Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadows of the Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Escarpio

Shadows of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Shadows of the Night   Shadows of the Night I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:46 pm

This is a new Persona RP I made recently. About 2 days ago. I have no staff, but I have 3 other members. With an original story (as far as I know) and at least one or two loyal members, it will probably be fun with what is there. However... I want to get more members so that my site could be truely alive. If you want to join go to the link below. If not... check it out before you judge.

Shadows of the Night

BTW: My header logo is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Night   Shadows of the Night I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:20 pm

can you provide a quick overview of the site? otherwise i don't see many people going to it.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Escarpio

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Night   Shadows of the Night I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:13 pm

I'll try.

In the city of Kageboshi, life is good. However, after one disappearance, there is another. Until a large stream of dissappearances has began to happen. What is even worse now, is that the day after every foggy night thereafter, the disappeared people of Kageboshi are found, brutally murdered and look to be without a soul, their eyes completely colorless.

To couple with this, a strange occurence has began to happen with the town. Everynight, at midnight, every person who is awake suddenly feels like something happened to them in a split second but cannot remember the details.

A few human beings are aware of what is going on. At this point time freezes for the normal people, who become trapped in coffins and become nearly oblivious to anything. The people who remain awake during this time are either blessed, or doomed. The people who are doomed, are the people who disappear and are found murdered days later. Kidnapped to a different realm by being called the Shadows. When the fog comes in the Human Realm, the fog clears in the realm of Nightmares and the shadows kill the kidnapped people.

There are people who are blessed, and can combat these shadows and even pass through to the Nightmare realm. These people have taken into their own duties to save these people who disappear and add to their ranks. But this now becomes a war. Will this end with peace, or genocide?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Night   Shadows of the Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC Discussion :: Advertisement-
Jump to: