Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seireitei Tavern

Go down 
+2
Saito Ryuhako
Gin Katsuoru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

Seireitei Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Seireitei Tavern   Seireitei Tavern I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:06 pm

The Seireitei Tavern. A place for any squad member within the Seireitei to come to in order to relax, celebrate, or just get more acquainted with one another without having to go to a specific squad area.

The 3 captains walked into the Tavern and immediately headed for a "private room". Those rooms were where higher ranked Shinigami could go in order to separate themselves from their lower seats. Once in the room, each captain took a seat and relaxed. Gin removed his straw hat, looked up, and addressed his new "friends".

"How about I order us some Sake. No sense in us relaxing without being able to really relax, you know." he said slyly. Just as he finished speaking, a waitress leaned into the room and asked if they were ready for their drinks. With a slight nod from all, their cups were placed in front of them. Gin, who happened to be seated across from Taco and Kyaksu looked at the two of them and asked "So, what do you think about the current state of Soul Society?" He looked on inquisitively as he awaited their answers.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Seireitei Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Tavern   Seireitei Tavern I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:09 pm

Saito having gotten a good nap was slowly watching to the tavern for a fresh drink with the lower seated members.He came through the door and the main room of the tavern became quiet as Saito had started to walk over to the bar, with his steps echoing in the quiet.As he sat down he ordered some more expensive sake and life came back to the tavern as Saito took his drink and slowly began to relax sipping from his drink.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Seireitei Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Tavern   Seireitei Tavern I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:21 pm

Kyaksu, sat down and got comfortable.

"Eh, i dont feel like getting drunk, i have alot of paperwork to to. But i will drink a couple of cups."

Then he addressed the question that Gin had asked, "I think it is crazy, I dont like it at all, I cant wait til it all over..."

On the inside Kyaksu was worried about the state of the Soul Society. It was quiet, too quiet..

Last edited by Kyaksu on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Seireitei Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Tavern   Seireitei Tavern I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Taco thanked the waitress for the sake and took a sip.He wasn't a big drinker but he did like an occasional drink.He replied to gins question by saying "i think stuff is pretty good right now".He then said "also their hasn't been an attack on the seritei since aizen died".He then finished his answer by saying "but things have been a little too quiet lately so it would be best to stay alert" and with that taco proceeded to take another sip of his sake,.
Back to top Go down
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

Seireitei Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Tavern   Seireitei Tavern I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:47 pm

Gin sat and analyzed the expression on both of their faces, he then smiled and replied "Boy oh boy, guys, lighten up. I know things have been quiet, but you have to enjoy it while you can. Just continue to train, and keep your squads in tact." For the moment, neither of their facial expressions had changed. Gin paused for a second, after noticing that another strong reitsu had entered the Tavern. Without giving too much attention to that, he proceeded "For now, Taco-san, you can keep us up to date with whatever info my squad brings back. Kyaksu-kun, your squad polices the seireitei, keep your men sharp. Watch our backs, you... know!" Gin said, almost suspectingly with a smirk on his face.

Once again, a somewhat tense silence came over the room as Gin awaited replies from them. Gin looked over his shoulder, looking out the window to his right, noticing the sky beginning to get dark. So not to seem rushed or suspicious, he turned back to continue the conversation with Kyaksu and Taco.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Seireitei Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Tavern   Seireitei Tavern I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:23 am

Kyaksu looked at Gin and said, "My squad is doing its best. If i pushed them any further i dont think i would accomplish anything. But i will get them alert and on their guard."

He wanted to get in on the action himself but there wasnt anything going on. Then kyaksu looked out the window and spaced out, just thinking...
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Seireitei Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Tavern   Seireitei Tavern I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:42 am

Taco said to gin "can do gin my squad is working hard".Then he said "im also working hard on my experiments" with a grin on his face.After he was done at the tavern he would probaley go back to working in his lab."So gin hows you and your squad going?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

Seireitei Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Tavern   Seireitei Tavern I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:55 am

With a serious expression, and a slight frown, Gin replied "I've yet to see any cute women." without hesitation, he continued "I was actually looking forward to..." he stopped suddenly. His eyes peered off to the left, as he felt a slight flash of a very familiar reitsu. He knew that the other captains wouldn't feel it, as the only reason he did is because it was expected. "Boy oh boy..." he said as he slowly stood to excuse himself "I'd hate to cut this short, but I really have to get going. I'll catch back up with you two soon."

Gin stood, fixed his zanpakuto in his obi sash, placed his straw hat on his head, tilted it to say good night, then shunpo'd off.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Seireitei Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Tavern   Seireitei Tavern I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:17 am

taco cat saw gin shunpo off.Only taco and kya were still at the tavern.He said to kya "well im gonna be going too im gonna continue working on my experiments".With that he picked up his cup and drank the rest of his sake.He then said "good night" waved bye to kya and shunpoed off to his lab.
Back to top Go down
Kizamo Onitara
5th Division Captain
Kizamo Onitara

Seireitei Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Tavern   Seireitei Tavern I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:19 am

Kizamo had been leaning against the wall watching everyone with suspicious eyes, he wanted to get to know a little about each one and how they dealt with certain situations. He leaned forward and stood walking toward the window where Kyaksu was strangly staring out. "Something got you worried?" he said leaning up against it. "I'm Kizamo Onitara, the new 5th division captain, and your Kyaksu the 6th division captain right?"
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Seireitei Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Tavern   Seireitei Tavern I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Kyaksu was a little startled. But he looked at the Captian and said,

"Nice to meet you Kizamo, And yes that is me."

"No, nothing has me too worried at the moment, jsut some little things.... So care for a drink?"

Kyaksu ordered some sake for kizamo and some water for himself since he didnt want to drink any more. He grabbed his cup and started to drink his water.
Back to top Go down
Kizamo Onitara
5th Division Captain
Kizamo Onitara

Seireitei Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Tavern   Seireitei Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:58 pm

Kizamo took the cup and swirled the water a little by spinning the cup. He stared into it and at his reflection. "What am I doing here? Is this where I belong? I feal like I can be doing more...." he thought as he took a small sip of it. He continue drinking and walked away from the counter headin out the doors, he stopped right before opening it and stared at Kyaksu with a fake smile. "Ummm....thanks for the drink, see ya around..." he said pushing open the doors and walking out.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Seireitei Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Tavern   Seireitei Tavern I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:38 pm

Maneki was at the tavern.He took a seat and started to relax.He saw that everyone in the tavern was having lots of saki.Even though he didn't get drynk easily he only drank a little.when the nurse asked him what he wanted he said "saki please."
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

Seireitei Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Tavern   Seireitei Tavern I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Just when his drinks arrived a hell butterfly arrived.when he finished reading the message he let out a sigh.He was looking forward to having the saki but he had to go to a meeting.He told the waitress he had to go and asked here to keep his saki at the table for him till his return.With that he went off to the meeting hall.
Back to top Go down
Nitoryuu Yahazugiri
10th Division Captain
Nitoryuu Yahazugiri

Seireitei Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Tavern   Seireitei Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:09 pm

He walked in slowly propping up a seat in the corner of the bar, he ordered several drinks and chugged them down slowly, "Ah its a good night." Looking out to the full moon through window, he couldn't wait to get back to the 10th Squad barracks and go into his big comfy room for the night. As he thought about it he smirked. Turning slightly he eyed the other captains at the bar, there were quite a few and he was the newbie in the bunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seireitei Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Tavern   Seireitei Tavern I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seireitei Tavern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: