Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiruma going on a killing spree. [Fight for the Novena spot.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiruma

Hiruma going on a killing spree. [Fight for the Novena spot.] Empty
PostSubject: Hiruma going on a killing spree. [Fight for the Novena spot.]   Hiruma going on a killing spree. [Fight for the Novena spot.] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:08 pm

Walking in the monochrome desert in the realm of Hueco Mundo. Hiruma had officially challenged one of the great. He had finally acknowledged his own power enough to become one of the Swords. Walking towards the great palace of Las Noches. He picked up his pace. Reaching the large mansion faster that possible. He entered the battle arena that was designed for battles such as this. He took a step in the round shaped arena and gazed around him. His opponent hadn't arrived yet. So he was in advantage.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma

PostSubject: Re: Hiruma going on a killing spree. [Fight for the Novena spot.]   Hiruma going on a killing spree. [Fight for the Novena spot.] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:14 am

IT HAS BEEN OVER 48 HOURS ! I WOULD LIKE MY NOVENA SPOT.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Hiruma going on a killing spree. [Fight for the Novena spot.]   Hiruma going on a killing spree. [Fight for the Novena spot.] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:33 am

Did you ever ask the Novena to a fight for there spot. Or did you just post this topic without telling or asking them.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma

PostSubject: Re: Hiruma going on a killing spree. [Fight for the Novena spot.]   Hiruma going on a killing spree. [Fight for the Novena spot.] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:31 am

I PMed the Novena about this fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiruma going on a killing spree. [Fight for the Novena spot.]   Hiruma going on a killing spree. [Fight for the Novena spot.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiruma going on a killing spree. [Fight for the Novena spot.]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non Story RPG :: Position Battles-
Jump to: