Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Spike

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Escarpio

Meet Spike Empty
PostSubject: Meet Spike   Meet Spike I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Escarpio el Hueso (Called Spike)

Class: Adjuchas

Mask Description: See Pic for description.

Hollow Hole location: Middle of right pec.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
^Handdrawn^

Personality: He is conceited and very self centered. He always tries to increase his power through any means at every opportunity he gets. Is always on the prowl for souls and other hollows to devour, never stopping even to take a rest. He uses his powers to kill any shinigami that tries to hunt him down, and he thinks that if he kills enough shinigami, he could defeat them all.

Background/RP Sample

Background:

As a human, he was born blind. He never saw anything in his entire life, but he had his dog. He was always aware of spirits as well, but he never really could identify them. He was a famous scientist who learned the basic antomy of all skelital structures, and became so familiar with them, that he could actually sense any being with bones, and worked it until he could sense anything harder than a sponge.

However, not everyone appreciated his life's findings. He was walking through Karakura Town one day, when a man pulled a gun on him. It was then that he discovered his hidden ability. As the street thug shot at him, a bone chest plate formed over him and the bullet was stopped. He was forever grateful that he learned his power then, but soon, nobody seemed to like him anymore. He heard curses of "Freak", and "Mutated Madman". He live the rest of his days in his home, paranoid of society. He died in his sleep one day, in-home homocide.

As he awoke free from his body. He opened his eyes to see for the first time. He had lived in a hell hole since he was 30 and his current consious age was about 50. He looked down at his body to weep in his woes. The first thing he ever saw... was death. His own at that. He wandered around the city, feeling ever forgotten. There wasn't even a funeral for him. He lived alone and never had friends. He died with much regret.

Soon after his death. He had his first run-in with a hollow. As a plus soul, he had no power. The hollow was just about to devour him, when a person leapt through and sliced the great beast asunder. A fragment of a mask in her hair the woman that had saved him scoffed, and ripped his spirit chain from his chest. She gave Spike his name, Escarpio de Hueso. He got his nickname from other hollows.

He became changed and had a relentless gluttony for power. He instantly shot off as soon as the woman who saved him and instantly began to massacre hollows and soon he found and oasis... and realised what he'd become. He was a hollow. He spent forever, destroying hollows and seizing more and more power... but he never felt like any single one made him much stronger. He lives as a beast, continuing to kill hollows, and he hopes that he will one day become a Vasto Lorde.

RP Sample: (A sample of how you RP,if you want to be a Vasto Lorde, if not delete this.)

Hollow Power

Name: Monstruo del hueso (Bone Monster)

Looks: He grows out his bones, and makes them more dense and sharper.

Description: He can focus reiatsu in the air and any used against him(equal to kidou level 40 and lower. Bala is immediately absorbed though) and control his bones, by spiritually reinforcing his skeletal structure. He can also use thing to make more bones, and fix his bones.

Techniques

Name: Bonemarang
Description: Escarpio pulls a boomerang-shaped bone from his shoulder and throws it, and it returns.
Duration and/or cooldown: Cooldown is 3 posts.

Last edited by Escarpio on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

Meet Spike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Spike   Meet Spike I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:32 pm

By reiatsu used against him does that mean that any kido, kido-based attack, bala, or cero fired at you will be absorbed for the use of your technique?

Also, just a little tip fer the drawing.. A man's pecs stay within in the boundaries of his chest, if you make them go out that far they look more like tits o-o
Back to top Go down
Escarpio

Meet Spike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Spike   Meet Spike I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:06 pm

Ummm... it really depends on the level of Bala/Cero/Kidou/whatever. If the opponent is weaker than Spike is, then yeah. But if they are stronger then it really depends on strength of attack.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

Meet Spike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Spike   Meet Spike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:06 am

Then I would like something like "Kido level (insert number) and down, kido-based attacks at so-and-so level or down, or bala can be absorbed. Specific limits are good
Back to top Go down
Escarpio

Meet Spike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Spike   Meet Spike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:38 am

Mmkay fixed.
Back to top Go down
Escarpio

Meet Spike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Spike   Meet Spike I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:07 pm

I'd Just like to say... BUMP.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

Meet Spike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Spike   Meet Spike I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:27 pm

Mmkay. Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet Spike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Spike   Meet Spike I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Spike
Page 1 of 1