Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
taco cat

taco cat

Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot Empty
PostSubject: Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot   Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:26 pm

Maneki was awaiting for shibao to show up.They were gonna fight over the squad 12 cap spot.Maneki always liked to build stuff but only the squad 12 captain is allowed to do that so he is determined to get the spot.He was happy to be fighting in the open plains.Fighting in the plains made him feel calm.

Last edited by taco cat on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
♱ Shibai ♱
12th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot   Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:19 am

OOC: My name is Shibai not Shibao

Shibai appeared at the plain field with normal captain outfit, a black shinigami robe and captain cloak. He was going to fight with Maneki, previous captain of 12th Squad. He calmly watched his challenger with calm expression after he reached the field. "Well hello Maneki," Shibai gave one fake smile to him. "I have nothing against a shinigami challenging another for captain spot but before we begin I have little question. Why do you want captain spot so much? Is it for the power, or rather just the title?" His expression didn't change. He pulled out his katana "You can talk with me during fight, can't you?" he said while waiting for his opponent to draw his weapon.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

PostSubject: Re: Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot   Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:33 pm

Maneki replied by saying "because i like making inventions."Maneki then drew out his zan gun.He then began chanting a kido and said "rejitsu all shinigami's have give me your power in the form of an attack. hado #a5 flash freeze."He also fired one bullet of his gun at him.

Hado #15 flash freeze

Description: It causes a storm cloud to form over the target and icicles rain down on to them.
Back to top Go down
♱ Shibai ♱
12th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot   Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:28 am

Shibai saw the cloud above him. He also saw bullet coming towards him. He thought that he would be hit with lighting from the clouds so he used shunpo to get away from the cloud as he also dodged the bullet. "Maneku-Kun, do you know why did I became a captain of 12th squad" He smiled a little "That is because these childlish attacks will do nothing to me" Later when he saw rain coming down from clouds he quietly thought what was the point of that. "Anyways, Maneki. I want to say you one thing. Release your sword, I don't like to release mine first"
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

PostSubject: Re: Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot   Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:36 pm

MAneki replied by saying "no you first."He then drew his sword and charged at shibai.when he was right in front of shibai he swung his arm back as if to swing his sword at his head.He shunpoed behind shibai and swung down."This attack was gonna be hard to dodge" maneki thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot   Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:05 pm

[[Just a personal opinion from your friendly neighborhood admin. Shibai, Taco, your posts are mediocre at best. Honestly I don't know how either of you ever made Captain in the first place. I want to see much better posts, mostly from you Taco. You might win the fight, but that only proves that you bested someone who also didn't deserve the rank. Show us that you actually have the skills to back up the rank of a Captain and leader of a division of people.]]
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

PostSubject: Re: Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot   Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:20 pm

(ok sorry)
Back to top Go down
♱ Shibai ♱
12th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot   Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:21 am

(What happened with your 'zan gun'. You dropped it right?)

Shibai watched Maneki's movements calmly but he was always ready to defend, or attack. It made him little angry that Maneki didn't want to release his zanpaktou. If Shibai would release it first then that would prove that he isn't stronger than previous captain. He watched how Maneki threw his Katan. "If you don't want to release your zanpaktou then it is alright. We can settle this fight without releasing our swords, am I right Maneki-kun?" He calmly looked how Maneki ran towards him now. 'I thought this would be more of a kido fight,' thought Shibai to himself. When Maneki was about to attack him Shibai quickly raised his hand to his head because he noticed that Maneki was after his head. Shibai was 12th Division captain so his analysis skills are good. He was prepared to use a kido. It startled a little when Maneki used shunpo to get behind him but his hand was still in right position. He calmly spoke just before the attack started to make contact with his head "Bakudō #8 Seki." A round energy shield appeared at his hand that repelled Maneki's attack.

"Nice move, getting behind me and all, why didn't you join second squad in the first place? I am sure you would have been fine 18th seat" He was already turning around when saying this. He was aiming to hit Maneki's stomach with his zanpaktou, the zanpaktou was in his other hand.

Quote :
Bakudō #8 Seki
Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

PostSubject: Re: Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot   Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:55 am

occ (i still have it its in my open hand.)

Maneki was surprised at the seki that shibai had preformed it has caused his attack to be blocked and also stunned him.He then saw a sword comeing at him he said "rejitsu power all shinigami's hold grant me your power in the form of protection rejitsu armor"Blue armor then formed around him blocking the sword slash.Maneki was then able to move again.He then said "your pretty good i can see how you became a captain."He then fired a zan bullet at shibai and said "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle."Causing a massive thunderbolt to begin its decent onto shibai.

63. Raikōhō (雷吼炮, Thunder Roar Cannon) — Fires a massive wave of yellow lightning at a target.

kidous name reijitsu armor

type bakudo

rank

incantation "rejitsu power all shinigami's hold grant me your power in the form of protection rejitsu armor"

description creates blue armor that covers your entire body out of spirit particles

duration/cooldown duration 4 posts cooldown 6 post
Back to top Go down
♱ Shibai ♱
12th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot   Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:43 am

OOC: I am very sorry that I was not able to post sooner but didn't have a chance to get into a computer.
I am on a trip... Been actually 4 days now and and I will be on trip for 10 more days. I am in a hurry right now and I won't be able to post a response to your post right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot   Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maneki vs shibai for cap 12 spot
Page 1 of 1