Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ceniza, Hiruko
Vasto Lorde Queen
Ceniza, Hiruko

project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:27 am

Ceniza smiled lightly at the King, and then peered at Frau. "Who is this trash?" She says, smirking at him. Then, suddenly she completely reverted her spiritual pressure into pure nothingness, keeping everything at normal gravitational pull. "Hah, beauty? What beauty. The only elegance I still possess is my electromagnetic spectrum." She held her hand out, and a large pulsing bolt of electricity shot from her palm, and began to post-orbit around her arm. "My kingdom has been far gone and prolonged, however that is good - For my people are safe atleast with no worry." She sighs. "Sometimes you must think, Exodus. Like me.. One sometimes wonders what it would still be like if my name continued to echo throughout eternity once more.. You know better than any I brought this world down once, but I was a different.. Soul.. Back then."
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:35 am

The metal peels off from Frau's leg and Frau stands up and tests it out. He then gets up and looks at Puru puzzling over what was happening. He didn't for too long though. He goes towards the exit and then looks back and bows to Exodus. He leaves and as he leaves says. "I'll see you later Exodus-sama." As he steps out into the desert sand he says one last thing to Ceniza. "Oh, and farewell royal bi- aghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Frau falls into a sinkhole and into the menos forest.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:37 am

"the mans name is Frau, a rouge soon-to-be-vaizard who willingly decided to live in hueco mundo." He said still looking at her. " As for your name, it still may reach the echo it once held so many years ago. Did i include my plan to destroy the world of the living in my last letter? I was going to ask for assistance from your Vasto Lordes in the raid but now that i am hearing what you are saying it might be better to leave them out of it." Exodus said slightly disappointed. " However your return is better than any number of hollows as long as you decide to stay awhile." exodus finished. He then turned toward the exit and motioned for her. " Let us take a walk, i'm sure there is much to discuss." exodus said looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:51 am

puru move a little turning in her little bed. she looks at them. "exodus try not to hit on me in later times..... i already had one incounter to many." she closes her eyes she moves her metal blanket over her as the lights begin to dim. puru rest uncomertably. the cable attacthed to her back had stoped sparking. she dreams of a deep hole she is in an shes looks up an there is people wtaching her an some start to throw sand on her.
Back to top Go down
Ceniza, Hiruko
Vasto Lorde Queen
Ceniza, Hiruko

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:55 pm

Ceniza slowly began to walk towards Exodus, and out the portal they went. Traveling with them, she began to become curious, and asked him a few questions. "So.. Exodus. How has life been treating you?"
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:05 pm

He walked slowly out the portal and took a glance at the white moon above them.

"Difficult if anything. Its such a pain to have to finish my fathers work.I wish I could have some more free time to work on things that i find more important than this damned war. he quicker the shinigami come to dye the better." Exodus said as he started to get mad. the mask on the back of his neck started to creap up his jawline. He decided to let go of holding back his reiatsu, it had been so long since he could. He knew ceniza wouldn't mind and would probubly do the same. If it had been anyone else the reaitsu would nearly crush them. "No sence in holding back huh?It feels good to relzax for once." exodus said with a grin. " How has your life been lately? its been so long since I last heard from you." He finished looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:43 pm

puru sits up an she moves her hair out of her face. she looks around the room as every thing begins to resets its sytem. she gets up slowly touching the floor with her feet. she gets the feeling back before she walks to the compartment with exodus arm in it. robotic arms wake up an begin to asemble parts. first they asemble the torso. "project vida restart.... test one....." she attaches the arm to the corect side. the arm is taken an sticted on to the metal torso. the robotic arm come in an put the head an other limbs on. the android begins to grow skin but its dull in color.
Back to top Go down
Ceniza, Hiruko
Vasto Lorde Queen
Ceniza, Hiruko

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:58 pm

Ceniza, Hiruko began traveling alongside Exodus, staring up at the sun beyond them just as Exodus was. She then looked at him and smiled. "Well, that is tough to hear. I can imagine what it is like for you." Unexpectedly however, as he released his Reiatsu, she stood her ground firmly, and continued walking. "Well.. It is apparent that your reiatsu has increased thoroughly over the years.." She sighed and smiled once more, this time - Her fangs exposing each other. "But.. Im afraid my reiatsu is still more powerful." And with that, she released an incredibly immense amount of reiatsu into a small condensed circle around both, herself and Exodus. This would magnify its magnitude to an increasingly frightening level, which would easily crush barylium titanium into a cube, which was said to have a density of 33493943.3, the hardest in the universe.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:09 pm

"Atleast im not trying to show off.I'm just relaxing over here." Exodus said with a chuckle as he keep walking.Exodus let his mask reach its full state covering the left side of his jaw line. He did so becasue he knew ceniza wouldn't mind if he released more spiritual pressure. This allowed him to be on equal par with ceniza as far as reiatsu went. If they had been in Los Noches they would have both destroyed the place to rubble with only their presence.
"ah its good to be able to release all this power without killing the person around me." exodus said looking over at her. The two truely were very dangerous beings. It had also been some time since he had been in his full state for longer than a few seconds and he was liking the feeling of power.
Back to top Go down
Ceniza, Hiruko
Vasto Lorde Queen
Ceniza, Hiruko

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:24 pm

As Exodus fully released his stage, she smiled. "Haha. This feels almost as good as sex!" She laughed with ease, seeming to jump into the air, parading around the area despite the mass amount of reiatsu that was being released into the area. Suddenly however, as she allowed her feet to touch the ground one final time, she released an even greater amount of reiatsu, leveling above Exodus` own, and smashed down her feet, making it even more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:46 pm

(was longer but it got deleted)

Exodus smiled as she jumped in the air. "seems like you had alittle bit more in you." He said as he laughed. "damn i love this, its been ages since i've had any real fun." Exodus said as she landed. Exodus then jumped at an even grater distance and landed hard making a huge sand crater a fw meters away from her. "beat that." he said looking up at her with a grin through his mask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3