Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taco cats custom weapon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
taco cat

taco cat

Taco cats custom weapon Empty
PostSubject: Taco cats custom weapon   Taco cats custom weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:00 pm

name zan gun

ability fires bullets covered in dry ice the bullets can go through 3 sheets of steel but are fairly slow and silent and they covered in dry ice because i coated it in dry ice from my bankai so anyone who gets a gun would be able to add their zan's element too,it would be fairly easy for anyone at vc level to dodge but it would be hard for anyone to dodge it from close range,and since the bullets are covered in dry ice its would burn as it entered the wound but it would freeze the inside of the wound.(the tissue in the wound would stay frozen for two posts)

duration/cooldown Holds 10 bullets at a time can fire 1 bullet in each post cooldown:takes 2 posts to reload after bullets run out

Last edited by taco cat on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Taco cats custom weapon   Taco cats custom weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:03 pm

soul cutter sword gun doesn't make sense for a name, Zan Gun or just Soul Gun would be better.

What does the dry ice have to do with a soul gun? It may be your zanpakuto's ability but keep in mind the gun can be replicated for others to use.

Also how powerful are the bullets?
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

PostSubject: Re: Taco cats custom weapon   Taco cats custom weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:28 pm

the bullets can go through 3 sheets of steel but are fairly slow and silent and they covered in dry ice because i coated it in dry ice from my bankai so anyone who gets a gun would be able to add their zan's element too the bullets
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Taco cats custom weapon   Taco cats custom weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Well they would need to actually have the reload clips in that case and how slow exactly? Like if someone aware of around VC seat could dodge it, seems okay with me.Also what would the dry ice even do? If the bullet pierces the target the ice does about nothing.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

PostSubject: Re: Taco cats custom weapon   Taco cats custom weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:45 pm

yeah a vc would be able to dodge it fairly easily but it would be hard for anyone to dodge it from close range,and since its dry ice its would burn as it entered the wound but it would freeze the inside of the wound.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Taco cats custom weapon   Taco cats custom weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Hm now that I think about it it would burn as freezing is really just burning (frost bite for example) and seems fine with me just remember it only temporarily closes the wound as heat should reopen it by melting the frozen tissue.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

PostSubject: Re: Taco cats custom weapon   Taco cats custom weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:52 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Taco cats custom weapon   Taco cats custom weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:26 pm

add all this data into the original post and it will be accepted, no sence in searching the whole topic to get to the bottom of things
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
taco cat

taco cat

PostSubject: Re: Taco cats custom weapon   Taco cats custom weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:11 pm

all the info has been added to the original post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taco cats custom weapon   Taco cats custom weapon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taco cats custom weapon
Page 1 of 1