Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shibai Kikai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
♱ Shibai ♱
12th Division Captain

Shibai Kikai Empty
PostSubject: Shibai Kikai   Shibai Kikai I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Shibai Kikai

Visual Age: 18

Division: 12th Division Captain

Appearance: Shibai is good looking 18 year old guy. He has dark blue hair and pony tail. His left eye is red color and right eye is violet but he hides his right eye with an eyepatch. He wears very neat and always clean shinigami suit. His blade is on his belt.
Spoiler:

Personality: Shibai is always calm and he loves classic music. He likes to play with other people's minds and that's why he is often hated. From a far he looks like a good guy because he often has a fake smile on his face. Shibai likes experimenting and knowledge. While fighting he normally uses his shikai but takes down weaklings with his normal sword. While figting stronger opponents he uses his shikai to confuse oppoent's mind. Even tough he doesn't show it out he don't like to see his comrades suffer.

Background/RP Sample

Background:
Shibai was born in Karakura Town. He was born in rich family and wasn't treated like a child. Shibai lived in a huge and old mansion. He was treated like a real noble. Even tough Shibai had everything he studies and learned to play with a lot of different instruments. His favourite was Violet. Shibai was like a little musical genious. His father and mother were really proud of him. He even often went to give concerts. Shibai had seen ghosts from the moment he was born. He often talked to them in mansion. There were quite a lot of them because mansion was very old. When he was 15 years old he first incountered a hollow but then Shinigami saved him and sent all ghosts in his mansion to Seretei. When he was around 17 years old he died, in a concert. A beam fell on him because of the hollow but he managed to escape in his ghost form and didn't get eaten. After about 1 month of escaping he was sent to Seretei by shinigami. He joined Shinigami Academy from the moment he was sent to Seretei. After some years he was invited to 12th squad. After some hundred years he learned his Shikai and was promoted to Liutenant. After some hunder years he achived Bankai but didn't gain captain rank. Then one day the 12th squad captain died during one experiment and after some time Shibai was promoted to captain.

RP Sample: From Bleach New Divide.
It was a sunny day. There were only few clouds in the sky. The temperature was around 15° but still Ouji had to do what he had to do. He was facing a normal Hollow. The Hollow wasn't the biggest one but it still had the white mask on. The Hollow had big teeth. Rest of it's body was black. By it's screaming and acting Ouji assumed that it just had became one. Ouji was interested in it's abilities like he was interested in other hollows abilities. The Hollow Screamed out "I will Consume your soul," Ouji just kept looking at hollow. He gave one more quick look at the hollow and then quietly said "Gikei, Activate". Boy's eyes turned pitch black and the fight was about to start.

Hollow rushed towards Ouji. It wasn't hard to tell that the Hollow was in rage. Ouji easily moved from it's way and made a jump kick that damaged to Hollow's mask. It only made a crack in it but the Mask didn't brake. Ouji calmly said "Is that all you have,?" Ouji noticed that his words made Hollow even more angry but he only smiled. He knew that the Hollow was about to use it special power soon. Ouji thought about hitting it one more time. He waited the right time and when the Hollow Screamed he attacked. Ouji aimed for it's left leg. Hollow leg was damaged now but Ouji was only happy. Suddenly Hollow screamed out with much powerful voice. The houses around it started to crack and Ouji's ears started to hurt. He quickly used his Gikei
ability called Copy and copied the technique.

His ears were hurting a lot. 'Damn. I think he has something more but if it is another sound attack something bad might happen to me. Sad that I cannot dodge sound attacks, doesn't matter. Just have to take him down quickly'. Ouji used his quick movement and got below hollow. He made one strong upper punch into the Hollows gut. The hollow was disabled for some seconds and Ouji used that time to get above hollow. Then he kicked it's head with his most powerful kick. The hollow perished. Ouji was breathing lightly because of the sound attack. He placed his hands into pockets and walked away to Yokai's laboratory.

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Violiin

Release Phrase: Let the concert begin, Violiin.

Element/Family: Sound

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakuto: A normal looking katana. It has purple handle and purple seath.

Shikai: A normal violin is appearing into Shibai's right hand. (My zanpaktou spirit is playing with it.) Then normal zanpaktou will appear into his right hand, he can play violin with his zanpaktou using it as fiddlebow.

Shikai Ability: Shibai's zanpaktou can basically play with people's mind thanks to the sound. First Shibai must play some kind of tone and then when opponent hears it his surroundings will change. Shibai can also even create clones of himself or volcanos... They are not real but if opponent get's burned in illusion he feels the same, even tough his body never gains damage in reality. The effects don't work on Shibai. Even tough Shibai can change surroundings he cannot make himself disappear.

Some tones-

Relaxing - Field of dandelons and flowers will appear around Shibai's target. It calms their mind and they feel no pain when they are injured. It allows targets to heal quicker.

Rough - Suddenly a humongous earth quack appears in opponent's mind and he sees as spikes start appearing from the ground. Shibai can control where the spikes appear. Spikes can pierece opponent in mind.

Vibrato - Vibrato creates clones of Shibai. Shibai can manipulate clones and the clones are like real. They can get damage and make damage. Max number of clones is 4

These are just examples but basically he can create any surroundings he wants.

Bankai: The violen will remain the same but sword will turn into fiddlebow. Shibai's shinigami suit transform into a decent black suit with long topper.

Bankai Ability: When Shibai has released his bankai the Violin and fiddlebow will start floating creating music and Shibai will start singing. This is advanced form of Shikai. He can create even unreal illusions like turning grass into spikes, making monsters out of trees, making swords fly from the clouds. He can also create illusional objects like a sword into his hand. He can also make it looks like his body parts are floating around, basically Shibai can create every illusion he want's when he has activated his Bankai. The illusion will remain if Shibai will stop singing (Only logical illusions tough) but it the violion should stop playing the illusion will be canceled. He can kill the opponent in real world while his opponent sees illusion in his mind. He must do it with kido but since Shibai needs to say Incantation he must stop singing and illogical will disappear, leaving only logical illusions. When opponent is in illusion he can see reiatsu attacks like kido. Even tough he can now mask his own body the violin cannot disappear. If opponent should cover both of his ears very strongly and he cannot hear anything the illusion will cancel also.

Ex. Shibai had activated his bankai. The violin started floating around and playing. Shibai started singing. Opponent sees that the sky turns completly dark. A humongous skull appears in sky and blades start falling from it's mouth. In real Shibai is only singing and starts walking closer to opponent. Then when he is about 5 meters away from opponent he rises his finger. "Byakurai," he said. Bolt of blue lighting came out from Shibai's finger. The lighting traveled towards opponent. The illogical things disappeared like the skull in the sky but opponent was already full of blades so he couldn't move. Blue bolt of lighting pierced his heart and opponent died.

Last edited by ♱ Shibai ♱ on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Shibai Kikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibai Kikai   Shibai Kikai I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:27 pm

I have only two questions:

1.Is there any extend to what he can create such as something illogical like flying pigs clouds that rain lava?

2.do the illusions last only as long as you are playing?
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
♱ Shibai ♱
12th Division Captain

Shibai Kikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibai Kikai   Shibai Kikai I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:44 pm

1. No, he can only create logical things, like volcanos or thunder clouds and that kind of stuff.

2. Yes the effects only last as long he is playing.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Shibai Kikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibai Kikai   Shibai Kikai I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:51 pm

oh yes another thing I almost looked over, when you mentioned the clones can cause damage I'd like to know how exactly. Do they wield katana's, cast kido, what?
Back to top Go down
♱ Shibai ♱
12th Division Captain

Shibai Kikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibai Kikai   Shibai Kikai I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:56 pm

They wield Katana and cannot use any reiatsu attacks. (They are like Shadow Clones from Naruto if you know)
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Shibai Kikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibai Kikai   Shibai Kikai I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:01 pm

ok, i'd also like to point out that division 12's captain position is now open due to the last captains lack of activity. If you have a bankai in mind I can give you the position if you would like it.
Back to top Go down
♱ Shibai ♱
12th Division Captain

Shibai Kikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibai Kikai   Shibai Kikai I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:31 pm

Changed rank to captain, also added Bankai.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Shibai Kikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibai Kikai   Shibai Kikai I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:42 pm

♱ Shibai ♱ wrote:
He can kill the opponent in real world while his opponent sees illusion in his mind.

I don't agree with that part as its described in your example. if you wish to kill them in real life then kido should be the only way, n they should see it coming, much like the violin.
Back to top Go down
♱ Shibai ♱
12th Division Captain

Shibai Kikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibai Kikai   Shibai Kikai I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Shibai Kikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibai Kikai   Shibai Kikai I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Approved for now, but keep in mind that I will be closely watching this due to it being very close to god modding. However since its not currently god modding I see no problem in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shibai Kikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibai Kikai   Shibai Kikai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shibai Kikai
Page 1 of 1