Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kidō Corps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sagar Diamond

Sagar Diamond

Kidō Corps Empty
PostSubject: Kidō Corps   Kidō Corps I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:15 pm

Sagar Diamond walked into his Vice-Captain's room wondering if he was even there. Only being a Captain for only a couple days, Sagar was still new to the building. Sagar had just appointed a new Vice Captain a couple days ago since Sagar had been the Vice-Captain of the Division before the disappearance of his Captain. In reality, his Captain had been transferred to the Zero Squad but only the Captains were supposed to know about it.

Opening the door, Sagar peered inside hoping that his Vice Captain was there. Luckily, he was sitting on his desk doing paper work. Sagar walked forward and began talking to Couladin. "Hi there, Couladin. I have to give you some more paperwork required for the admission of your position. Even though you are officially my Vice-Captain, by law, you are required to do a lot of paperwork," said Sagar. Sagar wasn't trying to be annoying but as Sagar saw Couladin's eyes, he could see some flare. Sagar knew that paper work was never fun but still it was the Kido Corps' duty. Usually, the Kido Corps were independent in their work, but still this was important.

Sagar was about to turn around and continue with his business when suddenly from the open window, a Hell Butterfly flew through. Sagar wondered what this could be about since it was not common to see one in this Division. Sagar saw the Hell Butterfly come towards in him and then it fluttered around him. Extending his arm, the Hell Butterfly landed onto his hand. Sagar felt a sudden hush burst through his entire body. This feels so awkward since I guess I have never got a message before. Sagar patiently heard the message talk about attending a meeting since the new Captian Commander wanted every Captain to gather together. Even though Sagar was addressed as the Kido Corps Commander, he had the responsibility of a Captain. Sagar only knew one of the Captains, Captain Maneki, Captain of the 12th Division. They had been great friends during their stay in the Academy. Excited to meet the new Captains and the Captain Commander, Sagar was ready to leave. Couladin, I will leave the Division to you while I am gone. I must attend a Captain's meeting. Good luck and hope that nothing goes wrong while I am gone. Sagar quickly exited the room and headed towards his room.

Arriving at his room he shunpoed to an ancient box. Opening the box, he looked inside it. To a normal shinigami, his box was useless, but to Sagar, it was everything. The box was protected by an ancient Kido, unknown to any other person in the Kido Corps. This Kido had been learned by his teacher, the previous Commander of the Kido Corps. Sagar pointed his finger and swipe it across the ancient box. Suddenly, the box began to glow a bright purple color, the official color of the Kido Corps. Peering inside, Sagar saw his two magnificent Tachis. He picked them out, closed the box, and secured them on both his sides. Now, he was ready for the meeting. Disappearing just like that, Sagar shunpoed out of the doors. Sagar had a special ability that allowed him to incant Kido without even the name. Now then, Sagar was ready to the meeting, thinking about who he was going to see there.

Last edited by Sagar Diamond on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Font Size)
Back to top Go down

Kidō Corps
Page 1 of 1