Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Toshiyuki Hiroki

Visual Age: 11

Division: #2

Appearance:
Clothes: Toshiyuki wears the normal Shihakusō, but the kosode is stripped of its sleeves and the hakama is baggy. His waraji are made of bamboo and the white tabi is normal. He has a wide straw hat on most of the time.
Everything else: His hair is black and wavy. Not very long, but up to his eyebrows. His skin is beige and his eyes are dark brown. His chest is muscular, but has a hard stomach and almost has abs. He is skinny, but strong. Is 5 feet and 5 inches.

Personality: Toshi doesn't get angry a lot, but will be serious. He is usually kind, happy, and behaves. Will follow orders if told to and will not talk back unless offended. Does not like being annoyed, and is not annoying. Will be serious in most matters, and is laid-back other times. Does not like to be maddened, but almost never is because he has high tolerance for whelps that do not know his true age. Feels very annoyed with certain stereotypes. Will take matters into his own hands if something is out of control.

Background/RP Sample

Background: His dad was a chemist who had done several revolutionary experiments and had no religion. He had achieved making a sort of practice of alchemy. His mother was very spiritual and a buddhist. She had enrolled him in a temple and taught him her self. Toshiyuki liked the lessons, and also liked science. His dad was sad that this happened and taught Toshi all the kinds of chemistry and the works of alchemy. He also had a sister, but not of blood. She had been killed at 10 years old and became a hollow at age 17, when she roamed the earth in spirit form. Toshi had been killed at age 11, and was older by 7,000 years. Asekoi, his sister, had immense power and was a lorde. Tosh was wise, nimble, and had learned more kidos than anyone else in the academy. They shared souls meaning, if Asekoi died, he would die, interchangeably.
Toshiyuki became a Shinigami in this story:
Toshiyuki had just come out of school and walked near an alley. He looked inside and there were red walls, spray-painted with some words and names in graffiti. There was a man in the center that was being beated on by 2 men. One man had a handlebar stache and was tan and lanky. The other was pale and had a fauxhawk. They both wore leather jackets with the logo of their gang, "RuMbLe FiSh". The man that that getting beaten was someone between a cross of Grimmjow, Ichimaru, and Jin, who appeared no older than 19. He had narrow eyes and his mouth was smiling, he had icy red blood dripping down the side of his mouth. Get off the guy., said Tosh, hat covering his eyes, smirk on his face. What's he done to you? Not join your gang? They then stopped beating on him and turned around with a grin on their faces. No shit Sherlock, said the lanky, tan boy, he refused the proposal, so we are "convincing" him to say yes. Want to do something about it?. No shit Sherlock... said Tosh. He then took a step forward, and waited for them to attack. The tan man tried to swing a punch, but Toshi dodged it and twisted his arm and jabbed a nerve. The stunned man tried to do a drop quick ,but Toshiyuki then hit his balls. He grieved in pain and lied down on top of a broken ladder near a trash can..One down already? The pale man did a swing with his foot and Tosh was tripped. The man started to beat on him, but twisted the man's foot. The victim then said You got's talent boy. Come with me to improve yo skills. Come to Soul Society. Toshi's eyes brightened because that was where his parents had went he now had gone.
A few months later, he had finished his studies and became a full- fledged Shinigami.

RP Sample: When Tosh was patrolling the material world in New Orleans, it was time for Mardi Gras again. They were hundreds of people in the middle of the town. They were all walking through him, then one of the unaware festival persons bumped into him. It was the same man that made him a Shinigami! He said that his name was Jinta Kurosawa and he was also patrolling, but was disobeying orders and partying. Hey, why are you here? said Tosh flabbergasted to find him so far away from home. Lookin' for Mr. Hollow. Then a rift appeared in the middle of the ground from the depths of hell. The hollow was huge and appeared to resemble the Vasto Lorde of an Espada. Founs him. Jinta then leaped straight up slicing at him with his Zanpaktuo, but all in vain. He was thrown aside, then Tosh leaped up on to a building and used his Shikai to fire a bullet of spiritual energy. The bullet punctured the skin, but it regenerated. Damn tricky huge bastard! Angels of Hell, Demon of Heaven,aid me in battle! Bringeth wrath down upon whom threatens me! An immense force of light and water was shot out towards the Hollow, creating another hole the size of an elephant. It did not regenerate since the beam contained a huge amount of light. The Hollow then screamed and a soul came from the heavens to finish it off. The soul was a valkyrie that thrust a sword of light into the hollow. It was finished and the figures disappeared. After the confusion, Tosh returned to Soul Society, to collect his reward, a nice awesome, big, fat King Cake....

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Kagime

Release Phrase: Reflect, Kagime

Element/Family: ??? [I don't really know, but reflection or glass]

Manifestation: It looks like the inverse colors of Toshiyuki.

Sealed Zanpakuto: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 Japanese-swords-rittersteel-katana-ninja

Shikai: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 Gunblade

Shikai Ability: Any attack [Kido, Cero, etc,.] that is hit by this sword and blocked by it, is absorbed and loaded as one of the bullets in the gun. [Low level Kidos, Ceros, and all that wonderful stuff.]

[Bankai applies only for Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 Sleuthhoundblade

Bankai Ability: This blade is harder to block since it is made out of gold. But when it slices through the opponent, it does not kill them, rather turn that slice and anything in 5 centimeters of it into pure gold. [Not the whole object, if living, only the place it sliced and 5 cm in where the blade was sliced.] Wears off in 8 posts, or until the battle is done. [Will not make gold out of things that move, like water or things that beat like a heart. Only things on the outside or meat or fat.]

Techniques

Name: Reflect
State: Both
Description: The blade dematerializes and materializes into 4 mirrors that surround the enemy. Any attack is that hits a mirror, is absorbed shot out from the opposite mirror. [Only mid-level attacks are absorbed and shot out.]
Duration and/or cooldown: 12 posts for cooldown. 6 for duration.

Name: Transform
State: Shikai
Description: Any weapon it touches, Kagime can transform into. [Takes only the Shikai of the Zanpaktuo it touches. Does not copy abilities.]
Duration and/or cooldown Until its not needed, but cooldown is until the battle is over.

Name: Philosopher's Blade
State: Bankai
Description: Any non- living object that is touched by this blade is turned to gold. That object will then have the weight of gold and properties of it.
Duration and/or cooldown It's duration is one day [same topic]. The cooldown is after that day [new topic].

Last edited by Toshiyuki Hiroki on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Bankai)
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:28 am

Lower your age please to like anywhere between, 200-700. Please......Um, Also. Your Shikai Ability, Up to what lvl kido and Cero can it absorb. Because somethings are to strong to Absorb. Same goes for your Reflect tech. Also add more cooldown to your reflect Tech. That gotta take alot to make, and to keep it strong enoughtto with stand stuff. Also, does your Transformation Tech. also take the abilities of the taken Zanpaktou. If so you need to add that if not you still need to add that. Edit what i said then I'll be back to check it.
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:12 pm

I have edited this person.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:37 pm

I approve
Sephiroth you are not a moderator you cannot approve applications. You are only a chatbox mod.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:49 pm

History is kinda weird, how can he be older by 7000 years if he's only 700? Also how can you come out of school if you were already dead? Other than that it's fine.
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:56 pm

How I came out of school was before I died.
I made a mistake with 7000 it is supposed to be 400 i think
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:58 pm

So you came out of school alive, saved a shinigami from thugs and went to Soul Society without dying?
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Yeah I died after he removed my soul.
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:48 pm

Sorry for double posting.
Can I be 2nd Divison Captain. My RP sample is in my Background.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Approved..... Wait for Ryosen to give the final say of you being a captain.
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:24 pm

Talk to Xuntaii about the captain spot.
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:00 am

Added bankai if I get the spot.

I am eligible since Kuroda Mibae died:D Now I can have Shunko, but still have to get captain.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Unless you put some limits on what can be turned to gold and not the bankai is too OP
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:18 pm

Well....The bankai only turns non-living things to gold, and turns 5 cm of where it sliced in a living thing, to gold. It will not kill them. The sword is already gold anyway. The gold will wear off as soon as the battle is done, or in 8 posts.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:22 pm

Put the limitations into the app not here >.>
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:34 pm

it was already there....
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:37 pm

Name: Philosopher's Blade
State: Bankai
Description: Any non- living object that is touched by this blade is turned to gold. That object will then have the weight of gold and properties of it.
Duration and/or cooldown It's duration is one day [same topic]. The cooldown is after that day

Where?
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:44 pm

Bankai Ability: This blade is harder to block since it is made out of gold. But when it slices through the opponent, it does not kill them, rather turn that slice and anything in 5 centimeters of it into pure gold. [Not the whole object, if living, only the place it sliced and 5 cm in where the blade was sliced.]

I added 8 posts just now ^.^
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Wouldn't a gold heart be an instant kill?
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:03 pm

Lol not really only the skin and it does not make gold out of things that move, like water or things that beat like a heart.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:06 pm

Then add that to the ability and accepted
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:09 pm

edited and thank you
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Just wait for Xuntaii to rank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2   Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toshyiuki Hiroki, Shinigami, Division 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Registration :: Deceased/Inactive Dumpster-
Jump to: