Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Custom Gear* Salliavae's Portable lab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salliavae Gran Vidos
Septima Espada
Salliavae Gran Vidos

*Custom Gear* Salliavae's Portable lab Empty
PostSubject: *Custom Gear* Salliavae's Portable lab   *Custom Gear* Salliavae's Portable lab I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:41 pm

Gear Name: Portable Lab

Looks: The Lab has many compartments, and everything is floating in the air. Salliavae uses this to use her experiment abilities, as seen on her Char. App. Plants, vial, liquids, all kinds of other masses can be found on the portable lab. There is an invisible portcullis that protects the lab from being destroyed.

Description: Sal summons up her portable mini lab that she uses to preform her experiments. Kouka pulls out her experiments to use upon her enemy. If the experiment is a positive elixer or creation she obviously uses it on her or her allies.

Duration: The whole topic from the point of summon.

State: Normal & Res.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: *Custom Gear* Salliavae's Portable lab   *Custom Gear* Salliavae's Portable lab I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:29 pm

.-. I expect that you will post any and every experiment here before using it so that it can be approved?
Back to top Go down
Salliavae Gran Vidos
Septima Espada
Salliavae Gran Vidos

PostSubject: Re: *Custom Gear* Salliavae's Portable lab   *Custom Gear* Salliavae's Portable lab I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Yes ssir!
Back to top Go down
Salliavae Gran Vidos
Septima Espada
Salliavae Gran Vidos

PostSubject: Re: *Custom Gear* Salliavae's Portable lab   *Custom Gear* Salliavae's Portable lab I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:56 pm

These are already approved but they are apart of my lab.

Name: Experimental slime bombers
State: both
Description: Salliavae takes out a couple vials of her newly perfected unstable slime bombers and pours the slime on her finger. Salliavae throws the slime that is found on her finger at her enemy. The slime will hopefully expand and explode on contact with the enemy.
Cooldown: 3 posts

Name: Reiatsu Disk
Description: Salliavae throws three small disks that absorb reiatsu at her enemy. The disks only absorb small amounts of reiatsu but the way of absorbing is very painful. The disks are made of a spiritual stone that is the hardest yet thinest in Hueco Mundo and the S.S.. The disks sides are extremely sharp and the way of absorption is by cutting the opponent.
Cooldown: 6 posts

Name: Spiritual Enhancement Potion
Description: Salliavae drinks a potion she made that increase her spiritual power. Effect cannot stack with other potions.
Duration: 5 posts
Cooldown: 8 posts

Name: Strength Enhancement Potion
State: Both
Description: Salliavae drinks a potion she made that increases her strength. Effect cannot stack with other potions.

Name: Evasion+ potion
State:both
Description:Salliavae drinks a potion that she made to increase her speed. Effect cannot stack with other potions.
[/b]Cooldown:[/b] 8 posts

Name: Healing potion
Description: Salliavae drinks a potion that heals her wounds and lessens pain.
Cooldown: 5 posts

Name: Reflection Shell
Description: Salliavae brings out her adamantite buckle. When an opponent uses their kido (85-) or cero (little above average) on Salliavae, it gets reflected back at the opponent.
Duration: 2 posts
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: *Custom Gear* Salliavae's Portable lab   *Custom Gear* Salliavae's Portable lab I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 pm

The lab itself is approved, and if those are in fact already approved you may use them
Back to top Go down
Salliavae Gran Vidos
Septima Espada
Salliavae Gran Vidos

PostSubject: Re: *Custom Gear* Salliavae's Portable lab   *Custom Gear* Salliavae's Portable lab I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Custom Gear* Salliavae's Portable lab   *Custom Gear* Salliavae's Portable lab I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Custom Gear* Salliavae's Portable lab
Page 1 of 1