Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frozen flame (complete)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirei Oshiri

Kirei Oshiri

Frozen flame (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Frozen flame (complete)   Frozen flame (complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Name:Ichisake Hideyoshi

Visual Age: 21

Division: 2nd Division

Appearance:https://media.photobucket.com/image/beautiful%20girls/LadyNefetiri/Beautiful%20Anime%20Girls/blackandrogynous.jpg?o=6

Personality: Kirei is calm during difficult situations she cares about her friends well being and will wonder whats on their minds but she wont pry and hates it when people mess with them. She also hates getting into fights for senseless reasons. But when she's angry...then she has a dangerously calm tone, and looks like she's about to pull out her sword and hack someone's head off, but somehow manages to keep calm. when angry she will challenge someone to a fight without hesitation. Yet she will have some mercy on the person she fights, unless her opponent continues to piss her off then she might try to kill her enemy. Either way, she has a strange, yet friendly personality,that is loyal to others that deserves her respect. she acts like a hoe at times and kind of bitchy when stressed.

Background/RP Sample

Background: Kirei has lived on the streets all her life, she was born an orphan, and doesn't have any siblings. She lived her life as a pick-pocket, she would slide into crowds and expertly reached into their pockets, take their wallets, and escape. She has never been caught once,One day,when she was 15, a group of boys kidnapped her, and because of her petite figure, they forced her to steal from stores and people. For 5 years she never was caught, until one fateful day, as she stole from the pocket of a millionaire, and unfortunately the man turned out to be drunk,and grabbed her wrist, as she tried to escape, the man pulled a knife and stabbed the knife into her throat, as she gasped her last breath, she felt the painful sensation of her soul leaving her body, then everything went black...

Suddenly, she woke up, and found herself lying on a bed.She got up and looked around, a captain walked up to her and started explaining where she was. After the explanation, She immediately attended the Academy, adapting quickly to sword fighting,mastering Kido,and hand to hand combat. Eventually she graduated from the Academy, and became a soul reaper.She still continues to train, wishing to become stronger, faster, and wiser in battle. Kirei loves to spar, and loves what she learns from it.She Loves to learn extra battle skills from others. She is serious when it comes to learning from her teachers and is pretty much all work and no play...sometimes. to this day, she seeks knowledge from those who are willing to teach her.

RP Sample: Ichisake sprinted through the valley, keeping an eye out for anything that seems unusual,things have been getting tense in the soul society and she has been working hard to accomplish the honor of being a captain, she gazed her eyes across the fields, her eyes steady and alert. Suddenly,she froze as she sensed an overwhelmingly strong spiritual pressure.. what..what the hell is that?! she asked herself as she grabbed the hilt of her sword. She then hid her own spiritual energy, then she silently climbed a tree as gently and as swiftly as the wind that brushes past the grass, when she reached the top of the tree she hid among the leaves and waited. Watching the owner of such strong spiritual energy come closer,she slowly then unsheathed her sword.

Her eyes now flickering red. She jumped from the trees making no noise whatsoever.She watched the stranger approach, and as the person came around the corner,Ichisake flash-stepped behind him and brought the sword down on his head only having it deflected by another. "What brings you here?" she demands suppressing a snarl that threatened to escape her lips. The man looked up slightly with an evil grin on his face,"You're worst nightmare." the strange man, then made a combo to her legs, arms, ankles, neck, and back.

Ichisake dodged all of these combos easily by flipping over the man.She landed on the opposite side, she turned and glared at him, her fighting stance tense,"state your name." she ordered harshly. The man looked at her and laughed,"i don't have time to introduce myself to such a weakling like yourself." and with that, the man appeared behind her, and pressed the edge of his blade on her neck, not cutting, but just to let her feel the cool metal that was pressed to her soft flesh.

