Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rp Fighting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pakato
Cuatro Espada
Pakato

Rp Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Rp Fighting   Rp Fighting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:07 am

Ive noticed recently that some people have hard times understanding the actions that are written by their opponent when battling. I think it would be a good idea to have people do a short summary of their actions at the end of their post to eliminate the confusion. I think with moves and actions being intertwined with rp descriptions it can sometimes steal away from whats actually suppose to be taking place.

I'd like to hear what someone else thinks about this cheers
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Rp Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp Fighting   Rp Fighting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:45 am

No offence i doubt this would work, I just say people need to describe stuff better use more details. For example myself, I lack Details at times and need to stop. So Yeah. Just saying No need to agree with me.
Back to top Go down
Kazumi

Rp Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp Fighting   Rp Fighting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:32 am

A short summary at the end of all your posts is unnecessary to say the least. Its wrote so that your opponent can read it and try and gauge for themselves what exactly your character is doing, but when there are just too large of discrepancies a pm should be sent to the poster asking them to clarify or OOC even. If the reader can not gauge what the poster is talking about they should brush up upon their skills, and learn to read better, especially when things make sense. This is actually how most fights are won, you wouldnt want those ol' 3-4 page fights just rambling on for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rp Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp Fighting   Rp Fighting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rp Fighting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Ideas & Suggestions-
Jump to: