Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sephiroth and puru meet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

Sephiroth and puru meet Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth and puru meet   Sephiroth and puru meet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:35 am

Sephiroth was walking in the white sand desert and was bored. he was looking to meet up with someone. Who? He did not know. Why? he did not know that to. Sephiroth kicked the sand on the ground and looked at the sand and how it was in the air. Sephiroth looked at all the small trees around him and pulled one out of the ground. Sephiroth looked at the ground and sighed. He was bored and needed something to do. Sephiroth found a hollow and it was runing at him. Sephiroth looked at it with a bored face. "YOUR GOING TO DIE!" The hollow said. He jumped at him and sephiroth punched him in the face and broke his mask open. Sephiroth killed the hollow and looked at the blood of the hollow on his hand and on the desert ground.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth and puru meet   Sephiroth and puru meet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:41 am

puru laying on the white sand her spirit energy conceled so she was not seen by the small hollows. shes lays there stairing at the sky her ring blade was to her side. she had all white ish clothing. her hair was an odd color. from her clothing she did look like an arrancar. but theres ome thing other then her looks that one can tell shes diffent shes has no mask. puru yawns as the hollow just killed fades away.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth and puru meet   Sephiroth and puru meet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:59 am

Sephiroth looked over to his left and there a girl was. Sephiroth shunpoed and poped up next to her. "What do you want?" Sephiroth said. He looked over at her and wiped the blood off of him. Sephiroth smelled like blood but he did not care. He looked at her and smiled. "My name is Sephiroth. I'm a vizard joined with the espada to help them with the fight against the shinigami." Sephiroth said. "Who are you?" He asked. He looked at her with smile. He sat down looking at her in the eye. "I don't see a mask on you." Sephiroth said. He looked around and looked at her for a little bit. He waits to see what she will say.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth and puru meet   Sephiroth and puru meet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:53 pm

Puru looks Sephiroth. "Vizard... we have something in common. I'm the arrancar healing shinigami. The arrancar life suits me better. More freedom... even if some don't believe I'm usefull." She shifts in the sand, making random designs with her hand. She sits up, yawns and scratches her head... bored. "Are you the new guy I've heard about? Supposed to lead us to battle? Don't expect me to be on the front lines of that fight. I'll be there though, if I'm needed"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth and puru meet   Sephiroth and puru meet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Sephiroth smiled. "Yes i am. But i don't think we'll be needing you in the front lines of the fight." Sephiroth said. "Just to heal the one's that go to the world of the living." Sephiroth said. "After that you tell them to go the the shinigami's place to help with the attacks." Sephiroth said. He sat down next to her. "So, why did you leave the shinigamis?" Sephiroth asked. "I left because...well what i am." Sephiroth said. He poped his neck and waits for her to speek.

(i know it's short.)
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth and puru meet   Sephiroth and puru meet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Puru leans back on elbows and turns head towards Sephiroth, saying slightly seductively "no shinigami could satisfy me... Not really. When I was very young I saw someone injured, I didn't care if he was friend or foe, I just wanted to heal. I didn't know he was an arrancar. But when he realized my abilities could be put to use, he brought me here to Las Noches... against my will. The first couple decades were a bitch, adapting to the eating habits of devouring other shinigami... but that soon past." She smirks and licks her lips slowly. "wonder what vizard taste like... had human, hollow, shinigami, and arrancar... never tasted a vizard..." She looks up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth and puru meet   Sephiroth and puru meet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:13 pm

Sephiroth smiled. "Well don't eat me. I tast bad. Eat one of the other vizards. They should be helping the shingamis." Sephiroth said. he looked up at the sky and smiled. He looked all around and picked up some of the sand on the ground. and tossed it into the air. Sephiroth put his hand back on the ground and started to lay down. He had his hands as a pellow and to keep the sand out of his hair. Sephiroth still smelt like blood and had some of the hollow blood on his hand. He licked the blood. "I've tasted so meny kinds of blood. Vizard is like hollow and Shingami mixed." He said. "I should know. I killed one and tasted his blood." He said. "But like i said. Don't eat me. I tast bad." Sephiroth said with a laugh at the end of it. "What is your name again?" He asked. He waits to see what she will say.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth and puru meet   Sephiroth and puru meet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:15 pm

"humph, don't let me eat you but you expect me to give my name... Ha, what kind of gentleman are you..." she says with a chuckle. "I only wanted a piece of your calf... hmm white meat or dark..." Drools thinking about the way the blood would mix with the sand and the texture of the imaginary meat in her mouth. "Puru Chocolate Mint is my name. Makes me sounds tasty doesn't it... And I am... I would know. I used to often eat myself" Stands up and stretches, arching backwards almost far enough to touch the ground behind her. Stands straight up again and shakes sand out of her hair onto Sephiroth, on purpose or not? Puru rolls a shoulder back and you can hear the loud pop of bones cracking.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth and puru meet   Sephiroth and puru meet I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:28 am

Sephiroth got up and wiped the sand off of him. "Well, im the kind of guy that's only nice to those nice to me. And seeing as how you want to tast vizard so bad, I'll kill one of them and give you there arm." Sephiroth said. He looked at her with a blank face. "I don't want to fight you. But i don't want to get eaten." Sephiroth said. "So, if you come at me, i'll block or move out of the way." Sephiroth said. "But don't fight me. i've got to save up all the power i have." Sephiroth said. He looked at her and poped his wrists and neck. Sephiroth always dose that if he was going to be in a fight or if someone was going to attack him.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth and puru meet   Sephiroth and puru meet I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:06 pm

puru looks at him an shes picks up her weapon. she puts it over her shoulder. "i said i wanted to eat you but all well.. hmm i need to get heading back now... i am needed very little so i better go back to my room for sleep." she walks strait twards las noches tilting her head to the side a little sorta like shes is pondering some thing.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth and puru meet   Sephiroth and puru meet I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:29 pm

Sephiroth looked at her and then he was gone to go back to las noches to help with the planing.

(exit.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth and puru meet   Sephiroth and puru meet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth and puru meet
Page 1 of 1