Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shourisha

Shourisha

Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami] Empty
PostSubject: Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami]   Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Rosuto, Shourisha

Visual Age: 19

Division: 11th Division

Appearance: Though not truly physically impressive, and bearing none of the so-called 'attractive' features found within the previous age's denizens, Shourisha is nevertheless a sight to behold, and often the focus of attention. With an above-average height of six-six, and a body built leanly with muscle though by no-means powerful, his skin itself is a pale cream color and his hair a stark white. Point of fact, the only color seen upon his actual physical body comes in filtered, pale-violet flits between the locks of hanging hair as his eyes peer forth. The mass of snow-white hair alights atop his head, hanging in haphazard spikes down his face, covering his neck to the collar, and suspended across his brow and bridge of the nose. He hides behind it as surely as it was an actual veil, though never to HIDE merely to observe. His eyes, a mixed blue-violet often seen between the setting sun and night's closing curtain, bear an open, wide, and knowing gaze to them as though always analyzing...which he, naturally, is. These eyes see everything, darting to and from, taking in every detail down to the most minute speck and calculating everything in an instant. His brain is an expanse of mental files, a veritable library of withheld knowledge that he can browse at will, making him quite possibly one of the most intelligent beings alive and his judgmental, often demeaning eyes clearly state that he knows as much even if his words do not.

His face is sharply angular, with small cheekbones and a tapered jaw devoid of facial hair, leading into a corded neck and solid body that shows virtually no excess flab or fat. He wears a uniform similar to what the Shinigami wear as in deference to their society's guidelines and culture, but with a few additions of his own that add personality and individuality to his ensemble. Shourisha very-much believes in personal appearance, after all. A black silk kimono trimmed with silver adorns his form first and foremost, an expensive and extremely rare piece of material that he cares for above nearly all else that bears upon it's back a Chinese dragon serpentinely coiled about the shoulders and trailing down the spine. No matter how damaged he gets, how scorched or shredded his clothing in any number of battles, this article of clothing always seems to remain undamaged, or rather repaired before anything else. Atop this he wears divided black hakama, thick about his legs, though rather than the atypical Japanese haori he bears a tight silk long sleeve shirt fastened up the center with white trim and ivory buttons. This shirt hangs over the hakama, rather than being bound beneath it, and seems to constrict the waist without need of a belt or sash. The collar buttons just beneath his throat, tight and orderly, while the sleeves reach to his wrist and bear buttons at the cuff, allowing them to be properly rolled back and fastened out of the way of his hands.

He can always be found bearing his tight red-leather jacket, a protective garment bound from synthesized fibers he himself created that do not hamper his reiatsu flow. This jacket fits snug about his form, bearing high stiffened shoulders and a similarly-stiff collar which aligns upon either side of his face nearly up to his eyes. The jacket bears golden buttons at the collar, with twin black leather straps extending from the back shoulders, curving beneath the arms and fastening at either side of the chest to secure the upper torso closed. The lower half remains open and cannot be closed entirely though two rotating strips of leather stretch across from either side and fasten to one another to prevent the jacket from flaring outwards. This provides a comfortable gap that allows him to quickly get to any number of pockets situated inside. Steel plates situate upon the arm at the shoulder and forearm, and again at the hips on either side in parallel strips simply to give it that fighter's aesthetic. A thick black belt wraps comfortably around his waist, a simple pair of crisscrossing leather that secures both in the front and at the back, the latter of which holds a simple and short leather sheathe as well. Within this sheathe rests his particular weapon, his Zanpakutou. Lastly, upon either foot are red boots of the same material as his jacket, capped at the toe, sole, and heel with a steel alloy, and on either hand rest full black leather gloves similarly plated on the back of the palm and the tips of the fingers.

Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami] Blazc1ix3

Personality: Shourisha during his past felt that the world doesn't need him and so he developped to be a lonely being that has a lot of hatred by those around him. However, once he had been at the arena. He found a love for fighting but grew bored out of it as he kept on winning and died like that. He lives only to fight. As mentioned in the history Shourisha is found to have at least 27 diseases in his Human life and he still as them as a Shinigami although no longer dangerous. Most of the diseases infect his mind, seeing things that aren't there or getting dizzy or even to black out sometimes. This causes him not to be the thinker type of person. The others were infecting his lungs, heart and liver however as he is already dead these things no longer apply to him. However he has one unique type of Disease. The ability not to feel anything. Meaning anything that touches him won't be felt, this explains why he often does things that normally others would not because of the pain. He does not feel it, temperature, or bones broken. He feels nothing.

This also explains why he doesn't relie on his Zanpakutous power but himself as he imagines that he would never lose from any fight due to this disease. However the mental diseases can affect him during battles and give his opponent a few chances to strike him directly.

Background/RP Sample

Background: Shourisha wasn't living the life of a normal kid. A child that would go to school like usual, or one to have emotions. Shourisha lived the life of a Gladiator, not one to get paid at the end of battles or anything but one that is often bet on or against and to have a fight to the death. Let's start at the beginning... Shourisha was abandoned by his parents as he was sick with many diseases that are supposedly never to heal or that they would require expensive operations. He was put to a orphanage, where he wouldn't ever see his parents again. He was too young to remember anyway. Time had passed since he was in the Orphanage, never getting adopted by other families due to how expensive it would be to keep him, the Orphanage was paying his hospital bills to keep him alive from the numerous diseases that he had, even a few that was affecting his mind. The Orphanage couldn't keep him anymore as he was never getting better and so they told him to get out. So he did, he never liked that place anyway. Always staying at the Hospital, kids thinking that he'll infect them with his diseases. He was glad, he hated them all. He never really knew what love was all about or happiness. He only knew of loneliness and hate. Abandoned by his parents and now chased out by the Orphanage. Hate came along naturally due to that.

He was running, running from all humanity where he wouldn't be able to interact with another Human being, as they all themselves abandoned him. Eventually, he was exhausted. From all the running, he had fallen to the ground. Laying there, waiting for death to pick him up and make him leave this world. However, there was someone else traveling along the road. That person picked up Shourisha who was unconscious and started to walk once more along with Shourisha as he took pity on him. The man took him into a place where there were medics that were taking care of him. It revealed that Shourisha had at least 27 different diseases who were all life threatening if they don't take care of Shourisha. Time had past since then, Shourisha was feeling better and felt that he wasn't all alone in the world. However, the place where he was. Was in fact a Arena. The man that had saved him just wanted another Gladiator to partake and make money for him. Shourisha then realized that no matter where he would go, no one would accept him. For years he had battled at that place, improving how he fought against opponents. However Shourisha didn't want to spend his life killing others, and at this fight, he just let him get killed.

Shourisha then turned into a spirit, this depressed him. Was he doomed to walk the world forever, the place where he hated the most? He just gave up and waited for himself to get to heaven or hell. He didn't care either way. However all those years at the Arena gave him a descent amount of Reaitsu where he attracted Hollows, seeing the Hollows for the first time, Shourisha had simply thought of them to be Death Gods where they'll take him to Heaven or Hell. So he got up and went towards them, this mainly confused the Hollows as no one had ever tried this before. However they took the opportunity to jump him. But a Shinigami saved him and explained to him about Hollows and Shinigami and then performed the Soul Burial. He was sent to 80th North District Rukongai. There he continued to fight, improving his fighting capabilities and raising his Reaitsu, to become a Shinigami. Who would ever get in his way would be killed. Eventually he did become a shinigami after just 4years at the Academy where usually a Shinigami would take 7 years to complete it.

(Sorry for being so short, just wanted to hurry it up)

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Assauchi (meaning a Zanpakutou without a name)

Release Phrase: N/A
Element/Family: N/A

Manifestation: N/A

Sealed Zanpakuto: His Zanpaktou maintains the form of a normal Shinigami Zanpakuto, with an ivory colored hilt that is seemingly made from the same armor-like skin of a Hollow. Black diamonds are woven into either side of the hilt; however, the hilt does not seem to be woven at all but rather takes on the appearance as one solid piece. It has a black butt end, and bears no hand guard whatsoever, the hilt connecting directly to the blade itself. A red piece of cloth is tied to the end of the hilt, and falls down into two separate strands of cloth. The blade stretches forty-eight inches in length, and is also obsidian in color with a stainless steel colored edge; the edge of the blade that is stainless steel in color and has a saw like design, giving off the appearance that the blade is rigid when it is actually completely straight and sharp. The sheath of the sword that hangs at its owner’s side is the same color obsidian as the blade, and is pure in color with no adornments or decoration.

Shikai: Shourisha's Zanpakutou does not have a shikai form or a Bankai form. Simply because, he only relies on his own strength and not that of his Zanpakutous, his strength is enough to take on Shikai form Zanpakutou's and some Bankai formed Zanpakutous. (Just imagine me as Kenpachi from bleach lol)

Shikai Ability: N/A
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami]   Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:30 pm

Finally a Ken-kun type. xD

I see no issues, approved.
Back to top Go down
Shourisha

Shourisha

PostSubject: Re: Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami]   Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Wondering if could be a Lieutennat or something Razz
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami]   Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Talk to Saito
Back to top Go down
Shourisha

Shourisha

PostSubject: Re: Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami]   Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Alright thanks, Pmed him about it.
Back to top Go down
Shourisha

Shourisha

PostSubject: Re: Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami]   Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:30 pm

Sorry for Double Posting, but could I still have techniques? Like for example

Name: Air Wave

Description: This technique is performed by Shourisha, who is quite skilled in battle tactics. Due due how much force he has within every strike and how fast he is, he simply slashes his Zanpakutou into thin air. Due to the force he sends out a wave of high pressured air, this also works together with speed as it goes faster with every time the more powerful the air wave would be.

I know that I don't have a Shikai or a Bankai but I just mianly mean about certain moves where it relies mostly on Shourisha's strength then his Zanpakutou.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami]   Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:23 pm

In the words of the great poet Halled Al-Shala, "Hosh shaneeb turrka led ma tush kazad shi loko mal kali." or roughly translated "Saito, that devilishly charming man, accepts Rosuto here as a Lieutenant."
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami]   Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:27 pm

I see no problem with the tech. If Sai says okay in another language, I think we're all good.

Approved as Vice and moving
Back to top Go down
Shourisha

Shourisha

PostSubject: Re: Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami]   Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:25 pm

So do I have a limited amount of techniques I can learn? Or do I get a unlimited number of techniques I can learn if they are all about Shourisha. If so, do I have to make a training for Shourisha for him to learn it or not as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami]   Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shourisha, Rosuto [Shinigami]
Page 1 of 1