Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Creation Mods

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Character Creation Mods Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Mods   Character Creation Mods I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:18 am

I will have a total of three mods in this catagory. If you would like the job please post your name and why you want this job.At the end of the week this topic will be cleared and a more professional topic wil be made telling our members who the mods are for this catagory.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Mods   Character Creation Mods I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:29 am

Saito Ryuhako/Senju Kyijo

I just want to make sure that people who apply are balanced out and their applications are thoroughly read for anything that goes against site canon or rules.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Mods   Character Creation Mods I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Asekoi/Esane

I want to help anyway possible.I think that everything needs to be fair so everyone can have fun ^.^ I have had no prior mod training so If you pick someone else its ok ^.^ I'll completely understand.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Mods   Character Creation Mods I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:22 pm

i'm trying to give pre-existing mods jobs atm asekoi, i appreciate the offer though and will consider it if we don't fill all the spots.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Mods   Character Creation Mods I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:31 pm

Shiroi Okkami.

I like to help Senju/Saito if it's not a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Mods   Character Creation Mods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Creation Mods
Page 1 of 1