Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stopping by the barracks....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

Stopping by the barracks.... Empty
PostSubject: Stopping by the barracks....   Stopping by the barracks.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:32 pm

Yakura's boots made a thud as he walked through the streets of Seireitei. Almost wandering around aimlessly. There was little to do in the way for what his squad was assigned. Out of nowhere Yakura came to a dead stop as a Hellbutterfly fluttered to him. He held out his hand as it landed, relaying a message. 'WHHHAAATTTT!!???!!!??' Yakura thought as his image dissipated in a loud and ear defining rip-like sound. There was little cause for alarm other than the immanent doom of being late. His ventures caused him to lose track of his schedule that was planned out. He was to meet his new vice captain. He reappeared several feet from the entrance of the barracks. The doors shut tightly and his gaze expressionless as he snapped his fingers once. A small and nimble man appeared with a plane manila folder. It felt like the old days to Yakura as he walked in, ready to interrogate the person he was assigned to meet. It was several moments before he reached a small room with a metal desk, and two metal chairs. He sat on the chair facing the door. Putting his feet up he decide to read the contents of the plain folder. He raised an eyebrow at a few of the things he saw but quickly read by them to more boring things. The title of the Folder read Shooter, Tousou. Yakura's Haori dangled freely over the back of the char, almost touching the ground as he sat there. Grunts and groans could be heard intermittently from the man as he read.
Back to top Go down
Tousou Shooter

Tousou Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by the barracks....   Stopping by the barracks.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:45 pm

The new vice captain of squad 2, who's name was Tousou Shooter, walked quietly down the streets, watching people as they walked by, and enjoying the sites. Tousou was enjoying it a bit to much, which caused her to be slightly late for the small meeting that was suppose to take place, where she would meet her new captain. Tousou has just returned from the human world, and quickly lost track of time, due to the hollows she had killed in the area. As a man walked by, Tousou walked up to him with her hands behind her back together. "Excuse me, could you tell me what time it is?" She said to the man, catching him before he walked past her. The man replied with the time. When he replied, the expression on Tousou's face jumped, as if she seen a ghost. Tousou quickly ran off, towards the area she was suppose to meet her captain. Making each step increase her speed more and more, she flew by the people with a small gust of wind, causing some of them to hold on tight to what their carrying. Tousous cloak waved, and flapped behind her, whipping a few times, as she quickly leaped into the air, landing on the roof of a large building, right before performing a fast Shunpo, and landing right in front of the door to her captain. Landing with a small thud sound, and 1 knee down, her black cloak lowered down, covering her body, from her shoulders down once again, hiding her body, and the fact she never wore an actual shirt.

Tousou stood up fast, and slid the door sideways, then walked into the room, where she saw the back of her captains head. Tousou quickly walked over to the chair on the other side of the table, phanting a little trying to catch her breath, and sat down looking at her captain with a tired look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by the barracks....   Stopping by the barracks.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:16 am

'Well I gue-' Yakura's thoughts were interrupted by a thud noise, followed by the sliding door behind him opening. He stood up quickly as a figure in what appeared to be a cloak walked by him. The figure sat down in the chair, the cloak covering her body from shoulders to feet. Yakura sat down and gawked at the now visible woman. He looked at the picture in the file, back at the girl, and back at the file a couple of times before setting the file down on the table. He snapped his fingers and a small petite woman appeared. She held a small tray with tea, cups, sugar, and water. Just after she set the tray down she disappeared in a rip sound like most other shunpo. Yakura started to prepare tea for himself as he spoke up.

"First order of business, would you like some tea?"

His voice was caring, thoughtful, and somehow trust inducing. He gave her ample time to answer the question before he shot off another one.

"Ok, well for starters the picture in your file does not do you justice Ms. Shooter. And may I be the first, no most likely third to congratulate you on the promotion. I have a feeling we will work good together. You could keep me 'in line'."

He said as he chuckled a little.

"But in all seriousness, Welcome to our squad Vice captain Shooter. I ask that you call me Yakura, unless of course we are in a meeting or what ever, then call me Captain Solace. But in all I have reviewed your record and am very pleased for now. I have high hope and expectations for you. And as our first mission, and the chance to get to know each other better" He mutters under his breath" We are going on a trip. A trip and visit the other captains of Seireitei."

Yakura sipped his tea hopping for a positive answer when he noticed she was panting and looked tired. He took a moment to think if the quarters were prepared yet and remembered they were. So he spoke up in the caring tone he used before.

"Or, I could take you to your quarters. The choice is yours."

He had no real reason to start working right away as he didn't quite like being bored or working that much. He started to sip his tea as he contemplated eather scenario.
Back to top Go down
Tousou Shooter

Tousou Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by the barracks....   Stopping by the barracks.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:29 am

Tousou leaned forward, and rose her arms out of her cloak, from the front to grab a cup of tea. The cloak slid around her shoulders, and hung down behind her shoulders like a cape, though still connected around her neck. As she grabbed the tea, she nodded her head towards her captain. "I don't mind doing whatever" She replied to his question in a low, very quiet voice. Tousou leaned up forward, and placed her cup on the table, after taking a sip of it. Her Zanpakuto, which was crossed on her back, hidden under the cloak made a few clanging noises each time she moved, with it touching the back of the chair. Tousou lowered her shoulders slightly, causing the cloak to fall back down, but laying on her sides, so the front was still split open slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by the barracks....   Stopping by the barracks.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:44 pm

[[Sorry for the uber shortness but I'm not feeling well]]

"It's settled then. Shale we take a walk?"

Yakura said as he got up, and started to walk out the door.

"I will not tolerate slowness, by the way. And few times will I accept a failed mission."

His voice was stern this time, as a Captain's voice should sound. He quickly walked out the door. The sun brightly shinning and causing him to blink a few times before regaining his site. 'Oh how I love the dark' He thought as his legs took him out of the front gate and in to the vast streets of Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
Tousou Shooter

Tousou Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by the barracks....   Stopping by the barracks.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Tousou quickly hoped out of her seat, and ran up behind him, following him. She payed good attention to what he had to say, and hoped she didn't screw anything up later on.

((Same with me, and I'm in school, so gotta make it fast >>))
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by the barracks....   Stopping by the barracks.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:59 am

Just before he could take a brisk walk with his Vice captain he heard a familiar voice. The voice was a female that he hadn't heard in a long time. That voice told him to go to the world of the living to gear up for a major attack on soul society. He turned to his Vice captain and stared at her for a second gathering in all the information he was told and considered the possible outcomes of what he could do. He was left with no choice but to act on the information as it was a direct order from the Captain Commander, as such he quickly spoke up to his vice.

"I assume you heard that announcement, and we are off to living."

He stopped a nearby Shinigami and asked him to fetch two Hell butterflies to accompany him and his vice to living.

"If you wouldn't mind Vice captain Shooter?"

He said in a nice and warm voice as he openly eyed her body.
Back to top Go down
Tousou Shooter

Tousou Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by the barracks....   Stopping by the barracks.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:37 am

Tousou came to a stop, and heard the message, as well as her captain. She nodded her head, accepting what they had to do, and began wondering why they had to perform such a attack. She was highly under prepared for something like this. She knows she has a slim chance of survival, if she were to get in a tough battle.

((How am i suppose to perform an attack, if all i have is my Shikai? no Bankai, or Hollow mask yet. Unless i can get permission to make them, but they were always a secret, and have been hidden for so long?))
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by the barracks....   Stopping by the barracks.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:51 pm

{{I'm sure you can get permission to make some...and I asked IC for you to open the gate if you don't mind}}
Back to top Go down
Tousou Shooter

Tousou Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by the barracks....   Stopping by the barracks.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:08 pm

((Ok..ill see if i can, and what gate exactly..?))
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by the barracks....   Stopping by the barracks.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:28 pm

{{Senkai gate silly lol your Zan is the key to the door, and please state the butterflies so we don't have to travel through the Dangai}}
Back to top Go down
Tousou Shooter

Tousou Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by the barracks....   Stopping by the barracks.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:27 pm

((Umm..ok..im still new to the Vice Captain stuff..i only ever roleplayed as a Vizard before..))

Tousou opens the Senkai gate, and her, and her captain are guided through with the hell butterflies.

((There?))
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by the barracks....   Stopping by the barracks.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:52 am

{{Ty, and when ever you are ready we can go to Africa where Kenya, Thysix, and Zeal are.}}
Back to top Go down
Tousou Shooter

Tousou Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by the barracks....   Stopping by the barracks.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:22 am

Ok, i have to quickly off rp train my bankai, and vizard mask first, the leader gave me permission to do them with NPC's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by the barracks....   Stopping by the barracks.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stopping by the barracks....
Page 1 of 1