Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of Training.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

End of Training. Empty
PostSubject: End of Training.   End of Training. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Shiroi was on the floor of the court yrad tired, After all the training he just did. " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." He yelled as he stood up. " That dam King, He so cocky....Hum" Shiroi then punch a wall and it cracked and then broke creating a whole in it. " Aw Calm down Shiroi. " He said as he walked towards the exit going back to his room. As he was ready to leave he charged a Cero, and pointed towards the pillar. He fired it off and it crumbled to the ground. " Hum not good enough." He said to himself as he started to walk towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

End of Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Training.   End of Training. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Senju watched Shiroi have his tantram from the hallway and as Shiroi began to leave Senju slowly walked out and stopped Shiroi by blocking the hallway.He shook his head disappointedly "You really should learn to control yourself, Shiroi-senpai. The King wants me to make sure you don't get to rowdy." he chuckled to himself and then continued to stay in the way waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

End of Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Training.   End of Training. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Shiori didnt say a word, He just started to charge another Cero. Pointing it at the door. Shiroi Jumped back. As he landed he fired his Cero. This blast was better then the last and was moving fast. If the kid didnt move he would be badly injured. Shiroi just smiled he knew the Espada was smart enough to move and if not that just showed he didnt diserve to be an espada. Shiroi just watched and waited for the blast to hit.

((Short Sorry Brain dead.))
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

End of Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Training.   End of Training. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:46 pm

As Senju saw Shiroi start to charge his cero, Senju began to charge one of his own.He continued to wait and he saw Shiroi jump back and shoot it at him.Senju pointed his finger out and used his own cero to redirect Shiroi's causing it to hit the wall instead.Senju sighed lightly and continued to speak "Our King wouldn't be very pleased if you killed me Shiroi-senpai.We still have things to attend to." he did not move from his spot and still waited for Shiroi to come with him as Senju reached into his pocket for a caja negacion if Shiroi got too rowdy to safely speak too.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

End of Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Training.   End of Training. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Shiroi walked towards the door. " Move kid, and if Exodus sent you he should have told you about my temper, or some logical thing about how my greed wil lead to my death. Anyways whatever he told you. I ask nicle once." He said placeing his hands in his pockets. " Please move kid." He said in a demonic voice waiting to see what would happen next. " By the way Senju, Do you think you can control my temper, I have a filling thats why Exodus sent you to partner up with me. Am I right." He asked calmly standing back from the door waiting on Senju to open and let him threw, so they can talk.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

End of Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Training.   End of Training. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:54 pm

Senju dropped his caja negacion back in his pocket and moved to the side adressing Shiroi "It seems your intellect has led you to the correct assumption, Shiroi-sama." Senju wasn't afraid at all and it was clearly audible in his voice as he was confident in his abilities to survive fighting Shiroi would, if he attacks would be blinded by rage and simple to manipulate."Let's walk and talk shall we, Shiroi-senpai?"
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

End of Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Training.   End of Training. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:24 pm

Shiroi walk out the Training ground. " Don't talk to me like i can't control my anger kid, Basicly dont treat me like a kid. " Shiroi said as he was completely calm now. He was only pissed because Exodus threw him against a wall earlier. " So what do you want to talk about. " He asked in a calm voice looking at the kid. Shiroi was now walking with his hands in his pockets showing no emotion.

((Lame Brain Dead))
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

End of Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Training.   End of Training. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:44 pm

Senju chuckled at Shiroi's comments as he himself walked with his hands folded behind him "Our King wants me to work with you as we launch our offensive Shiroi-senpai.He believes that my obedience would be a good influence on you." He knew he was only the Septima but was confident his array of abilities let him hold his own against quite a bit of shinigami and he had been curious if it would be enough to please his master."Besides you can't control your anger, after all you attacked me." he chuckled at his little joke.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

End of Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Training.   End of Training. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:53 pm

Shiroi smiled at the kid as he laughed. " Hum....I guess i will like the since of humor you got kid. Hum, Since we going to be partner i think we need to find common grounds, so we wont be fighting each other alot." He said calmly looking forward. Shiroi then walked threw a door and went into his own room. It was empty with only a bed, jukebox, and a pool table. Shiroi then smiled at the kid a bit cocky. " Please this is where are meeting ends, I see you later. " He said as he slammed the door in the kids face. He went to his bed and layed down, thinking of something he can do. Then he tought about making a Fraccion and he heard about the Vizards coming to Hueco Mundo, a great plan came to mind.

(Exit) ((Short lame and dumb i know -.-))
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

End of Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Training.   End of Training. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Senju grinned until the door was shut when he moved away and sighed."Such a vulgar Arrancar." he began heading back to Exodus' throne room to report his advances with Shiroi who he still disliked for such insolence toward his King.With a slow and calm pace he made his way to the throne trying to wash the taste of such an experience from his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End of Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Training.   End of Training. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of Training.
Page 1 of 1