Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrival (cont'd.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

The Arrival (cont'd.) Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival (cont'd.)   The Arrival (cont'd.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:40 am

(Continued from Sokyoku Hill)

The three reached squad 12 area in no time. They wanted to have this done well before sunrise. At the moment, they stood atop what looked to be a general housing unit for squad members. Two guards stood at the entrance to the area, which was about 90ft from the entrance to the housing unit. Gin crouched down, and began to scratch his chin with his right hand. As Ryu and Ken followed suit by both taking a knee, they patiently waited knowing that Gin was formulating a plan. Without speaking, he turned and gave hand gestures that signified he wanted to wait until the guard was relieved before he and the two would make their move. At the current time, Squad 12's Vice Captain was in route to the squad 12 area from one of his "dealings" outside of Seireitei. He was still quite a ways away, but Gin needed a little information from the roaming guards that were coming to replace the standing guards. Gin held out his hand as if to signal for Ken and Ryu to stay put. They both looked at him wearily, as the last time Gin did that, he burped up the smell of pure alcohol. Gin shunpo'd to the wall directly behind the standing guards. He leaned as close as he could to the entrance without being seen, and tilted his head so that he could listen in to the roaming guards report.

The two roaming guards stopped in front of the standing guard and gave report. "There was no suspicious activity in the area." It was just as Gin suspected. He shunpo'd back to the rooftop where Ryu and Ken were standing. "Hey, we're clear." he said in a whisper. With that, they were off once again.

They stopped at what seemed to be an out of the way desolate area. The Vice Captain had to take this way mainly because he doesn't want to give off any suspicion as to where he had just come from. Gin turned to Kenshin and gave the nod, letting him know everything is good to go.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (cont'd.)   The Arrival (cont'd.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Within moments of gin appearing before me I saw my target, a mid-aged Shinigami walking as if he had recently escaped from prison, eying everything suspiciously. “were good to go?” I asked Gin, with his reply of a nod I preceded to tail the Shinigami, my body was as if it were under the same Kido as both Ryusaki and Gin, almost invisible as I flash stepped my way through the alley, ending to the right of the man. The sound of splashing water could be heard as my feet skidded through a puddle momentarily before I lunged at the man.

----------------(Shinigami's POV)----------------

I was doing my nightly run, the air was brisk but I had a good feeling about the night, contrary to my appearance, a few Shinigami had passed but nothing really alarming. Upon deeming it safe I turned down a dark alley towards my destination –the east gate. A lone spirit was waiting with my Nightly sum, ‘ahhh.. Business is great, all in the Sake of science.. HAH!’ I gloated to myself, the moment I relaxed I heard a splash, “what the f-“ my sentence was cut short by a hand crashing over my mouth and forcing me back as if I was a rag doll. A crash erupted followed by my sight briefly fading to black. As the color rushed in one stood out more then any –red, the bright red of my blood as it trickled over the curve of the heavenly colored blade before my body, which was limp and dead, sprang to life, full with one feeling –pain. Pain from the feeling of the blade seeping slightly into my neck, How ever their was hope, the pain was being fought back by an intense numbness pouring outward from my back, apparently from the crash.

As I came too I saw a odd sight, one man.. bright orange hair, tan skin, white blade, white tattoos wrapping around his torso, and strange –urban apparel. It seemed as if he was with others but I couldn’t see them, suddenly it dawned on me ‘elementary my dear Watson’. I raised my limp hand shakily until it gained his attention “u-uh whuart dugh youh whantd?” apparently the crash affected my speech as it took a moment for the world to stop spinning, concentrating on the man’s confused glare I attempted to form the question once more, “what do you .. want?” although struggled it was English, however the answer could be understood in any language, a hard fist crashing into my skill, leaving me slumped in the crater, at the full mercy of my captor. Mercy. One thing I wish he possessed.

----------------(Kenshin's Point of View)----------------

‘Annoying bitch.’ I thought to myself as I turned to where Gin should have been. “Anywhere we can take him?” as I asked I tossed his slumped body in Ryusake’s direction. “You can carry him?” I asked with more of a statement followed by a soft laugh
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu
9th Division Captain
Ryusaki Toketsu

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (cont'd.)   The Arrival (cont'd.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Ryusaki watched, kenshin deal with the twelth squad Vice-captain. Total disregard for what could happen if he snitched, got killed or so on immediatly causing a large issue. he watched as the lifeless body was thrown towards him and just put on a face of annoyance. He heard what he was supposed to do "I'm not the little errand boys alright. Deal with your own stupid mistakes. Seeing as non of you can think of a reason why a vice captain will die other than there is a vice captain level enemy running around which would put s.s on alert and ulitmatly make things harder." He pinched the temple of his forehead if Kenshin had just knocked him out while tying him up that would have been fine. But the vice captain would snitch and he had seen his and Gin's faces which above alll would just be annoying in the long run. Now after being delt with the vice captain had to die, something that those two would have to deal with on their own. He kicked the body too make sure he wasnt still conscious before turning his attention back to Gin and Kenshin. "Just take him out to the forest. There you guys will be able to interrogate him and get whatever you wanted from him. I on the other hand will be doing something else." Hisagi began to walk past them, thinking about possible ways to cover up the deaths of two seated officers and a vice captain. As he shunpoed off towads his own business without another word he half expected to be followed. It didnt matter it wasnt a big secret on what he was doing, just felt like it needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (cont'd.)   The Arrival (cont'd.) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Gin watched as Ryu took off to handle his business. He already had an idea of what Ryu had to "take care of". Now, it was time for Ken and himself to finish up the task at hand. Most wouldn't quite understand why they went through all these measures, but in the end, they each had something they wanted to protect. For Gin, with Soul Society still not fully recovered from events of recent past, he, along with other Captains, had become accustomed to handling things in his own way.

With the still of night as their cover, and no guard to roam outside of Seireitei, Gin released his bakudo, continued to suppress his reitsu, and prepared to take Ken and the unconscious VC to the forest outside the limits of Seireitei. "I'll carry him there Ken-chan. Follow me. Let's finish this before things get complicated, eh." Gin said as he knelt beside the VC. He then proceeded to place him over his right shoulder. As he stood, he gave Kenshin a nod, readying him to follow Gin to the forest.

The distance traveled was no strain at all for someone of a Captains caliber. They made their way through the trees of the forest as though they were in an obstacle course they'd completed hundreds of times, only stopping once they were 100% sure noone would, nor could, find where they were. As a just in case measure, Gin again cast Bakudo #26 Kyakko around their immediate area. He lay the Vice Captain against a tree and took a step back so that Kenshin may wake him up and get the information needed. "He's all yours Ken-chan." Gin spoke, with an unusual serious demeanor. Unusual to those that don't know him, but Ken knew this Gin all too well. The Gin that was prepared to do whatever needed to get the job done.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (cont'd.)   The Arrival (cont'd.) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:37 pm

I walked up to the man, detaching a branch as approached, gripping it in one hand I smacked the man across the mid section, sending the man into a Violent Jerk as he snapped into reality. “see.. you have something I want too find out.. but im not the best of interrogators.. so either you tell me now or it will get painful.. I can promise you that.” The man looked as if his life was passing before his eyes, his pupils becoming dilated with fear and he looked back in forth before gaining some nerve, “I-Icant! They’ll kill me! I-“ I answered in a ‘say whaaa’ tone, “they’ll kill.. mutha’ fucka’ ill kill you!” I said as smacked him hard across the Jaw with my scabbard, sending a colorful splat of blood to the ground, only to be concealed by Gin’s Kido. The man spat blood as he fumbled around with his words, growing irate with his slowness of answering I shrugged. “Fuck it.. gin.. im gonna make a call.” Gins confused looks proved to My suspicion that they had no idea on Modern Techs. Ignoring it for the time being I promptly pulled forth a sleek black rectangular Device with Rounded edges and silver trimming. The rhythmatic sound coming from numbers being dialed filled the air before I attached my blue tooth and appeared to be having a conversation with the air; “yes.. the elder please.. sure ill hold….” I stood there for a few seconds as Elevator music played in my ear before being cut off by a old gruff voice. “yes.. yeah.. the mans being difficult and my Zanpakuto isn’t the torturing type.. yes.. I understand.. My pick? ..thanks Sir.. Yes, I think ill take ‘him’ …Yes that’s the one., sure.. ill txt as soon as he arrives.. yeah you have a nice night to sir. Good bye.” Looking at the Shinigami with a disappointed look I shook my head, “should have given in.. hope you like the heat.” I spoke as I made my way to an adjacent tree, looking at the Shinigami all beaten and bloodied before looking to Gin and explaining to him what a Cell phone was and all of its capabilities as I awaited the requested reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (cont'd.)   The Arrival (cont'd.) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:06 pm

A Senkai opened up just above Kenshin and Kamina stepped out of it firmly into the sky. It had been a long time since he'd been in Seireitei and he felt the nostalgia of coming home; unfortunately there was a task at hand and he didnt have the time to bask in the nostalgia for too long. Looking down he saw his compatriot talking casually with a shinigami as another shinigami lay whimpering on the floor like a striken dog.

Kamina sighed, the whimpering shinigami was obviously kenshin's work and he wondered how one so dangerously violent could have been made an angel. Kamina shunpoed down next to Kenshin his cloak fluttering as he landed gracefully next to the so called Angel. "Apparently you have need of me" Kamina stated directly at kenshin before nodding silently in the direction of the shinigami he now recognised to be Gin Katsuoru.
Back to top Go down
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (cont'd.)   The Arrival (cont'd.) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:01 pm

Gin knew Ken must've been really serious if he called upon the services of Kamina Nakashiro. This was truly turning out to be a nostalgia filled evening. Had it not been for the "Hollowfication" events that took place, banning Ken and Kam from Soul Society, the scene here would have been a "typical" day for the four, Ryu included. With his usual humble demeanor, Gin smiled and tilted his straw hat to acknowledge Kam. Gin knelt beside a tree adjacent to where the Vice Captain lay. He full well knew exactly what was about to take place. Interrogating was Kam's specialty. He has a particular way of gettin people to talk, especially when they have no intention to. If this Vice Captain thought his night would get any better, he was sadly mistaken. His fate had already been signed, sealed, and was in the process of being delivered.
Back to top Go down
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (cont'd.)   The Arrival (cont'd.) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:08 pm

It seemed as though Kenshin wasnt gnna answer him for a while as the vizard general stared intently at the screen of his mobile phone, his finger moving at a blinding pace. Shrugging silently Kamina walked calmly over the grovelling shinigami, who was smart enough not to try and run while kenshin was distracted.

Kamina glared at the pitifull man before him, he had obviously been crying silently and a small puddle of what to kamina smelled like piss rested between his legs. "All of this could be avoided you know" he stated the kindness in his voice throwing the vice-captain of guard slightly causing a look of contemplation to furrow his brow. "I'm sorry but i just cant.. they'll kill me" he said looking down at the ground to avoid the annoyed gaze from Kamina. "Regrettable" was the only answer the vizard gave before reaching over his left shoulder and popped his zanpakuto out of its sheath slightly. "Suara anata tenrai ouza, Inazume Koutei" he mumbled as he placed the palms of his hands together. Almost instantly the sword at his back disappeared and a pair of black gloves adorned with yellow streaks materialised themselves on Kamina's hands.

Kamina bent down until he was face to face with the shinigami. "I'm sorry" he said the expression on his face truly apologetic. The shinigami raised an eyebrow before he was suddenly wracked with excruciating pain in his left arm.

For what seemed like several hours he fought against the pain in his arm but eventually it overwhelmed him, consumed his mind until he released a long high squeal of pain. "I can stop the pain" Kamina whispered "all you have to do is tell me". The vice-captain shook his head and gritted his teeth, a sign of his obvious fear of the people he was dealing with. "Fine, i'll just have to keep upping the voltage then" Kamina sighed as a lightning bolt crackled over his hand that held tightly onto the mans arm and crept up the mans arm burning away his sleeve completely as it travelled up the vice-captains arm.
Back to top Go down
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (cont'd.)   The Arrival (cont'd.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Gin didn't so much as flinch as he listened to what was going on. As time had passed, he'd removed his straw hat from his head and slowly spun it between the thumb and index finger on both hands, all the while giving his complete visual attention to his twiddling. The agonizing screams of the Vice Captain were somewhat an attestation of his dedication to withholding whatever information he'd been entrusted to. In another time, another dimension, this would have been very admirable. At the current time, it did nothing more than signify a countdown towards his demise.

"Vice Captain-kun..." Gin spoke in a low, friendly, yet instructive tone "You're gonna die soon if you're not too careful." The air was still, the night continued on for what seemed like an eternity. It was as if night itself wanted this torture to continue without the interruption of so much as a hint of light. With Kenshin a few feet away texting on his cellular device, stopping every now and again when his thought seemed to be interrupted by the Vice Captains excessive whining, Kamina stopped to occasionally offer apologetic words to his ailing victim. While stopped, you could hear the Vice Captain wheezing and panting, slightly out of breath. The torture seemed to be getting to him, as his demeanor had started to change. As sweat trickled down his face, mixing with the blood that was a result of Kenshin's initial attack, a burgundy waterfall had run from his chin to the chest section of his Shihakusho.

Sensing the Vice Captain was about ready to talk, Gin stopped spinning his hat, now placing it back on his head, slightly tilted into his face so that his eyes barely shown. That motion alone signaled to Kenshin that things were progressing, again, this wasn't the first time they'd been on this type of mission. Cowardice now shown in the Vice Captains expression. The want to stay alive now glistened in his eyes, as though his words were somewhat of a beacon of hope. Finally, he began to talk.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (cont'd.)   The Arrival (cont'd.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:29 pm

“o-okay!” the man spoke as he lay slumped against the makeshift chair that was the tree, the unpleasant smells of 5 bowel movements to much lingered in the air. “pheww, boy u needa’ bath!” I said as I tossed Gin the cell phone I had possessed, laughing as he realized I was playing a game for the past few hours “The iTouch, more apps then you can count.” My voice sounding more like a commercial then some one who was just torturing some person id never seen in my life. “Eh Kam if you don’t mind me moving in on your fun?” I said and moved towards the man before leaping back as if I ran into a wall “shit..” I laughed as all three people looked at me as if I was crazy “no seriously.. dude sharted bad on him self.. don’t yal’ got toilets in Soul Society any more?” I spoke in a jokingly tone only confirming Kamina’s past thoughts of me being the most demonic angel in existence. As I pulled my shirt over my nose I approached the man once more, this time smacking him hard with my scabbard once more, sending an array of teeth and blood flying through the air, landing briefly on the emerald grass before fading away thanks to the wonderful Kido.

“Ah, so young man,” I said gripping the man tightly by his jaw forcing him to look upon me, “how about we start with the rules, I ask a question ..you answer, simple no?” The man nodded slowly. “good.” I said smacking him on the cheek a few times, “now lets get started. First, your supplying the hollows and other soul eating creatures with souls right?” He looked around as if wishing for a savior, finding none he answered slowly “y-yes sir..”
"..and your getting something from the trade, what?” he looked around as if he didn’t want to answer –until he saw me reach for the scabbard on my belt that was. Quickly he spoke up, “yes I am! Their paying me with both money and power..”
“power?” I spoke as he looked down at the blood pool his feet resided in, “yes.. they train me.. I’ve improved exponentially; they say that they’ll give me the power to become a Captain!” I looked down at him disappointed, “who exactly is they?” once again he seemed intent not to talk, until he felt the hard impact of my fist crashing into his rib cage. “ack!” he coughed up blood as he attempted to catch his breath, only to gripped by his neck and forced to stand, “I’m waiting..” I said as I threw him back into the tree hard. “Y-Yes! It was the bounts! Please don’t hurt me!” he called out but to no avail, “who in the Bounts?!”
“please.. no more!” he said, his head slumped low, “Who?!” I said delivering another hard blow, and receiving another cough filled with blood. “u-gh it’s the leader.. the head honcho! The main man.. he’s behind it.. and the arrancars are just jumping on board!”
“where can I find him?”
“in Africa.. they roam freely.. you cant miss them sir.”
“damn son.. you is a sell out.” I said in an annoyed tone as I delivered a devastating to the man, my fist colliding hard with his nose and forehead, sending him through the tree, landing in an unconscious heap on the ground. “what we gonna’ do with him?” I said back towards Gin and Kamina
Back to top Go down
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (cont'd.)   The Arrival (cont'd.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:51 pm

Gin's green eyes came to life as he thought about the inscription on his scabbard and hilt "...she protects he who does as she...". He slowly stood up straight and grasped the hilt of his sword with his left hand, and in the same fluid motion, he bent his knees, stood on the balls of his feet, and prepared to make one quick dash that would be the last breeze this Vice Captain would ever feel. He covered the short distance too fast for the Vice Captain to even know what his fate would be. Most wouldn't have been able to explain what just happened. Anyone below, and even some on par with, captain level would have only seen a flash of green streak past the victim. In Gin's own eyes, it plays out in slow motion. From the moment he started his shunpo maneuver, his kimono and the haori underneath flapped violently in the wind as if a wind storm were only on him. His head straight forward, focused on the target, he quickly removed his zanpakuto just as he began to pass the Vice Captain. With the precision of the finest surgeon, he cut straight through the flesh and bone of the victims throat and spine, then with the grace of the finest swordsman, he turned his blade outward to let the wind remove the blood from its surface before rejoining the blade with the scabbard that it calls home.

Without so much as a final respect towards the Vice Captain, Gin stood with his back towards the headless body, never to look back again. His left arm rose and pointed firmly at the lifeless body as he spoke "Hado 54: Haien". The remains then went up in a purple flame, incinerating what would have eventually turned into spirit particles.

"Well, what's next gentleman?"
He spoke towards Kenshin and Kamina, in his usual friendly undertone, as he turned to face them both.
Back to top Go down
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (cont'd.)   The Arrival (cont'd.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Kamina's job was over, he'd gotten the man to speak and watched calmly from next to Gin as Kenshin gathered the neccesary information. Kamina opened his mouth to answer Kenshins question before closing it abruptly in the same manner as a fish out of water when he saw Gin grip the hilt of his zanpakuto. In the blink of an eye Gin disappeared from Kamina's side reappearing several metres infront of him, the vice captain's head flying through the air briefly before disolving slowly into blue reishi that floated in the night time sky. Kamina was slightly impressed, Gin could always switch between carefree womanizer to ruthless killer in the blink of an eye and his ability to react as if it was normal was one Kamina often admired. "Unless theres anything else required of me, i'll probably head back to home base" Kamina stated as an answer to gins question his gaze flickering to kenshin for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (cont'd.)   The Arrival (cont'd.) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:30 pm

I looked to and from between Gin's starting point, kamina , Gins end point, and finally back to Kamina, "nah man.. were gonna head back now.. we got what we need and we should report it in. Gin, my number is on speed dial, #3, just encase you want to put the strip club and the take out out speed dial too." i said with a laugh as i slipped him a brand new iPhone and Bluetooth combo. "don't break it man.. oh and heres one for hisagi, Kamina's number is speed dial 4 on yours, hisagi can program his own.. hes a bit ..paranoid at times, but its for the best right? anyway we gotta get going.. nice seeing you man, we really need to get this shinigami and vaizard alliance going!" i said, sounding more serious then intended, even though i truly desired the said alliances. turning to kamina i nodded my head to him "good work man.. you might get my job soon." i said with a smile as i walked into the freshly opened gate before us, motioning for him to follow and waving bye to gin
Back to top Go down
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (cont'd.)   The Arrival (cont'd.) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:19 am

Kamina waited patiently as Kenshin tossed a brand new iPhone to gin before giving him the lo down on who was on which speed dial, and casually adding the prospect of putting a strip club and a take out on the speed dials aswell. He also made mention of Ryusaki, another old friend of theirs, but Kamina paid this no mind it stood to reason that if Gin was in on the whole thing Ryusaki would be too.

Kamina kept his face impassive as Kenshin turned to praise him on his excellent job, simply mumbling an "Mhmm" in response. "We'll be in contact soon, Gin" Kamina called before turning to the newly materialised gateway to home.
Back to top Go down
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (cont'd.)   The Arrival (cont'd.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:31 am

Gin looked at the strange "iPhone & bluetooth" devices he was handed, with a smile, yet somewhat of a confused look. As Kenshin began to explain how to use the device for when Gin and Hisagi would need to get in contact, Gin stood motionless and took in all the information that was given in such a short period of time. Out of everything mentioned, the words "Strip Club" seemed to resonate through Gin's mind. Before going into somewhat of an information overload-type daze, Gin looked up, tilted his straw hat back, and spoke "The shini/vaizard alliance... we'll get that straight. Those who don't like it, will regret that they don't. Oh yeah, Ken-chan, I'll be in the Real World to chill with ya'll soon anyway."

Just as Kamina turned towards the gateway, Gin also addressed him "I'll catch up with you then, Kamina-san."

With nothing left to do here, Kamina and Kenshin now gone back to their sanctuary, Gin head back to the squad 3 barracks to get some rest after a long eventful night. He'd get Ryu's iPhone to him once he was rested. Something very interesting was brewing, would Soul Society be ready?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (cont'd.)   The Arrival (cont'd.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival (cont'd.)
Page 1 of 1