Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only) Empty
PostSubject: to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only)   to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Sephiroth made his way to the shinigami and wanted to see what has changed over the 100 years that he's been gone. Sephiroth looked all around. He looked all around. Nothing was realy here. Sephiroth was not sure if he was going the right way but he sure was hoping that he was. Sephiroth walked to a gate looking thing. Sephiroth looked at it for a little bit. this must be were the shinigamis live. It's...been so long. I must know what has changed. Sephiroth thinks to himself. He put his hand on his sword but did not want to pull it out. he just had his hand on it. Sephiroth looked all around. He could see the buildings over the wall and Sephiroth wanted a better view of it. Sephiroth shunpoed into the air and was standing in the air. Looking at the place. He sees all of the shinigamis there. Sephiroth smiled at them. He was not going to kill them, He just wanted to see what was going on. Sephiroth let out alot of power so somone would tell that he was here. but to him it was nothing. Sephiroth looked at the shinigamis. They all looked at him but no one came to him. Sephiroth waits for somone to show
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only)   to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:07 pm

The large gate of the Seireitei opened slightly at Saito stepped from the crack made.He sighed and began walking toward where reports of the huge energy source were which seemed different from a normal shinigami, not more but not less.The Gate Guardian looked down at him and went back to guarding the gate.Some of the people in the Rukongai were hesitant and feeling very uncomfortable despite Saito trying to hold back his reiatsu for their sake.He looked around and thought to himself "I wonder who's trying to pull a stunt like this. Scouts reported something around here. Hey! Anyone with reiatsu that's not the size of a child's out here?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only)   to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:19 pm

Sephiroth looked around and heared a man say somthing. Sephiroth put his hand up. "Im up here." Sephiroth shunpoed to him and smiled. "Hello the name is Sephiroth." He said. Sephiroth bowed down at the guy and looked at the captain's robe. "Ah your a captain here? Thats cool. What division is that?" Sephiroth said. He looked up at the clouds. god if this guy attacks me it's going to suck. Sephiroth thinks to himself. Even though this guy did not have a strong feeling reiatsu he can tell that he's stronger then he looks. He mite even be holding his powers back. Sephiroth looked at him. He sighed and looked at the sky again. He poped his neck and put his hand on the back of his neck. Sephiroth started to rub it a little bit and looked at him. "So, How's your day?" sephiroth asked. He waits for him to say somthing
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only)   to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:23 pm

"A shinigami? Well you should be inside the Seireitei, but for who I am, I am the new Kenpachi. Day's been lovely so far." As he spoke he looked around and let his reiatsu flow normally since most souls left the area afraid of a major fight breaking out.The shinigami seemed normal enough to him and was curious."What division are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only)   to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and smiled. "The new kenpachi? I gess thats nice to know." Sephiroth poped his neck again and when he heared what division is he from he looked away. "Ummmm...8th." Sephiroth said. "Well from the 8th." Sephiroth closed his eyes and sighed. Sephiroth started to think about when he was in the 8th division. He was strong even though he was just a vice-captain. He was stronger then the rest of the captains. he did not become the captain of the 8th division becasue the captain was still alive and he did not want to take that from him. Sephiroth opend his eyes back up and looked at the man. Sephiroth rubed his neck again and took his hand off of his sword. Sephiroth poped his back and looked at the walls. Sephiroth yawned and looked at him. "Sorry just woke up." Sephiroth said and waits for him to talk again
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only)   to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:41 pm

"8th Division huh? Well come with me it's not good to be messing around in the Rukongai like this. The Gotei 13 thought you were a trouble-maker and sent me here to kill you. Good thing that's not the case huh?" Saito laughed and turned around looking back at Sephiroth somewhat curiously."You aren't a trouble maker right?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only)   to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:49 pm

Sephiroth looked at him. "Well i can be." sephiroth said and laughed a little bit. when he heared him say come with him he looked at him. "Wait, where are you taking me?" Sephiroth said. He did not move at all because he wanted to know where he was going to take him. What he going to take him back to the 8th division? That would not be good for him. He was a vizard and was kicked out of the gotei 13. Sephiroth looked at him and took a step away from him. Sephrioth looked at the ground and sighed. "Im sorry, but if your taking me in there then i can't go with you." Sephiroth said. "I don't think it would be good." Sephiroth said. if somone found out who he was then he would be killed. But sephiroth would not die. If it had to come to it, he would fight this man. Even though he calls himself kenpachi. Sephiroth waits for him to say somthing
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only)   to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:52 pm

"Well you can't stay out here, we have to have you report in that you were the person out here.Unless there's someone or something else out here we have to kill..." Saito looked around then sternly at Sephiroth."Help me find the real threat! Point out the direction then I'll follow you to the problem." Saito stood waiting for Sephiroth to lead and was ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only)   to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:00 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and sighed. "There is not threat. It would just be bad if i went in there." sephiroth said. He had his hand next to his sword. He was not holding it, he was just having it next to it. Sephiroth looked at him and did not think that he would not sound like he would be killed. Sephiroth looks at him and terned around. "I think i should be going now." Sephiroth said and started to walk away. HE could be stoped but hopes that he is not.

(short sorry
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only)   to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:09 pm

"Hm must be going to the human world to hunt hollows." he thought to himself.He shrugged and turned around but spoke as he started walking back into the Seireitei "Well if you're going to hunt hollows make sure you come back with a good excuse.Oh that reminds me! What's your name?" he stopped and turned his head with one leg in the air ready to continue stepping.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only)   to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:55 am

Sephiroth looked at the man again and looked down. "My name is Sephiroth." Sephiroth said. He did not care if he knows what his real name was. But he started to walk away again and shunpoed away. Sephiroth showed back up far but could still see the captain. he walked away and hopes that no one would follow him. He did not want to have some problems.

(sorry short again, im not good with exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only)   to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to the shinigamis (Saito Ryuhako only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: