Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Customs Mods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Customs Mods Empty
PostSubject: Customs Mods   Customs Mods I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:20 am

I will have one member assigned to this job. Post your name and why you want this job below. applications for this spot will be open for a week.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Sagar Diamond

Sagar Diamond

Customs Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs Mods   Customs Mods I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:48 pm

Hi!!!

Sagar Diamond.

I what to be a custom moderator because I feel like it is my duty as a Kido Corps Commander, especially with Kido, to be assigning and approving Customs. Second, I am fair and honest with what I have to say, a skill crucial to making sure something is approved. Third, I want people to follow rules so that this forum is as great as possible, making sure people do not god-mod and such. Four, I respect people and what they want to have, but I am also strict in that people can not always get what they want. Pretty much, that is all I have to say. I have talked to you about this and yeah!

Thanks,
Sagar Diamond
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

Customs Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs Mods   Customs Mods I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:25 am

We appreciate the offer Sagar, but for we can fill the spot with our current mods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Customs Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs Mods   Customs Mods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Customs Mods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Site Staff Area :: Mods and Admins Section-
Jump to: