Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Community Service...In a Way (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Community Service...In a Way (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Community Service...In a Way (Open)   Community Service...In a Way (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Saito having drunk his feelings away, decided he would go down to the Shinigami academy and teach those aspiring children the real way to fight.He sat down in the academy's combat field taking a nice seat on the grass with his sheathed blade upright next to him.The academy teacher was hesitant about what Saito had in mind but didn't want to anger him.The children looked at Saito sleepily and thought he was another guest speaker."He's just some girly looking guy here to talk." one student said.Saito looked at him and smiled as he released his reiatsu onto him causing the boy to floor down to the floor struggling to get himself up.Saito let up and then spoke "Alright children. I am Kenpachi Saito Ryuhako. Captain of the Eleventh Squad of the Gotei Thirteen. I will show you how to fight like real men! Hit me go ahead." the girls in the class found his 'like real men' comment a little chauvinistic but went ahead with it and a confident boy walked up with his sword and was aiming for Saito's shoulder.

The boy struck down with his blade and his hands squirt out blood from the attack to Saito and ran away crying to the academy nurse.Saito laughed and waited for the next child to try, or for them to all cower in fear.Whichever was first...
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Community Service...In a Way (Open)   Community Service...In a Way (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:59 pm

It was a beautiful day at the Shinigami today, the sun was shining and the breeze was only slightly cool. All in all, it was a perfect day for the Shinigami students to go outside and have a little training in more in-depth combat. Things such as combat with obstacles, team battles, and plain swordsmanship. Kuroda, a beautiful and deadly woman, sat upon the roof of one of several buildings that circled the courtyard, imprisoning its inhabitants in a ring of achromatic walls and vermilion roofs. The young souls seemed not to mind, or maybe they were just oblivious to the menacing prospect of such an enclosed space. Either way, they seemed to not be bothered, so Kuroda didn't bother herself with it. The woman had pale skin, and violet hair that was pulled into a ponytail at the top of her head. The ponytail trailed down her back, reaching the base of her spine, where it brushed against the soft-leather case that held part of her soul. This chunk of her soul was also known as "Shoukyaku", or to anyone who had seen the release she used "Kyaku". A humming purr was constantly in the back of her head, the side-effects of being so close to ones zanpakuto spirit, more so a lazy one. She sighed, shaking her head and closing her eyelids over the violet eyes that had been scanning the emerald fields of grass dotted with the figures of children. Today she wore no captain's cloak, only the tight-fitting black outfit that barely contained her abnormally large bust. The shirt ran around her neck, but did not cover her arms, shoulder, or back. On her hands were long, sleeved black gloves, and on her legs were baggy white pants. Her feet were comfortably outfitted with a pair of black slippers.

Suddenly, the reishi in the area spiked, brining Kuroda back into focus. She recognized the reishi almost too easily, and sighed as she heard a younger soul cry out. The crying was followed by the thud of feet and the keen ringing of a blade that had been dropped to the ground. It seemed that the man would never learn, but it was always nice to try and teach him through physical demonstration. He needed discipline, and control. After all, besides her he was the oldest Captain. He needed to set an example, not make the other captains think they could just fool around. Sighing in a frustrated manner, she disappeared in a silent flickering of color. Suddenly reappearing just above the captain with her fist brought up to her chin, she came down upon him like a boulder. Her slim figure formed a slight shadow over him, darkening his features as she charged down on him. Her fist snapped forward, delivering a blow capable of shattering trees, aimed straight for his chest.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Community Service...In a Way (Open)   Community Service...In a Way (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Saito was giggling with joy as the children learned that the spiritual power of a Captain could be manipulated in such ways and then he saw a shade rise over him though a bulge in the midsection of the shadow gave him recognition of what it was.He frowned disappointedly and sighed "So it's you old hag..." as she delivered a punch to his back which he felt in his chest.Thankfully due to his massive reiatsu it wasn't nearly as deadly or painful as it would be to someone of similar calibur but the woman's strength was that to be reckoned with.He slammed face first into the grass and popped back up his face red with anger "H-h-how dare you make a fool of me like that! You old Hag!" he started to look at her like a child looks at a parent that just put them in time out.
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Community Service...In a Way (Open)   Community Service...In a Way (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:48 pm

"You should know better than this. Set an example for the younger captains!" She yelled back frustratedly, balling her hands into fists at her side. She leaned in toward him slightly, her shoulders raised and her face stuck somewhere between murderous and livid. Her aura alone was menacing enough to cause the closest of the students to shift backward, attempting to space themselves from both captains. It seemed she was not making a good impression, but she didn't seem to notice or mind. Her violet hair was falling from its tight ponytail, a few locks falling in front of her left eye, the wind causing what was left of the ponytail to dance around behind her like a streamer. Her broadsword shifted slightly, bumping against her back. Somehow, this sudden impact brought her out of her violent trance and back into her senses. She straightened up, bringing her aura back down to something barely noticeable as she straightened out her ponytail, pulling the locks back into the massive amount of hair. She continued to glare at the man, however, as she tied the ribbon around her ponytail to keep it in place. It seemed she was eternally angry when the man was wrong, after all; he was her rival. Though the man was several hundred years younger, he was an impressive fighter. However, he refused to accept that hand-to-hand combat was better than any kendo a shinigami could preform. After all, in hand-to-hand one had their entire body at their disposal, not to mention thousands more techniques and possibilities. When Kuroda thought about this she found it rather silly that anyone would even think about drawing a blade when they could simply train without one and come out with even better results.

"And if you call me a hag one more time you'll be picking bone chips out of your arms for weeks." She said, rolling head and cracking her neck as if to emphasise the fact that this was not a threat. Threats were for amateurs, and weaklings who talked big. She never made a threat, she gave a warning. Often times she didn't even give warnings, it was much more professional to just break bones as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Community Service...In a Way (Open)   Community Service...In a Way (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:29 pm

"I'm teaching the children a life lesson! You shouldn't undermine the 'Never take a free shot when you're offered one it's a trap' lesson plan!" he retorted as he believed himself to be right in this case.To most his words seemed stern and indignant though those who paid close enough attention managed to hear the sliver of hesitance in his voice.He actually had a great deal of respect for Captain Mibae since she was the only person he would trust with keeping the Seireitei safe should he fall in combat.His aura seemed relatively annoyed however and he got up to his feet cracking his neck and rolling his shoulders, not as a threat, simply because the hit made them feel stiff.

"I would like to see you do better!" he said, challenging her to teach.
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Community Service...In a Way (Open)   Community Service...In a Way (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:59 pm

"For you information I do teach! I taught many a shinigami the art of shunpo, as well as the art of hand-to-hand combat. If any of these weaklings were to prove that they could do more than just swing around a blade like you do I would be happy to teach them a thing or two." She retorted, waving her hand in his direction dismissively. It was now that she had finally noticed the small, insignificant, figures that stood by them. They watches with horror on their face and visible shivers running along their spines. Each looked young, maybe teenagers physically, and each seemed frightened senseless by the two captains. The men wore simple robes, trimmed in blue with blue pants and the mark of the gotei thirteen in a matching hue of blue over their hearts. The women wore the same outfit, with skirts for pants and red where the men had black. The one thing they truly had in common were the traditional sandals and socks that almost all shinigami wore. At their waists were simple Boken, as students were not allowed proper weaponry. They would receive their zanpakuto after graduating, but not before then.

[[Zetta' short]]
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Community Service...In a Way (Open)   Community Service...In a Way (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:33 pm

"Excuses to dodge the challenge, eh? Can't say I'm surprised." he chuckled to make a point trying to leave Mibae feeling silly and him feeling like the victor of his little discussion.He pointed at her with the hilt of his blade "Shunpo is just a coward's way to run around." he was of course refering to his lack of knowledge of the technique but did not allude to it directly.One of the smaller children came forth and looked up at Saito, staring for a moment, before he said "You shouldn't argue with your wife, mister." Saito didn't say anything but the twitch in his eyebrow spoke a thousand words.
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Community Service...In a Way (Open)   Community Service...In a Way (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:48 am

"If you can't do, teach. That's all I'm saying. Unlike you, I can do my job and do it well." She retorted quickly. Mibae was the kind of person who never felt embarrassed or silly after being countered and insulted in a verbal match, much like an actual combat situation one needed to keep composed and not show any form of reaction; after that it was a simple matter of bringing them into the final trap and punching them in the throat. Her smile was venomous as he insulted Shunpo, something that she was not going to take lightly. "You only insult the fine art because you wouldn't know a Shunpo if it bit you in the ass." She responded, straightening up and calming down quite a bit. It was getting interesting, and she would not ruin it with anger or frustration. However, it was then that a little brat came up and implied something that not even Mibae could take with a straight face. Everything happened to suddenly; the cracking noise, the surprised yelp of a teenage boy, and a sudden thud. One more cracking noise brought Mibae back down to the courtyard, behind her rival. Sitting up on the roof was the boy who had implied their marriage. "Still hate shunpo?" She asked him slyly.

[[Still short, had five minutes to type it.]]
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Community Service...In a Way (Open)   Community Service...In a Way (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:42 am

Saito chuckled entertained at her form of punishment for the boy.Luckily for the boy Saito had something more painful in mind."You really are the merciful one Kuroda-senpai." he caught himself call her that at the last minute but decided to run with it.He looked at all the children laughing having realized the fact that the little arguement he had with Kuroda actually seemed to have taught them a lesson that would be useful."And that, children, is your lesson on shunpo, reiatsu, and choosing your words carefully for the day." he started walked back out into the Seireitei having felt this would be the best way to leave on a good note.
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Community Service...In a Way (Open)   Community Service...In a Way (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:42 pm

[[Well, I hate exit posts, so I'mma just say Exited. If you want to close it, since there's no real use for the topic any more do so. PM me if there is a continuation topic in the Sereitei.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Service...In a Way (Open)   Community Service...In a Way (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community Service...In a Way (Open)
Page 1 of 1