Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dawn....666

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkest Sunshine

Darkest Sunshine

Dawn....666 Empty
PostSubject: Dawn....666   Dawn....666 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:46 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: (Dawn)

Visual Age: (26)

Division: (7)

Appearance: (Dawn....666 KaityDance)

Personality: (Dawn is a spunky girl who does whatever she feels like most of the time and does not care what anyone else thinks of what she does. Even when fighting she will do something totally random in the middle of a fight. She likes to dress lightly and make herself look good whenever she is going out to do something. She mainly focuses on her skills though strangely because she does not have anything else to do even though she is a good singer and very beautiful she puts not of it to her advantage.... mostly)

Background/RP Sample

Background: Dawn was born the day before a concert that her mom had she was a famous singer even-though it should have been canceled she want anyway. on there way back from the concert they had a ascendent a car hit them head on and they all died but right before dawn died she could see that it was not the car that hit then over it was some monster thing. Then she died and some how ended up as a baby in the shinigami academy.

Dawn was raised in the shinigami academy she was trained by all the captains. Dut like how to talk and that stuff education. and when she was 100 with good training she was put in the 7th division but that was not her favorite. She then was trained harder but she was still very beautiful and the first time she entered the world of the living she really dressed up and looked hot and everyone else on her team when big eyed. she did not care she just started to fight better and train better not aware of what she was capable of.)

RP Sample: (Dawn walks in to a new town in the world of the living she has never been in before. She comes in looking as beautiful as ever, wearing a black jacked only covering up to the bottom of her ribs. then followed down by a tight green shirt. She also wore small black shorts with soon to follow long green and black socks that go up to her thigh. She walked in to the town and sat down on a bench pulled out a drawing book and began to doodle. He long slickly green hair swished over her drawing so no one could see it. Just as she finished a teammate of hers came up to her and said she was needed in a different town. Reluctantly she went but was longing to draw a little more. And she was tired so she jumped on her teammates shoulders and rested as they soon got to the next town..... )

Zanpakutō Information

Name: (light)

Release Phrase: (Raianki)

Element/Family: (Shadow/Dark)

Manifestation: (Dawn....666 Alej2)

Sealed Zanpakuto: (Dawn....666 101-1)

Shikai:Dawn....666 Insane

Shikai Ability:(lets dawn summon up any amount of creatures made of shadow gas the gas hardens on the outside and once these are destroyed they puff in to deadly gas with makes the opponent dizzy and enough of this could kill )

Techniques

Name: Shadow coffin)
State: (Shikai)
Description: (Dawn makes a shadow near the opponent and the shadow covers them up then dawn makes it solid and this is very hard to escape from. )
Duration and/or cooldown: This lasts for 2 posts of the opponent unless they somehow break free

Name: (Darkness detector)
State: (none)
Description: (this emits dark powers from dawn as a invisible gas around dawn this lets her sense anything that is coming that is in the range of the gas this gas range is about 1/4 of a mile around)
Duration and/or cooldown: Forever

Name: Darkness world
State: shikai
Description: This makes a dome of darkness around 2 opponents and everything in there is made of shadow and also is possessed by shadow making dawn be able to control what happens in that world and they also get stronger when the shadow possesses them
Cooldown: 5 posts

Last edited by Dawnlight on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:09 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lonetrout
Darkest Sunshine

Darkest Sunshine

Dawn....666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn....666   Dawn....666 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:02 pm

DONE
Back to top Go down
Thysix

Thysix

Dawn....666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn....666   Dawn....666 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:55 pm

I'm not a mod, but honestly, there is a thing called spell check, use it.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Dawn....666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn....666   Dawn....666 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:48 pm

I do believe this zanpakuto is taken actually, last time I checked by Ryusaki, therefore! I cannot accept.
Back to top Go down
Darkest Sunshine

Darkest Sunshine

Dawn....666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn....666   Dawn....666 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:49 pm

wha?
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

Dawn....666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn....666   Dawn....666 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:49 pm

Meaning that the ability of your zan is near-identical to a previously accepted character, so we can't approve it.

Also, this is really just a pet peeve of mine, but I'd suggest japanese names for your zan and character, since the anime is japanese and Shinigami are generally given japanese names, as are their zan's
Back to top Go down
Darkest Sunshine

Darkest Sunshine

Dawn....666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn....666   Dawn....666 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:26 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Darkest Sunshine

Darkest Sunshine

Dawn....666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn....666   Dawn....666 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:01 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Dawn....666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn....666   Dawn....666 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:23 am

I don't think darkness detector or the Wolf thing would work the way it is now
Back to top Go down
Darkest Sunshine

Darkest Sunshine

Dawn....666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn....666   Dawn....666 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:25 am

come ooooooon pleaaaase
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Dawn....666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn....666   Dawn....666 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:29 am

Niet
Back to top Go down
Darkest Sunshine

Darkest Sunshine

Dawn....666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn....666   Dawn....666 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:09 am

darkness detector i am keeping it will still be ok
and i made a new one
Back to top Go down
Darkest Sunshine

Darkest Sunshine

Dawn....666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn....666   Dawn....666 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:50 am

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

Dawn....666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn....666   Dawn....666 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Quote :
(lets dawn summon up any amount of creatures made of shadow gas the gas hardens on the outside and once these are destroyed they puff in to deadly gas with makes the opponent dizzy and enough of this could kill )
You need a limit on the amount of creatures you can make, and a cool down/duration for the creatures.

Quote :
Name: Shadow coffin)
State: (Shikai)
Description: (Dawn makes a shadow near the opponent and the shadow covers them up then dawn makes it solid and this is very hard to escape from. )
Duration and/or cooldown: This lasts for 2 posts of the opponent unless they somehow break free
You need to say exactly how powerful the attack needs to be to break out of it((Ex, specific level kidou, just more powerful than you, ShiKai level, etc.))

Quote :
Name: (Darkness detector)
State: (none)
Description: (this emits dark powers from dawn as a invisible gas around dawn this lets her sense anything that is coming that is in the range of the gas this gas range is about 1/4 of a mile around)
Duration and/or cooldown: Forever
This is so far beyond approveable that I laugh at it -insert chuckle-. A) 1/4th of a mile is 440 yards, that's a ridiculous range. Second, having it last forever without any consequence is a no, and never will that change.

Quote :
Name: Darkness world
State: shikai
Description: This makes a dome of darkness around 2 opponents and everything in there is made of shadow and also is possessed by shadow making dawn be able to control what happens in that world and they also get stronger when the shadow possesses them
Cooldown: 5 posts
This looks more like a BanKai than a technique. Also, it would need a duration as well. Besides, I'm not allowing a tech that lets you put your opponent in a dome of the element you use to create your creatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dawn....666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn....666   Dawn....666 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn....666
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Registration-
Jump to: