Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission System

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pakato
Cuatro Espada
Pakato

Mission System Empty
PostSubject: Mission System   Mission System I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:29 am

I think would be a good Idea to implement an Npc mission system. This way people can interact and fight without worry of loosing their characters. The way it would work would be that a player signs up to do a mission, they will request what type of enemy they would like to fight. Then a mod/admin will come along and approve it, they will then make a topic and the enemy will be modded by the mod/admin to ensure everything is realistic and not full of god modding and what not. The idea can be improved further however I would like to see some feed back and if you all like the idea then we can add more detail to it.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Mission System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission System   Mission System I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:46 am

I like the idea i would like to learn more, but lets hope others well like it as well. So all we can do is wait, and see what happens from here.
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

Mission System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission System   Mission System I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:32 pm

Well the moderator of administrator would not have to approve. Only the leader of your kind such as:
Hollow= Exodus
or
Shinigami= Xuntaii Kuchiki
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

Mission System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission System   Mission System I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:54 pm

I'm personally for it since it's almost like dead for me right now T.T so yea I wouldn't mind ^.^
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Mission System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission System   Mission System I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:28 am

i'd be willing to apply something along these lines if someone gave me a very detailed explanation of how to do it and how it would be regulated. I just have no prior experience in this, yes i have my limitations, but do like the idea.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Sponsored content

Mission System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission System   Mission System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission System
Page 1 of 1