Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:59 am

Frau looks up at the diagram and studies it. Frau had no particular reason to or not to. He watches Exodus and is again surprised. Not only was Exodus familiar with lab chemicals and such but he was a genius with them. The arms move on to a different part of Frau's leg and the pain starts again. Frau just clenches his teeth this time. He expects to hear some random insult from his inner hollow but for once it stays quiet. Frau closes his eyes as the pain increases again.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:19 am

puru looks at him an shes sees the arms healing him. "frau the pain is of your leg being regrown. simmler to what exod did but its a tad slower....." puru turns to exodus. "that diagram i had nothing to do with it was there when i came here the first time..." puru gos over to a small counter an begins to make a custom part. the cable in her back comes out a little more an is on the floor. puru sways a little like a women cooking dos...
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:31 am

Exodus walks up beside her and runs his finger up her back feeling the cable.
"a bit annoying having a cable to restrict you huh? Exodus says. He then lean over n whispers "the daigram is remarkable accurate, it shows ur body quite well." into her ear. His voice was very relaxing as well. He was starting to question if he should tempt her, since she was a shinigami but the though passed as he came to the conclusion that it would be a slap in the face to the seireitei if he did and it made him grin
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:35 am

Frau just sits there staring into space as the pain continues. He was getting better at controlling his reactions. He then grins, this was almost like torture training. That being training to be able to let pain effect you as little as possible. He had actually gone through such training when he was a dedicated shinigami in Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:44 am

puru breaths deeply an when her runs his hand on the cable. shes just continues to work on the custom head. she trys to ignor exodus untell he wishpers in to her ear. shes turns her long light brown hair behide her. shes looks at him slightly an then looks away. "frau hows is the pain....an exodus can you go back to your area...." shes taps her foot on the floor under her skirt. puru never really examined her skirt so she didnt know what it was made of. shes lifts it a little in front of her an she see that she is still only armored from the knees down. so that means she was not armored from the hips down.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:14 pm

Frau didn't catch what was happening with Puru and Exodus, the pain was enough to keep him occupied. "I'll be honest with you. It doesn't hurt as much as it did before.... but it still hurts more than what I'd like it to." says Frau Of course it hurts! You dumbass! Frau then asks a quesiton aloud though it is to himself. "Are all inner hollows this damned annoying?" Frau shakes his head and then looks at his leg, it reallly was amazing what was happening. The only person who would even have a chance of rivaling the healing ability would be the 4th division captain and Frau wondered if even they would have a chance. Maybe if the 4th Division Captain and the 12th Division Captain cooperated with one another, but the chances of that ever happening were almost as slim as the moon crashing into the sun. Although there probably were new captains by now.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Exodus walked over to the counter he had used earlier and decided to make another solution.He took out a few ingredents and began to grind them into a compound. He then summoned his shadow magic and a brown vail appeared from it. He took this vail and added it to the compound. a small white smoke emmerged from it. He then tossed the completed mixture to frau. "Drink that and you wouldn't feel any pain at all." Exodus said as he began resting again, unknowningly he released a little more reiatsu than usual. He quickly caught himself and stopped the flow. "And yes the inner hollow is always annoying to the man wh is controling it. Since it has started talking to you more and more you are very close to going through hollowfication. You will eventually hear him scream at you and eventually yell." Exodus said. he was starting to get edgey here. He never had been around anyone this long for one visit....ever.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Frau looked over just in time to see it coming towards him. Frau catches it and after Exodus tells him to he then drinks it. It tasted a little nastier than the ordinary medicine. Frau looked to Exodus and nodded when he said about the hollowification. "That makes sense. Hopefully I won't go insane from it at that point." says Frau. Suddenly the pain subsides in frau's leg. "Thank you for that Exodus-sama. It surprises me how able you are with that set." says Frau.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:44 pm

puru finishes a custom part of a dolls head. then she begins working on another piece the torso of a body. she sighs a little the exodus had moved away from her after what her did. shes already had one run in with some one. she may flunt her self but it didnt mean she actuly wanted to do any thing. puru wipes her head thinking. "oh frau thows limbs are fragile... make sure you dont destory it before its finished healing or it will take longer..."
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:36 pm

"Don't be surprised Frau, it helps to learn a little bit about your leader before you choice to serve them. I used to be the smartest of the espada before i became king. I picked up alchemy a few years before finding puru, its amazing what can be done with only a few simple things you can find around Hueco Mundo. I won my own personal lab in Los Noches as well with chemicals and compounds found over every single spiritual world." Exodus explained as he gathered another set of components ready for another vail. He mixed several others . It didn't take him long to be done with this new potion.He tossed it to Frau again. "holiga sovatium, it will quiet down the hollow but speed up the process. take it if you wish." he said completely relaxed now.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:45 pm

Frau holds it and thinks for a moment. "Hmm.... Thank you exodus-sama, actually since that Sephiroth person told me that he would help me train it would be a double positive." Says Frau. He holds onto it for now though. "I just thought of a question to ask you while I had the time and there weren't anyone around to hear it. I was wondering if there was a downtime ((not talking about soon here.....)) if I could venture to the world of the living to learn more about the viziards. That and to be honest I like the scenery in the world of the living. Of course I would report what happened during my stay there to you... unless you didn't want me to." Asks/says Frau
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:55 pm

" I wouldn't advise it personally but go ahead. I trust that you wont disobey any orders like shiroi, thats one positive to you shinigami, you always follow orders." Exodus said in his usual calming tone. Just then his mask started to creep across his face and his reaitsu grew uncontrolably. He quickly dug into one of his pockets and took out a vail and drank it all as soon as he noticed what was going on. The mask slowly retracted back into the little white patch on the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry about that." Exods said as he gained his composer again. "My personal life lesson is "those who keep their sanity are those who will be victorious in all they do." so i developed this vail many years ago to suppress my natural hollow traits. The more of my mask shows the more hollow i become." He said as he cooled down.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:03 pm

purus looks at them and sighs. "i need to get out of sealed... i will continue the researching later.. so will you two please get ready for us to leave... exodus where i was forced here i feel i should have a choise on whos side i chose.." puru remembers how she was braught here againest her will so many years ago. "i would like to make observisions of both sides before i make a choice." she bows to him.
Back to top Go down
Ceniza, Hiruko
Vasto Lorde Queen
Ceniza, Hiruko

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:04 pm

Ceniza, Hiruko; The Queen of both Vasto Lorde and Hollow themselves was traveling to meet much former allies of hers, invited by a noble group of Rogue warriors, including the infamous King of Hollows, Exodus. Explicitly following the instructions that were appointed to her, she read the directions carefully, bringing her to what seemed to be a large void covered by a flurry of darkened feathers, glowing with a darkened and radiant aura that represented death itself. She sighed. "Well.. Looks like I found the right place." Still, ripping the wings open as instructed was not completely necessary, as Ceniza exerted an extremely massive amount of spiritual pressure, completely flooring the wings, holding everything in the area towards the ground like an impenetrable force was keeping the objects towards the surface of the earths below them. Stepping into the portal, she jumped an incredibly long distance, and began to run.

After a brief couple of minutes or so, she came in contact with the small group, her keen eyes spotting them from a mere 10 kilometers away. Activating the lightning speed within her feet, she quickly reverted into the form of a lightning bolt and ascended into the clouded skies above, quickly shrouding her visible appearance, yet her spiritual pressure would forever play a part in her melodious entrance almost every time. Scurrying through the clouds like a deer fleeing from a lion, her body left trails of enlightened blue and light green hues, certainly a trademark visualization that granted a large amount of significance to any whom would notice it before the tremendous wave of reiatsu would have occurred.

As the clouds reopened, and Ceniza shot downward to the group, her body quickly resumed its metamorphic stage, channeling the lightning particles that had formerly transformed her body, back inside of the atoms around her, allowing the distortion that would have occurred, have been cleared due to the restoration of positive charges in the molecules around them. Still, brutal heats created a shifting image among the horizon, the "tropical warmth" as Ceniza would label it, was simply a mere law of mother nature, as nothing else was intended. Live in it, or leave from it. Still, her body spun wildly, and the following spiritual pressure weighed the area down with incredible mass. Bowing lightly, her glowing eyes flickered in the sunlight, creating a large flashing light. Still, as her fists let her slender fingers slide from them, she stood with inner pride and moral righteousness.

As her figure came back to its curved, coke bottle or rather - Hour glass, shape, she smiled at the group once they would have possibly recovered from the unexpected wave of raw power. "Well.. How is everyone today? Enjoying the tropical weathers?" The small trees, plants, and even animals scurried away from the area, or were trapped under the pressure of Ceniza's presence. Then, as her eyes` flickering came to an end, she was enclosed in a small room, full of three other people. "Oh.. So this is what it was really like.." Hinting a notion towards the electromagnetic distortion she created.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:17 pm

((post 7/10))

Frau flinched from the sudden appearance of this woman. He typically would have spazzed out or jumped from his postion but he knew that his leg was still in the process of being healed and he could not move all that much for fear of injuring it. He didn't say anything letting old instincts take over so that he did not express his emotions as he had been taught in his old division. He just waits for Exodus to speak as he knows that more than likely Exodus would know of someone this strong.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:19 pm

"Ah Ceniza, Hiruko. Its been quite some time hasn't it? four hundred, five hundred years? I see you recieved my message as well." Exodus said as he leaned against the wall now. He then turned to puru. "If you wish to leave puru be sure to accompany frau on your journey, i would hate for the shinigami to kill you after all." He said with what you could call a saddened face. Exodus really didn't care anymore, he could see why shiroi did what he had though but he decided he himself wouldn't be tempted as easily as that fool.His thoughts now were fouced on ceniza. She was the only real comatition in Hueco Mundo at the time, being queen of hollows was not a rank to be taken lightly. It was kind of odd that they held titles given to those who were married yet they had only met but twice in thier entire lives. she resided far to the west of Los Noches in another castle that he himself had no idea the name of. He found it funny that the shinigami were only concerned with his castle and leaving hers out like it didn't even exist.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:30 pm

purus diagram its shows her energy levels her combat energy spikes along with it shows the wings damaged puru wince an gets on the floor. the pain of having her wings riped open felt like some one riping a knife though her back. she looks at the women wincing as the cable sparks a little from almost short ciurceting(sp?). puru starts to talk in a glitching like voice. "w-who i-is this this. th-they have made so-some errrrors i-in proje-project vi--vida." puru holds her head as her mind is racing with problems all over her body she needs to fix.
Back to top Go down
Ceniza, Hiruko
Vasto Lorde Queen
Ceniza, Hiruko

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:40 pm

Ceniza apologized sincerely as the girl seemed to be literally "overloading", after she briefly took a moment to hug the King of Hollows, Exodus. "Hello Exodus." Then, as the girl began to go berserk, Ceniza gazed at her in confusion. "What the hell is wrong with her?" Looking at her googly-eyed (o.O), she stepped back, in case the girl would have exploded.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:44 pm

Frau continues to sit there almost emotionlessly. "Almost everything here is a mystery to me." says Frau as he has faith that Puru can heal herself of it somehow. "However I'd say we've found a massive weakness to her bankai, no?" Frau looks down at his leg. It must be about healed but it's hard to tell with the vial of whatever it was that Exodus had gave him to remove any feeling of pain.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:46 pm

"A shinigami with a rather odd bankai, as im sure you can tell." Exodus told Ceniza. "How does your kingdom fair? You haven't sent word in years Ceniza, i was begining to think you had been killed." Exodus said with a grin on his face.Dispite his usual calm self he had always relaxed around ceniza, mainly because they were both royalty amoungst the hollows.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:52 pm

puru closes her eyes an passes out. but unlike normal zans hers keeps runing. some arms come out of the walls an go out side the bankai an peels the wings back closed. welding them bacl up an purus diagram gos from error to damaged. one arm gos over to ceniza an scans her body for imperfections then it gos away. a few arms pic up puru an maks a make shift blanket out of the metal. a exter examining table comes out an puru is placed on it by the arms as they go in to the walls.
Back to top Go down
Ceniza, Hiruko
Vasto Lorde Queen
Ceniza, Hiruko

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:55 pm

Ceniza laughed lightly as the girl shuttered like a shattered robot in shambles. Tempting her inner desire for laughter, she sent a shockwave of immense spiritual pressure into the small room, and condensed it - Making it so that the power was increased tenth fold. "Odd, indeed." She then smiled, and leaned against a wall, her fangs exposing themselves from behind her beautiful and soft lips.

As she heard of Exodus` comment she laughed lightly at him. "Please, Exodus. Me of all people? Die?" She winked at him. "C'mon.. You know me better than that." She then extended her tongue and licked her lips lightly, while quickly batting her eyes; directed straight at Exodus.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:00 am

Frau wasn't sure how he ended up in a room full of people who were all powerful and/or wackjobs but he did. He couldn't leave either because of his leg. On top of that Puru had passed out. Frau just yawns when Ceniza increased her spiritual pressure. All that had happened was that he was surprised by the random increase of pressure. Don't get yourself killed before our little fight trash. Says Frau's inner hollow. Frau brings out the second vial that Exodus had handed him and goes to drink the contents but then thinks better of it.

Last edited by Frau on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause I was confused damnit!)
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:10 am

"That is true i suppose." Exodus said with a grin as he looked straight at ceniza. He walked closer to her as he felt her release her spiritual pressure. "The years have been too kind to you, you have still retained that marvalous beauty of yours i see." Exouds finishes while still keeping eye contact with her. She was still a hollow after all and exodus could never be to careful with one as strong as her around, but that didn't mean they couldn't have a little fun if it came to it which he knew wouldn't. The only thing he had to do now was to make sure not to affend her.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:21 am

puru arms start working on random projects while a few work on making a prostic leg again that frau had used other begin to clean up. a big arm comes down an speaks to them. "will you all please leave the clinic is in need of repairs you can all exit over here." it gos over to a spot an its like a drop to the out side world a quick escaped for the injurded if needed. "this path leads out but not in. please leave. we do not want violance in the clinic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next