Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taco cats custom drug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
taco cat

taco cat

Taco cats custom drug Empty
PostSubject: Taco cats custom drug   Taco cats custom drug I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:57 am

name spiritual release spray

description One of the many traps that maneki uses for battle and to protect his lab.This trap is a small bottle of spray when the targets breathes it in it takes a while for the effects to be shown.It causes the target to release there rejitsu uncontrollably when the target is out of rejitsu it will take them a few hours to get there rejitsu back at most the effects are longer if the target is exposed to a large amount of the gas.

cooldown/duration the gas takes 2 posts to take effect the target will continuously lose rejitsu for 6 posts and will regain what they lost in 3 posts.Maneki only carries one of those bottles with him so it can only be used once per battle Maneki developed anti bodys too the drug for protection against the drug so he is immune to it.

Last edited by taco cat on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Taco cats custom drug   Taco cats custom drug I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:33 pm

But if you breathe the gas yourself? Make it something like only works on hollows or make a gas mask I don't really know.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

PostSubject: Re: Taco cats custom drug   Taco cats custom drug I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:34 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Taco cats custom drug   Taco cats custom drug I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:33 pm

Now it's done... I think. Well I'd say Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taco cats custom drug   Taco cats custom drug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taco cats custom drug
Page 1 of 1