Ichisake gritted her teeth, in slow anger,"get...that sword off my neck NOW!" she kicked the man to the ground and exploded into her wolf form, she snarled at the man, her now ruby red eyes lit up in anger. She pounced on him and bit his arm, but unfortunately for her, she was flipped over before she could yank his arm off. The man thrust his sword to her neck, reflexively, she jumped over the sword. The man grumbled a few unintelligible words and attacked again. Ichisake flipped over it (yes in wolf form) and pushed off the nearby tree, she howled and bit his face, leaving the man stumbling backwards with his bleeding cheek, he started cussing loudly, causing ichisake to bark slightly, sounding suspiciously like snickering.

the man lunged again, but unfortunately for him, he lunged at a wrong angle..leaving Ichisake the perfect spot to attack, she lunged upward and her mouth closed on the man's neck. With one sickening SNAP! the man's head rolled on the grassy floor. Ichisake changed back to her original floor, and wiped the blood off her mouth. she then wiped the sweat from her forehead, smirked and walked away. Just in time to see the sunrise..
Zanpakutō Information

Name: lobo del hielo

Release Phrase: Dance over the frosted battle grounds! ¡Huelga!

Element/Family: Wind,and ice

Manifestation:https://media.photobucket.com/image/wolf%20of%20ice/lunax0295/Cool%20Random%20Stuff/Wolf_of_Ice_by_yuumei1.jpg?o=3

Sealed Zanpakuto: https://media.photobucket.com/image/ice%20blade/ArticHowl/Icebladefirst.jpg?o=14

Shikai: https://media.photobucket.com/image/sword%20of%20ice/DCCGaara/icesword3-2.jpg?o=13

Shikai Ability: She can create an intense blizzard that can surround her enemy from 100 miles distance, freezing he/she into a solid block of ice for 4 posts. Her most powerful attack is that, a giant light blue wolf can blast out of her bladed, as it pursues its target, it can shoot out a blizzard from its mouth, turning any attack into ice.

Last edited by Kirei Oshiri on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:46 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Frozen flame (complete)   Frozen flame (complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:07 pm

Just a note:

Idk if you wanted to put the url there or not, but it looks nicer if you just have the plain image.

Code:
[img]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x151/YinKeket/Anime%20Females/ea9c.jpg[/img]
Back to top Go down
Kirei Oshiri

Kirei Oshiri

PostSubject: Re: Frozen flame (complete)   Frozen flame (complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:51 pm

kk thx
Back to top Go down
Kirei Oshiri

Kirei Oshiri

PostSubject: Re: Frozen flame (complete)   Frozen flame (complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:05 pm

Complete
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Frozen flame (complete)   Frozen flame (complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:32 pm

Please use proper grammar .-. Capitalize after periods, etc.

Also, your shikai has far too many abilities
Back to top Go down
Kirei Oshiri

Kirei Oshiri

PostSubject: Re: Frozen flame (complete)   Frozen flame (complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:51 pm

fixed once again
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Frozen flame (complete)   Frozen flame (complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:28 pm

Again, far too many abilities. A shikai should have one, MAYBE two abilities. Plus, your abilities all seem a bit powerful. If they're frozen in a block of ice for four posts its an auto-win for you.
Back to top Go down
Kirei Oshiri

Kirei Oshiri

PostSubject: Re: Frozen flame (complete)   Frozen flame (complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:05 am

ok ok.......but the attacks are avoidable....
Back to top Go down
Kirei Oshiri

Kirei Oshiri

PostSubject: Re: Frozen flame (complete)   Frozen flame (complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:10 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Frozen flame (complete)   Frozen flame (complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:12 am

Just one last thing, and I'm really..really sorry that this is taking so long. Could you give a range of the blizzard if its avoidable? Intense blizzard gives the feel of an attack that surrounds the entire area.
Back to top Go down
Kirei Oshiri

Kirei Oshiri

PostSubject: Re: Frozen flame (complete)   Frozen flame (complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:51 pm

done and done
Back to top Go down
Miku Horoki

Miku Horoki

PostSubject: Re: Frozen flame (complete)   Frozen flame (complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:34 pm

pffft jock off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen flame (complete)   Frozen flame (complete) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen flame (complete)
Page 1 of 1