at her. The heat yet again intensifies to an unbearable level.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:30 pm

purus swings her rling blade around an throws it in to the after image an it spins like a disc golf disc an it cruves around an comes back to puru like a boomarange. she catches it in the inside rim. she then shunpos an gos for the next one cuting at it. "stay still you. get over here so sougetsu can feel the taering of your fleash on her own!" puru trys to go for the next one she keeps her cloths on though its geting hotter this dome is like an oven an frau wearing black and puru waers white he would be asorbing the most amount of heat. that even he would be more of cooking him self in this oven.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:38 pm

((Pop, nope, he is unaffected, isn't that lovely))

The remaining clones disappear and Frau is standing there motionless. "But I don't want to get cut. It hurts.", says Frau in a childish voice. His light sword goes away if it hadn't already because I am sure we are well over the post count. The heat gets even more intense. Enough so that most opponents clothes would be smoking. The only reason that Frau is unaffected is that as part of the technique Frau deflects the light from him which removes the hear.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:47 pm

puru pants feeling the heat shes smiles. this was good shes moves her left hand a little. shes notices her old rags start to brown. puru was mining an shes takes offf to mostly justa par of under garments soaked with her sweat. witch kept them from bruning for now. puru couls feels the light burning a little though she was normaly darker toned any way it wouldnt hurt as much as it would a lighter skined person. "well frau this is good attack." she shunpos an comes from above coming down with her attack. but there was some thing odd. puru was in the middle of her blade spining it fast coming down at him.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Frau steps forward in an odd movement and steps under Puru's attack. He then holds his knife over his head and puts his other hand under the blade behind his head. The blade is tilted so that the tip is facing the ground. When Puru connects with her attack it gets deflected and her own weight is gravitationally pulled towards the ground. Frau then spins around and hops back. The heat becomes severely hot. Bad enough to cause second degree burns on bare skin, Frau hopes that this will do the trick in drawing out Puru's spirit because he knows that if it doesn't Puru will get hurt really bad. Though he finds her annoying she is the only one of his kind in Las Noches and therefore she is like a sister to him.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:57 pm

puru feels the burns an she winces. she takes her hair out of the pony tais so it shields her neck so it dos not bet to burned. shes pants at how hot it is. shes trys to ignor the pain. its hard with it being so hot. puru begins to feel unsettled an shes gos to run at him but the hot ground burns her feet. she jumps up into a crouching postiong with here ring blade in one hand she comes down at him bringing it down with her.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Frau uses shunpo to avid the attack and appear to the side of her quite a ways. The brunt of his heat attack was now over and it would just get easier for her to cope with again. Even that didn't do it?! Thinks Frau to himself, That leaves one last thing. The most risky method. Frau gets a very serious expression on his face. More serious than Puru had probably ever seen him. He was a master at masking his emotions and now he couldn't have Puru see any concern in Frau's face, just cold-bloodedness. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!" Says Frau as six rods of light form around Puru and head towards her to slam into her midsection.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:44 pm

puru could not hear him cuase of the pain of the burns. shes cant see him becuase of light his move gave off it had finaly made her vision blury from the pain from the burns an sweat. she feels some thing stab her. she cant move she then remember frau being good with kido. this must have been his binding kido.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:47 pm

The heat settles down to just an uncomfortable level. Frau holds his knife in front of him the blade pointing to his side. He charges towards Puru as fast as he can, his face is emotionless although he is really hoping Puru manages to have the transformation soon. He dashes towards her and is going to attempt to slice into her neck. It would likely be fatal as it could even sever her head if she didn't manage something soon.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:26 pm

time stops as frau gets with in a few yards of puru. "puru this is sad... i thought you was a tad stronger then this.." puru looks at her. "sougetsu stop picking on me also.... if you are ready i am..." sougetsu smiles. "ok sister lets begin.... so we can show him his hard work was not invain." puru smiles an nods as the wolrd around her begins to change.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:20 pm

Before Puru can get used to this change it has already finished. She is now standing on the roof top of a building in the middle of a moss covered city. There are several cumbling buildings, and machine parts are lying all over the ground. In front of her stands a woman with long blue hair and white skin. She has wings and her ears are also wings(?!). She has armor though not much of it and two very large blades that come to a point. This is Sougetsu.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:35 pm

puru eyes sting an her burns hurt as she looks at sougetsu. "sougetsu.... its been a while sence i been here.....how are you." she sits down. "i am in pain. fraus defenitly strong... so what we do??" shes feels the moss under her hands an it feels cool. she looks around the city crumbling. the machines of what looked like war machines decaying away. "this place is so peceful.... it almost like it was a ceasefire happend an world peace happend."
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:18 pm

"That's simple. We make you as strong as him if not stronger!", says Sougetsu. Sougetsu then looks around quickly. "And to start off how about we play a game of tag?" Asks Sougetsu looking into Puru's eyes to see exactly how determined she is. As Sougetsu had expected, Puru looked as determined as ever to do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: purus bankai training (frau an one other.)   purus bankai training (frau an one other.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

purus bankai training (frau an one other.)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non Story RPG :: Bankai Training-
Jump to: