Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nitoryuu Yahazugiri

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitoryuu Yahazugiri
10th Division Captain
Nitoryuu Yahazugiri

Nitoryuu Yahazugiri Empty
PostSubject: Nitoryuu Yahazugiri   Nitoryuu Yahazugiri I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Nitoryuu Yahazugiri

Visual Age: 22

Division: 13th Div. Captain

Appearance: His skin is very tan being born in the deserts of the land on Africa. His hair is a dusty blonde that shimmers when the light reflects off it. His eyes are a light charcoal that match his hair perfectly. His weight is around average weighing in at 180 pounds and his height measure up to 6"1'. He tend to not were a shirt and just put a jacket on over his clothing the jackets sleeves drape down to his elbows and fold over to reveal the silver underlaying. The jacket goes up to a propped collar that helps protect against the mighty winds and sandstorms. As the back of it there is a silver gaelic cross stretched across it. Nitoryuu wears normal shorts there greyish/black that are rolled over to stay nicely on the knee's. He commonly weres sandals that are a light tan. His is muscular somewhat, but not all out. His chest has a semi-forming six pack that ties in prfectly with his deep tan.

Personality: My character likes to joke around a lot he can be funny at times, but completely change into a serious mode if need be it. He is very protective of people he gets to know and trusts, a.k.a his family and friends and sometimes fellow comrades. He is bright and is quite the tactician in full scale and small scale attacks, he specializes in ambushes due to his pinpoint large-scale attacks and can pull off an assasination. He's quite shy around girls though when he gets to know them he opens like a book and they tend to like him due to his looks and talent. Though his laughter and charm is usually what cheers people up, he's the kinda guy when your feeling down is the first one to make you crack a smile and have you laugh with him.

Background/RP Sample

Background:
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
1st Sample:
Spoiler:

2nd Sample:
Spoiler:

3rd Sample:
Spoiler:

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Awai Soshite Yami

Release Phrase: Illuminate:Awai Soshite Yami (Darkness and Light)

Element/Family: Dark/Light

Manifestation: Nitoryuu Yahazugiri How-to-draw-an-anime-cartoon-baby-panda-bear

Sealed Zanpakuto: Nitoryuu Yahazugiri Katana2_thumbnail1.jpgf6abf383-dd96-4902-b4da-88e184ce0bb8Large

Shikai: Nitoryuu's shikai is seperated into two blades once released , one the blade of awai the other the blade of yami. It is one of the few dual sets of existing shinigami blades. When activated the blades can be used as seperate shikai's or together to give it a more powerful extent. Much like senbonzakura, the blade comes shoots from the hilt, though part of the blade can choose to stay on it, it can dissapear completely in a black shroud or white one or go of and protect sort of. They have both the same abilities up to a point were the differ. If you manipulate the shikai to its fullest extent Yami can control the darkness in a certain area, which includes shadows and other things. Awai can control the light in a certain area, blinding, blasts, and other things.

Bankai: Illuminate:Meian Futa (Light and Darkness Shroud)

Looks: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/4gundamf107vu9.jpg/

Bankai Ability: His ultimate form, it creates a black and white armor around him to protect him from most attacks. He abandons using the shrouds clouds as a defense and just relies on the armor. He has claws off of his left hand and a long blade attached to his forearm partky hanging off his hand. It drastically increases his control of light and dark and increases radius to almost unlimited.

Techniques

Basic Zanpoktou Movement:

Name: Awai Reincarnation
State: Shikai
Description: The white/light blast comes of the hilt of the katana it manuevers around and attacks the oponent at the users will it can be formed into most weapon and used as a shield.
Duration and/or cooldown: Cannot be used at the same time as Yami, it must attack seperately or launch an attack and follow up with Yami.

Name: Yami Abyss
State: Shikai
Description: The dark attack acts just the same as the light attack doing all the same things depending on the situation.
Duration and/or cooldown: Cannot be used at the same time as Awai, it must attack seperately or launch an attack and follow up with Awai.

Special Attacks:

Name: Shadow Embodiment
State: Shikai/Bankai
Description: Manipulates the shadow, by moving it around almost unnoticed the user can move the shadows and warp them around people prohibiting movement and sometimes attaching the shadow to there stalling movement temporarily or slowing them down depending on reiatsu level.
Duration and/or cooldown: Only used when shadows are around is impossible to use at night. Th shadows can only being extended as far as the suns rays permit.

Name: Light Refracture
State: Shikai/Bankai
Description: The blade glows and allows you to use blinding attacks to set the oponent up for a second attack, it gives off heat waves and if used offensive almost seems like fire is cutting into the oponent, but reflected light.
Duration and/or cooldown: Only used when the sun is out, most of his moves can't work at night only in Bankai form.

Bankai:

Name: Meian Futa
State: Bankai
Description: Is a black/white and gold armor with a long blade on one hand representing light and claw blade in the other representing dark. It abandons all manuevering defenses and makes them in armor, its able to use both of the same special shikai/bankai moves. Its able to makes its own sunlight and shadows at night so it can be used all around. Also allowing to use both light and dark at the same time.
Duration and/or cooldown: A while till spiritual energy runs out or he releases it, or it is detsroyed by enemy.

Last edited by Nitoryuu Yahazugiri on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Nitoryuu Yahazugiri   Nitoryuu Yahazugiri I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:52 pm

Your character is named "Two Sword Style Arrow-Notch Slash"? well everything seems fine but I'm unsure about the level of control you have with light and darkness so I'll let someone else comment on that
Back to top Go down
Nitoryuu Yahazugiri
10th Division Captain
Nitoryuu Yahazugiri

PostSubject: Re: Nitoryuu Yahazugiri   Nitoryuu Yahazugiri I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:09 pm

yeah I came up with the name from one piece lol, Brooks and Zoro's sword styles (Zoro 2 sword not 3 lol) and I found the captain list xD, 13th would be great if its fully approved.
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: Nitoryuu Yahazugiri   Nitoryuu Yahazugiri I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:04 pm

Approved, since you are an elite you are allowed to have two elements.

Talk to Xuntai about the Captain spot.
Back to top Go down
Nitoryuu Yahazugiri
10th Division Captain
Nitoryuu Yahazugiri

PostSubject: Re: Nitoryuu Yahazugiri   Nitoryuu Yahazugiri I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:46 pm

alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nitoryuu Yahazugiri   Nitoryuu Yahazugiri I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nitoryuu Yahazugiri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Registration :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: