Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tousou's Bankai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tousou Shooter

Tousou Shooter

Tousou's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Tousou's Bankai   Tousou's Bankai I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:11 am

[Bankai applies only for Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai:
Tousou In Bankai, holding the Raietsu Cannon
Tousou's Bankai Qzelva

Hisakata Izanagi
Tousou's Bankai Tensa_Zangetsu_by_nazghar

Bankai Ability: (What is your Bankai Ability)[/strike] In her Bankai, Tousou is given another weapon, known as a Raietsu Blaster. It is the heavy, over sized cannon, that looks as if it was attached to her arm, where her hand goes into the center of the back, though it can dematerialize, and re materialize at her will. The cannon itself, is made of Reiryoku, allowing her to do so. It can shoot beams of Raietsu out, with incredibly force, but only in direct lines. Due to the cannons weight, it slows her down a lot.

Other weapon is known as the Hisakata Izanagi, a long black, very fast sword, which holds no special properties, other then it can shoot beams of Raietsu out, as well as manipulate it around the user, in different ways.

Use of the Raietsu cannon (As shown above), increased speed, and increased output of Raietsu in attacks, as well as size, and power.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

Tousou's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tousou's Bankai   Tousou's Bankai I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:19 am

Link your training please
Back to top Go down
Tousou Shooter

Tousou Shooter

Tousou's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tousou's Bankai   Tousou's Bankai I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:22 am

Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

Tousou's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tousou's Bankai   Tousou's Bankai I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:57 am

I apologize for the inconvenience. But those posts are..mediocre at best. Since this is training for an elite-class power, I expect you to follow the new guidelines. I'm sorry, again, for the inconvenience. I figured you'd be covering the 600 word minimum on your own.
Back to top Go down
Tousou Shooter

Tousou Shooter

Tousou's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tousou's Bankai   Tousou's Bankai I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:32 am

I can rp a lot better then that..its just that since i was alone, i had to think of everything on my own. Normally i use what others post, to feed off of, and help extend my post
Back to top Go down
Tousou Shooter

Tousou Shooter

Tousou's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tousou's Bankai   Tousou's Bankai I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:50 am

So...does it mean my bankai is unapproved? i didn't know there was other requirements, other then those posts to train it
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

Tousou's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tousou's Bankai   Tousou's Bankai I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:51 am

Yes, well, the staff has been a bit disorganized as of late. Of no fault to anyone in particular.. But we're working on it. If you would please just edit your posts to meet the requirement I'll give you your BanKai post-haste.
Back to top Go down
Tousou Shooter

Tousou Shooter

Tousou's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tousou's Bankai   Tousou's Bankai I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:35 pm

OK, exactly 6k words on my training. Is it approved now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tousou's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tousou's Bankai   Tousou's Bankai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tousou's Bankai
Page 1 of 1