Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau)) Empty
PostSubject: Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))   Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Frau walks into the desert of Hueco Mundo hoping that the arrancar messenger had gotten through to Sephiroth. Frau sat down and thought about the last night. He had dreamed that he fought with the hollow and after the long battle he lost, however as soon as he had lost the dream cut out and Frau awoke. The thing he found odd was that in the dream the hollow had appeared as a black and white inverted version of him. He would have to ask Sephiroth about this.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))   Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:33 pm

Sephiroth walked around looking for Frau. He was going to help him with his vizard mask and training. A man walked up to Sephiroth and told him were Frau was. He smiled and shunpoed away. He was at the desert. The white sand desert. Sephiroth walked around for a little and found him. Sephiroth sighed. "Here we go again." Sephiroth said. He has done this over and over again. He's helped other vizards train for there mask and they have done the same for him. Sephiroth shunpoed and was now next to him. "Hello. I'm here. now..." Sephiroth said he terned his head and looked at him. It was always fun with the vizard training. He walked away from him and terned around to look at him. He was about five feet away from him. Sephiroth looked up and then back at him. "Is there enything you want to tell or ask me before we start?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))   Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:38 pm

Frau is not surprised when Sephiroth appears as he does. "Only one thing.", says Frau. "[b]I had a dream last night where I fought my inner hollow. Is it true that it wields the same bankai as me and looks just like an inverted black and white color version of me?" Asks Frau. He couldn't figure why but this troubled him. "Oh, and honestly how much does one's power increase with this new ability?" asks Frau
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))   Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:20 pm

Sephiroth looked at him. "yes. They look just like you and have the same bankai. They even know how to use it better then you." Sephiroth said. He laughed. "But i think you'll pull through." Sephiroth looked at him. "Now lets start." Sephiroth pulled out his blade and pointed it at him. "I'm geting ready for when you go into a hollow. Also, when you go bankai when fighting the hollow your body will go bankai to same with shikai." Sephiroth said. He looked at him and sighed. "I can tell that you look weak but i know when you go hollow you will be strong." Sephiroth said. "I can't wait to see how good you are when your mask is on." Sephiroth said. He waits for him to go hollow and attack him.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))   Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:57 pm

Frau nods at Sephiroth and then closes his eyes. Suddenly it feels to him as if he is being sucked into oblivion, he opens his eyes and looks around. This indeed was his Spirit's realm. He stood in the middle of an extremely large field of golden grass. In the middle of the field is a meandering brook that's bed is all pebbles. The field is a circular one that has a three mile diameter and the edge of the field juts up into huge magestic snow covered mountains that are comparable to the Himilayas all the way around the field. Frau looks around and for a short while sees nobody but when he looks back in front of him he sees a bizarre version of himself walking towards him.

Meanwhile in the Desert with Sephiroth Frau's body has started to transform. His fingernails grow into hardened claws and his teeth get pointy. Instead of his hair growing it disappears altogether and his ears come to a point like an elfs. He also seems to grow a couple inches. He makes a weird yowling noise and then looks directly at Sephiroth while his body continues making horrendous transformations.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))   Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Sephiroth smiled. "Hello beast. My name is Sephiroth. I will be fighting you today." Sephiroth said. He pointed his sword at him and shunpoed to him. Sephiroth swung his blade at him down his chest. "I won't be holding back now. It will be hard to kill you." Sephiroth said. He remembers when he trained the vizards. They could heal fast. Realy fast. Sephiroth shunpoed to his back and went to cut him down his back. Sephiroth looked at him. "I can see that your body is going through the hollowfication faster then it should. This mite be bad." Sephiroth said. he looked at him man, if he gets fully hollowfied soon he would be vary strong. He mite even be stronger then me. Sephiroth thinks to himself. that will never happen when you have me. Riuku said. i don't know. Sephiroth told him. Sephiroth shunpoed to the air and went to cut him down his face. He waits to see what the hollow will do next.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))   Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:31 pm

"Well, now it's time to teach you who belongs where. Says the hollow version of Frau. Frau just glares at him. "I'm not going to talk trash with you. I'm going to PROVE that I am the stronger of us. Frau then shunpos behind the hollow and tries to stab him in the back, but Frau's hollow sonidos behind Frau and slashes at him. Frau moves forward but still gets hit by it. The hollow just grins as Frau turns to face him. Frau realizes now that Sephiroth had been right. The only advantage Frau MIGHT have is that the hollow seems to be a little too cocky. "Illuminate Lumiere" they both say at the same time.

The hollow steps forward to avoid Sephiroth's slash but still gets hit well. The hollow ignores what Sephiroth says and dodges does a backwards somersault to avoid getting slashed in the face by Sephiroth. It holds its hand out and attempts to charge a cero. It seems off though as it is fired. The cero is actually pathetically weak as the hollow has not taken over Frau's body enough to use one that is powerful.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))   Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and put his blade in the way. the cero stoped and he swung it away like it was nothing. Sephiroth shunpoed all over the guy and it looked like he was all around him. Like there was over athousand of him. Sephiroth swung his blades at his back and the back of the hollows feet. Sephiroth knows that he would fall if it hit him but he would heal as soon as Sephiroth got away from him. Sephiroth laughed. He had his crazy smile on his face. He was geting in his mood. Sephiroth was now in the air and swung his blade at him. It would crush him if he stoped it but seeing as how he's now part hollow it won't happen. sephiroth sighed. He knows that he's not doing a thing. Sephiroth can't harm this man. Sephiroth hopes that he dose not have to use his mask. Sephiroth waits for him to speek.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))   Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:37 pm

For some reason Frau did not want to go into bankai yet. A potential reason for that could be that Frau knows that if he goes into bankai and underestimates his opponent it could be fatal. Also come to think of it his blinding light and ultimate bankai technique would be useless against someone with his own abilities. Thankfully though that included if the hollow used them against him. An aura of light glows around both Frau and his inner hollow. The hollow charges frau and does a stabbing motion with his weapon. Frau just blocks with his own blade but is amazed to find that the hollow has more physical strength than him. He should have known though. The hollow applies more pressure trying to make Frau fall down or collapse but Frau stays there and manages to hold his ground against the slightly physically stronger opponent.

The hollow quickly unsheaths the blade and watches Sephiroth. The wound on his back has now healed fully. Sephiroth connects with the strikes to the hollows back and feet. Instead of saying anything it just laughs maniacally. When Sephiroth comes from above the hollow uses sonido to appear behind where Sephiroth would land and it slashes at Sephiroth's back. The wounds on the back of his feet and his back as well are now starting to heal. The wounds on his feet make him a little bit slower than he would normally be.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))   Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:16 pm

(Time for me to go serious for once in my life)

Sephiroth looked at him and his eyes widend. Sephiroth terned around and tryed to stop the attack but the beast cut his arm. Sephiroth looked at it and held back the pain. Sephiroth knocked the beast away and put his hand on the blood. Sephiroth looked at him and smiled. "Well i can see that your not holding back. But i think that you slowed down. Thats, kinda weird." Sephiroth said. He put his hand on his blade. "Anomie." Sephiroth said and fire was all around him. Sephiroth walked out of the fire and to blood that was coming out of him was burned shut. Sephiroth looked all around. "Not a soul in site. I can't feel a soul to, only me and you." Sephiroth put his hands up. "Well don't tell people you saw me with this. But you won't. i know. You won't remember a thing after Frau comes back out." Sephiroth said. "I've been hiding this power for some time. Waiting for the right time to use it." Sephiroth said. "NOW FEEL MY REAL POWER YOU HOLLOW!!!!!" Sephiroth said and all of the reitsu was flying off of him. Sephiroth smiled with a crazy 'im going to kill you' smile. Sephiroth looked over and there was about three hollows standing there. Sephiroth looked at them and they died just by his reitsu alone. Sephiroth looked back over at him. "Now, show me your power when its at it's best. Here i come." Sephiroth said. He came at him with a even faster speed. Even more power. All the things that he would have with his mask on and in bankai that he would show was coming out. Sephiroth was now no longer holding back.

Sephiroth swung his bade at the hollow and if it blocked it with it's blade the blade would most likly fly out of his hand. Sephiroth shunpoed at a speed no one has ever seen. Sephiroth swung his blade at him from the back. Sephiroth had his crazy smile going on still. Sephiroth licked his lips. "BLOOD! I NEED BLOOD!" Sephiroth said. he laughed insane. Sephiroth was loving this. Out of all the vizards that he's trained for there mask, this one was showing him the best fight. Sephiroth looked at him and then jumped in the air. Sephiroth had fire form all over him and the fire went to his back. Sephiroth had it look like wings. Sephiroth flaped them and the wings shot out at him and they then looked like needles. Sephiroth looked at the hollow. "You better pray that Frau goes bankai or i mite kill you." Sephiroth said. He shot himself at the hollow and thought about when he last trained a vizard. If I remember right, each time you cut them a part of a hollow skin gose there. So, even if one of those hit he should be a full hollow. Then it will be real fun. Sephiroth thinks to himself. He pulled his blade back. Fire went all around it and he swung his blade of fire at the hollow and waits for him to be a full hollow. And he also hopes that he will go bankai soon.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))   Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau)) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:47 pm

((please let me know if I missed something because I really rushed this.))

Frau pushes back against the hollow's blade putting distance between him and it. As he does the light around both him and his hollow form into senbon and fire towards each other. Somehow they all negate each other and neither of them get hit by any of the needles. Frau charges back towards the hollow and slashes at it but the slash goes right through the hollow. The hollow appears behind Frau and slashes but the slash goes right through Frau. Frau had appeared behind the hollow and there were two of him in order to confuse the hollow. That is when the hollow in front of Frau fades. Suddenly Frau hears a slight rustling behind him. Frau tries to distance himself but he still gets lightly cut in his back. Frau turns around, how he hadn't though that the hollow was using the light manipualtion clones like he was he didn't know. Frau turns around and faces the hollow and the hollow has a wild smile on his face.

While Sephiroth had gone into his full strength the hollows wounds had closed. When Sephiroth attacked the hollow with the first attack the hollow had slashed at Seph's blade instead of using a basic block, of course the end result was still the same, the clash disarmed the hollow sending the blade flying into the sand. Blood was visible on the hollow's hand where it had been holding the handle of it's blade. The hollow used a quick motion into where Sephiroth had been the moment he started to vanish. It was meant to be an attack but Sephiroth had moved out of the way, way to fast for it to hit. The hollow spun around as Sephiroth finished his slash and as Sephiroth jumped in the air the hollow picked up the blade again. The hollow then tried to dodge to the side of the needle attack but got hit in the side doing a lot of damage. The hollow lets out an angered roar and energy starts to form at it's mouth. The hollow then fires a massive cero at Spehiroth as he comes towards the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))   Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau)) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:31 pm

Sephiroth looked at him. He smiled. He stoped and looked at the cero that the hollow was shooting at him. Sephiroth put his blade in the way and the cero stoped in its tracks. Sephiroth knocked it away like it was nothing. Sephiroth walked to the hollow and had a smile on his face. "Come on frau i don't have all day. Beat him and get out. Then the real fun starts." Sephiroth said. He put out his blade and pointed it at the hollow. "If you don't i just mite have to kill you now." Sephiroth said. He shunpoed to the hollow and went for a kick to the face. Sephiroth knows that the hollow could just put his blade in the way to stop and cut open Sephiroth's leg so he was always ready for something like that. He had a steel hard plate on each of his legs and that would stop him. Sephiroth then with his other leg he went for a kick to the hollows gut. The last attack was with his blade. sephiroth swung it to the only part of the hollow that was not hollowfied. Sephiroth waits for him to do something.

(sorry just woke up.)
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))   Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau)) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:39 pm

((No problem, the less effort you put in to your's the less I have to put into mine. I'm still not feeling good.))

Frau frowns, this hollow was more dangerous than he had thought. Not only was it a vicious assailant but it was also a decent strategist. So not only did it out strength Frau, it also at LEAST matched his strategical abilities. With Frau's skills it appeared that being the first one to use an ability would be a disadvantage. Frau stares down the hollow and the hollow flips him off. The hollow starts to charge towards Frau but Frau holds his shikai infront of him. "BANKAI!" Both him and the hollow went into bankai at the same time. This is when the real fun would begin.

The hollow did stop the kick with his blade. When Sephiroth kicked for the hollows gut the hollow leaned back and then when Sephiroth slashed at the hollow the hollow moved out of the way but only enough to not make it fatal. The wound that the hollow had gotten from earlier ((Last post)) had started healing. Then Frau had gone bankai and the hollow's reitsu surged. The hollow lets out something like a scream and then tries to slash across Sephiroth's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))   Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau)) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:05 pm

Sephiroth smiled at the hollow. He put his blade in the way and stoped the attack. Sephiroth's arm went down by the force it used. Sephiroth poped his neck. "Bankai?" Sephiroth said. "Well it's about time." Sephiroth put his hand in the air. Sephiroth shot fire into the air and then it looked like nothing happend. then, fire started to rain down and Sephiroth had the fire miss him by a little so the hollow can't hide next to him. Sephiroth looked into the eyes of the hollow. "It's almost over." He said. So, Sephiroth had all the fire miss them both and a ring was made. Sephiroth walked up to him and his blade was on fire. he shot himself at the hollow and swung the blade. Sephiroth looked into the hollows eyes. "Frau you can do this." He said. Sephiroth was smileing. He never had so much fun with hollow training before. This was a first. He licked his lips. He now waits for him to get out of the hollow.

(it's short sorry been working with others.)
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))   Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:50 pm

Frau does a stretch that pops his back and then he stares the hollow down. He is trying to think of a way to defeat it if the oppurtunity presents itself. He knew that it would have to be something really bizarre in order to catch the hollow of guard. Or maybe it would have to be an attack that had a higher risk than chance of reward. Frau charges the hollow holding his bankai beside him as if he was preparing to stab the hollow. The hollow just stands there though and light forms around its hand.

The hollow continues to scream as Sephiroth blocks the attack. It watches as Sephiroth shoots fire in the air and then cocks its head when nothing happens. It then hops back when Sephiroth makes it rain fire. As Sephiroth charges at him the hollow seems to smirk and then open its mouth. It is making absolutely no attempt to block the attack which likely gives away the fact that it is planning to do something. Its mouth glows red again and then the hollow disappears. The hollow reappears behind Sephiroth and unleashes a deep red cero.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))   Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and his eye's widend. Sephiroth looked at the hollow and when it left the hollow showed up behind him. Sephiroth looked behind him and then the shot hit him. Dust formed and then out of no were. Sephiroth's blade showed up and then swung at him. His blade was faster and stronger. The dust started to clear and in the dust you could see an out cut of Sephiroth. Then, dark yellow showed up and he had on his mask. Sephiroth had blood coming out of him and then the blood stoped as it was burned shut by the fire coming off of Sephiroth. He pulled his blade back. "Nice." Sephiroth said. "Seeing as how your mind is not like a Vizard or the hollow in them, Your just a mindless killing hollow so my powers will now work on you." Sephiroth said. "But i don't care." He looked at him with his eyes that were now yellow and the parts of his eyes that were once white are now black. Sephiroth pulled his hand back and a cero was in it. "Lets see how you do with a cero." he said. Sephiroth put his hand to the hollows face and then he was gone. Sephiroth showed back up behind the hollow and shot the cero at the back of his neck and head. Sephiroth would kill him but he was now holding back so Frau could have a chance of geting out of the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))   Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training to tame the inner beast ((Sephiroth and Frau))
Page 1 of 1