Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done Empty
PostSubject: Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done   Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Shiroi Ookami

Visual Age: Around his 20's

Number: Primera (1st Espada)

Aspect Of Death: Greed

Mask fragment location: Shiroi hollow mask fragment is over the right half of his face, disguising half of his face from the world.

Hollow Hole location: Above the chest, Center in the middle.

Espada Tatto location: Right side of neck

Appearance: Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done Shiroi11
Shiroi, like everyone else, has many distinguishing features. The first of these features is that, while he dresses like a gentleman, Shiroi has a powerful build. He is on the taller side, with a squared jaw and strong features on his face. His lips are soft and thin, often either in a straight line or pulled into a half-grin. Shiroi hollow mask fragment is over the right half of his face, disguising half of his face from the world. The mask is a plain white, with a black cross where his eye would be. Over this mask and the other eye, he wears a pair of rimless glasses. Shiroi wears his crimson hair long and straight, the bangs going down to his chin, and the rest going just below his shoulder blades. Shiroi often wears a formal outfit, with a nice shirt, vest, jacket, and tie. These suits are generally in achromatic, or neutral, colors, grays and whites mostly. Shiroi's eyes are a duller version of the burning crimson of his hair, which appears again in both his eyebrows and the thin soul patch found just below his lower lip. Shiroi's torso makes up most of his height, his powerful upper body being intimidating, while it is generally hidden under the layers of his suit. He often wears white gloves over his hands, like a true gentleman, so he won't get his hands dirty. Shiroi is often found with his hands in his suit coat pockets, possibly fiddling with something or just resting there. Shiroi finishes his suit off with a pair of black dress shoes, the kind that shine a bit, and make a clicking noise when he walks on cobblestone.

Personality: Shiroi is a lazy and unenthusiastic character who apparently spends much of his time asleep and which no one, except Selle, appears to try and stop him from doing. In fact, he rarely directly addresses any person other than Selle, his other half. Despite being the highest-ranking Espada, he is not eager to take a leadership role, shown when he easily allows Senju to take over at the battle eith the Shinigami. He is not particularly interested in whatever is going on around him, although he is surprisingly observant and a capable analyst. Unlike many of the Espadas, he is not violent or overly arrogant.

He initially does not seem to care a great deal for his fellows, showing no visible signs of distress or concern. When he learns of his father death, he lazily states there is nothing he could do about it, and when his fraccion are apparently overwhelmed by their opponents' Bankai, he only asks one of the Shinigami are all the Sinigami Bankia so powerful. However, this indifferent attitude seems to be dispell at times, turning him into a insane being.

In comparison to the other, more serious Espadas, however, Shiroi is often shown in a much more comical light, with situations often ending in him on the receiving end of physical abuse from his partner Selle, even though he does little to stop her actions. He can be serious on occasion, although his personality does not change much; he comes off as reluctant, but nonetheless willing to complete the task at hand. Such is the case when he was ordered to go to the world of the living, despite saying he abhors such a strategy. He is fairly similar to Senju and Selle in personality, something Shiroi himself acknowledges.

Shiroi is incredibly flippant, mouthing off to even the most powerful of demons, and he generally enjoys rubbing people the wrong way. He does mature as time goes by, but never really loses his attitude. Shiroi is seemingly unflappable, not showing fear whether he's being attacked by the Solciety in Los Noches or being attacked by Vizards. Shiroi can seem at times to be uncaring or even callous, but actually has a very strong sense of justice and prefers to fight fairly, unless his opponents play dirty.

Unlike most Espadas, Shiroi is willing to embrace his demonic heritage, and seeks to emulate his father's power and cold persona. Shiroi wants more demonic power, regardless of the consequences to those around him. Despite his normal personality of cold dismissal, he does cherish two things: his sword, and the life of his wife. Shiroi seems to reveal some of his feelings by claiming to Reynado and Frau: "Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself.". This may be a reference to his wife death. It may also imply that Shiroi seeks power as compensation for failing to protect her. His failure may also have made him forsake close human relationships.

Background/RP Sample

Background:
Human Life/Death: Shiroi life was perfect, He just got out of College and he was about to get married soon to a women named, Xarias. Xarais and him was great friends since there child ark, and grew up to love each other, and now they are going to get married tomorrow. When Tomorrow came and on the wedding there was an attack an hollow attacked there wedding due to Shiroi Strong preasure. Shiroi fault against it but the beast knock him into a brick wall breaking his arm,s and neck, but he was still alive. He watched his Wife get murdered and thats the day when he lost it all. A few weeks later after the death of his beloved wife. Shiroi died, Of a Car crash, Also since he regreted that day when he failed to protect his wife he turned into a hollow.

Hollow Life: Shiroi still mad about the death of his wife wanted power to grow stronger, So as a hollow e feed off of Hollows kill and eatting every hollow in his path gaining more power. He walked the hollow world gain more powers eatting other hollows, Tell the day came when he transformed into a wolf, and there he was sent to Las Noches.

Adujcast: In Las Noches The wolf continued to eat other Adujcast, become much more powerful. He then came across, A group of two Hollows seaking power as will. The group included, A woman named, Ceniza, and a man named Kessen. They offer him to join them, and He smiled as a third member appeared and started talking crap about his small form, Shiroi jumped up and kill the man, and then ate him gain power. Kessen and Ceniza then made him the leader of the group. They walked together kill and feeding off of many Hollows, Until the day came when they all splitted. This was the same day Shiroi met a man and became an Arrancar.

Arrancar/Espada: As an Arrancar Shiroi slotter many other Arrancar trying to gain more power so he fought half of them getting stronger and stronger. One day Shiroi got that wish, and was made espada. Shiroi then was still not satisfied. So he trained harder, and then one day as the 6 espada, He challenged the primera espada, It was an epic battle, But in the end He came out vitor, and was not the new Primera Espada. Something still acks in his heart to gain more power do.

(Kinda sucked, First app as an Espada.)

RP Sample: (Not my best)
Tenshin looked at His non-Blood Related Sister. " Eh, Who told you of this spot it was secret meeting grounds, Eh, So are you going to yell at me about faking my death, and not telling you i died, and Kitsuke I walking with my birth Village, Which happens to be Sunagakure." Tenshin said in a calm voice sounded a bit down known cause he has a strong feeling she going to hurt him in some way, for not telling her. Tenshin then hought about the words she said. " So you have Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, or is that a rumor flying around saying, that the Four Prodigies have those eyes." Tenshin asked all ready knowing the answer to that question. He then grinned cockily at his sister and walked towards her. He placed his hand on her shoulder then bend down a bit so that his mouth was closed to her ears. " Sister, I will not strike you, Yet, For i rather go after someone eles first, You might be the last I attack, depending on how bad you put a hole into my plans." He said in a smart tone of voice. If she was to feel his Aira she would feel a dark present flash in him after that statement. He then walked back away from her and stood there lookig at both Kitsuke and Ryu, he awaited on someone to speak.

Innate Ability

Name: The Gran Rey Cero

Description: As an Espada, he is able to use this Espada-exclusive Cero variant, which produces a much larger and more powerful version of the normal Cero, enough potentially to cause great damage to Las Noches itself. For this Ryosen banned its use inside the fortress. In order to fire it seems Shiroi must first cut his own hand on his Zanpakutō, mixing his blood with the Cero. Shiroi's Gran Rey Cero is colored Crimson red.

Resurreccion Information

Name: Lobo Blanco (White Wolf)

Release Phrase: Tear your foes, Lobo Blanco.

Element/Family: Light

Represent: A Wolf

Sealed Resurreccion:
Spoiler:
Shiroi's second half is sealed within the form of an ōdachi, being sixty-eight inches in length. The blade has a black, silk-wrapped handle, and bronze pommel just as all other katanas do. The cross guard is a simple bronze square, representative of nothing in particular. Cazador Vicioso's blade is razor sharp, extremely long, not very wide, and marked with kanji symbols meaning morbid words such as "downfall" and "redemption".

Released Resurreccion: When in the released form, Shiroi is covered in a thick, bone-white armor plating. This armor's helmet is that of a wolf's head, the mouth opened to reveal his face. Instead of gauntlets and grieves, this armor has lengths of bone which extend several inches past his hands and feet in the form of claws. The armor seems to be covered in fur, though the fur is as hard and rough as steel wool, causing it to scratch and scrape at any flesh that comes in contact with it, making his entire body a weapon. He looks truly barbaric in this fur-covered armor with a skull helm, which seems to shadow over his face. While in released form, Shiroi does not lose his ōdachi, the only difference being that the kanji symbols now glow with reiatsu. Upon the torso of the armor is an indentation in the form of a circle that reperisent a moon, which also glows with the reiatsu given off.

Resurreccion Special Ability:

Enhanced Hierro: Shiroi's Hierro receives an augmentation as well.

Enhanced Speed & Agility: Complimenting his already impressive speed and power, Shiroi's released state augments his speed drastically, giving him animal-like agility and movement to match.

Enhanced Strength: His strikes pack enough power to incidentally destroy large skyscraper-sized pillars in Las Noches via collateral damage. His strength was also enough to send anyone through several buildings with one strike, as well as send anyone flying hundreds of feet with, merely with a few light punches and kicks.

Shockwaves: When in his released form, he can roar loudly enough to create shockwaves in the air and surrounding area, powerful enough to throw off his opponents.

Darts: He can also fire a large number of explosive "darts" from his elbows with enough charge to demolish huge buildings. They look somewhat similar to an axe blade, but with an indention in the middle.

Techniques ((Add Later Cant think of one Yet))

Name: (The name of your tech)
State: (Normal, Resurreccion, or both)
Description: (What your tech is, and what it does)
Duration and/or cooldown:

Last edited by Shiroi Ookami on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:11 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done   Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:54 am

Bump....
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done   Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:03 pm

It looks good Ten, just one thing.

Gran Rey Cero is not an innate ability, every member of Espada is able to use it.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done   Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Eh okay
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done   Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:27 pm

keep in mind that an innate ability is optional as well, in your case the gran ray could be the strongest of the espada's gran ray if you want.(Im not saying the strongest cero of the espada becasue i know ryosen is a cero-based character and the cero espada)
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done   Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:14 am

Editted My Resurreccion ... Need Reapproval
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done   Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:15 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done   Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiroi Ookami (Primera) Done
Page 1 of 1