Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 6th squad recruitment.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

The 6th squad recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: The 6th squad recruitment.   The 6th squad recruitment. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:21 am

Kyaksu walked into the newly remodeled 6th squad barracks and sat down at his desk. He thought to himself "I hope we get some New recruits soon, I dont like being bored"
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: The 6th squad recruitment.   The 6th squad recruitment. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:13 pm

Kyaksu got up the next day in hopes of some good news today. He lagged around Seireitei, and ended up in the Training Grounds. So he decided to play around wit his bankai.

(Continued in Training grounds)-
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: The 6th squad recruitment.   The 6th squad recruitment. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:16 pm

Kyakau shunpoed back to the barracks and began to go through some paperwork. This made him happy because he wasnt bored. He had let in 3 new members, they all seemed prety strong and he hopes to train them well.

"Hmmm, I wonder what the other captains are up too?"

He hadnt had any action since he can remember, this whole war thing isnt fun, except for the occasional hollow invasion on the Soul Society...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 6th squad recruitment.   The 6th squad recruitment. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 6th squad recruitment.
Page 1 of 1