Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only) Empty
PostSubject: meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only)   meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Sephiroth walked around getting back from his meeting. He was bored out of his mind. Sephiroth sighed as he walked back in the hole he walked out of closed behind him. Sephiroth sighed as he walked down to las noches. He was in no hurry to get there. He took his time making his way to big place. Sephiroth looked at one of the trees and walked over to it. Sephiroth put his hand on it and broke a part of it off. Sephiroth looked around and saw some hollows. They started to run after him and jumped into the air. Sephiroth put his hand out. "DIE!" They screamed. Sephiroth stoped them both with one hand and fliped over them. He broke there arms and then punched in there masks. Sephiroth looked at the dead hollows and sighed. "If only you were stronger." Sephiroth said. He looked over at las noches and sat down on the bodys. He had some blood on his right hand and he did not care. He put his hand that had the blood on it to his head holding it up. the blood was on his chin and he did not care. Sephiroth put his other hand on his blade and felt one of the hollows move. He kicked in there spine and the hollow screamed in pain. He did not care. He pulled out his blade and cut the hollows head clean off. He put the sword back in it's case with out wiping the blood off of it. He sighed and waits for someone to show.
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only)   meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:21 pm

She stopped her bursts long ago approaching the reaitsu. The closer she got the more it felt like a Shinigami. She reached several yards away, making sure her reaitsu suppressing gloves were on, she started towards the man sitting on two hollows. She had noticed one hollow's head was cut clean off. The man had no bruising that she could tell but the hollows were not even Adjuchas class. This rather disappointed Isane but she continued anyway. When she reached several feet away she started to analyze the mans reaitsu. It was large and powerful. If Isane calculated that at her full power she would have little fatigue from a battle yet there would be some. She was even closer now, so close in fact she could touch him but did not. In one motion she removed both her gloves causing her reaitsu to spike to full power. The rapid difference in pressure caused some trees and the hollow to evaporate.She tucked the gloves in a custom made pouch not visible by the naked eye.She then spoke aloud with no emotion as her claws grew to the size of her fingers.

"Claws Of Damnation."

She awaited the man's response to her offensive stance she had taken.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only)   meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Sephiroth looked over at this persone. She was standing there with gloves on. Sephiroth looked at her. He got back to his feet. "Are you here to show me a good time?" Sephiroth asked. He looked at he looked at her when she took her gloves off her reitsu showed. Sephiroth did not move but the trees were gone. Sephiroth dusted himself off got all the blood off of him and wiped off the blood that was on his face. "My name is Sephiroth." He said. He looked over at the girl and put his hand on his sword. "What is your name?" He asked. He had his hand on his blade incase she tryed to attack him

(Sorry it's short Rey has me thinking.)
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only)   meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:45 pm

She studied the man and found his posture to be that of an inexperienced fighter. This however did not bother her at all. She slowly walked towards the man. She was now directly in front of him,So much so she could breathe on him.She stepped back a little.As she finished looking him over she bent herself backwards just slightly.finding no need to say anything she had but one choice. Her soul purpose was to eradicate the Infidels. Her image distorted as a loud ad deep rip bellowed put. Her image reappeared just behind him.Her claws fully extended were lightly wrapped around his neck. At any moment she could snap it or squeeze. She did however want to inquire why such a lowly shinigami was doing in Hueco Mundo.

"Infidel, Why do you curse us with your filth and heathen ways?"

Her voice yet unchanged by Emotion was toneless. It was as if she never felt anything in her life, not ever.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only)   meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Sephiroth looked at her with a smile. "To kill the Shinigami. I work here with Exodus." Sephiroth said. "Yeah. Me and him are good friends." Sephiroth said. He smile. Sephiroth looked at the thing around his neck. He was faster then this dumb ass thinks. He could get out of the way if he wanted to. Sephiroth just wanted to see how this would play out. If she was going to kill him. She would have done so. Sephiroth can tell when people are going to kill. This girl? No. She was not going to kill him. If she wanted to he would have killed her. Sephiroth put his hand on the thing around his neck. "You can let go now." He said.

(sorry untill i can stop thinking about what Rey was talking about it's going to be short.)
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only)   meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:05 pm

Her black eyes widened as the shinigami spoke. She knew this couldn't be true. She knew for a fact that Exodus could not be working with this filth unless he was a Vaizard. This however peaked her interest. If Exodus would ally himself with hybrid scum like a Vaizard than he must be giving them a chance to redeem their shinigami filth away. She slowly removed her hand from the mans throat. With this new fact she began to analyze the next coarse of action. The most logical was to proceed with this man to Exodus himself to confirm his arguments. If the Vaizard filth had willingly given themselves to Exodus then they would be repenting for their Shinigami ways.She spoke with her seemingly favorite tone.

"Are you a Vaizard?"She paused for a moment."We will go to Exodus-sama to confirm this.Until i have proof, I will kill you on the spot if you betray my trust."

in reality she had no trust. 'Trust' was a word she threw around here and there not backing it up with anything. In one who seeks the logical course of action feelings only get in the way of achievement. She retracted her claws and put her gloves back on that were unnoticeable without looking for them. Her reaitsu died down to nothing, so much so that the man's natural release of reaitsu was starting to labor her breathing just a tad.She waited for the end result of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only)   meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:10 pm

Sephiroht laughed a bit when she let go. He put his hand out and reitsu started to go to his hand and formed into a mask. "Is this a hollow mask?" Sephiroth asked. "If it is then yes, i am." Sephiroth laughed somemore and tossed the mask and it terned into thin air. Sephiroth walked up to the girl. "What is your name?" Sephiroth asked. He smiled as he walked his way back to Las noches to talk with Exodus and tell this girl that he is what he says he is. Sephiroth smiled a crazy smile. He looked back over to the girl. "You comine with me or not?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only)   meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:21 pm

She started to follow the self proclaimed Vaizard. If anything was going to happen she was going to react fast.She was however intrigued by the mask the man formed. She responded to the mans question with a remark some might call overboard.

"I am."

She continued to walk several yards behind him with her eyes on his every move. He couldn't breathe with out her knowing about it. As they walked she got the impression he was not like other Vaizards.In this respect she decided to keep her eye on him for further observation. At least until they met up with the king. She walked silently with her fox-like feet kicking up little sand. Her backwards facing legs bending oddly seemed somewhat uncomfortable to some. The black as night skin holding little to show in the way of anything. Her only distinguishing features were the white stripes going from her eyes back, her white hair and a gold dot in her eyes. The horns her mask bore were forward facing and almost as sharp as her claws.She kept her distance still analyzing her mark until the destination. She sensed something odd and decided to leave this Infidel for something more. Her main reason was her odd sensation of what one could say was remorse. A garganta opened and she walked through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only)   meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeting up with Ase (Sephiroth and Ase only)
Page 1 of 1