Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Death - Res. Form

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Salliavae Gran Vidos
Septima Espada
Salliavae Gran Vidos

Black Death - Res. Form Empty
PostSubject: Black Death - Res. Form   Black Death - Res. Form I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:20 pm

Name: Black Death

Description: Salliavae raises her hand and it turns into the blackest black. This cero is very unique for it is destructive after it hits a surface. When the cero is released it creates a trail of a nightmarish looking green. Once the cero hits a surface it splits apart. The fractured rays destroy everything that they touch. If the cero goes through a building the whole building degenerates into sand. If the cero hits a person it does a different effect. The person will feel nothing but their body becomes a time bomb, when the explosion occurs, a deadly and infectious plague gets released into the air. Those that get infected also get the same effect. This cero is meant to create mass devastation through an abnormal plague.

Non-living object desruction: instant

Human: 2 posts

Shinigami: 4 posts

Hollow/Arrancar: 6 posts

Disease in air (Human): 4 posts

Disease in air (Shinigami): 6 posts

Disease in air (Hollow/Arrancar): 8 posts

Cooldown: 8 posts

State: Res.

P.S. The plague eats the innards of the victom and then sends their soul back to Hueco Mundo.

P.S.S. The Cero is only controlled by Sal until it hits a surface and refracts. The direction that Sal can control the cero to would be left or right.

Last edited by Salliavae Gran Vidos on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Black Death - Res. Form   Black Death - Res. Form I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:23 pm

What does the disease do? Also if you have absolute control of the cero it's kinda cheap since it's pretty much impossible to dodge if it keeps following you.
Back to top Go down
Salliavae Gran Vidos
Septima Espada
Salliavae Gran Vidos

PostSubject: Re: Black Death - Res. Form   Black Death - Res. Form I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:23 pm

no i either send it left or right thats all
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Black Death - Res. Form   Black Death - Res. Form I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:30 pm

Also the person can't explode, they can release the disease from their body but not physically explode, also what does the plague do?
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Black Death - Res. Form   Black Death - Res. Form I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm

Remove the "every direction that Sal wants" line in there also needs a cooldown
Back to top Go down
Salliavae Gran Vidos
Septima Espada
Salliavae Gran Vidos

PostSubject: Re: Black Death - Res. Form   Black Death - Res. Form I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Senju or any othermod / admin plz look
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Black Death - Res. Form   Black Death - Res. Form I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:31 pm

Hm. I'm not sure what the P.S.S. means. Do you mean that you can't fire it in any direction but left or right, or that you control the cero, making it left or right, until it makes contact with something?
Back to top Go down
Salliavae Gran Vidos
Septima Espada
Salliavae Gran Vidos

PostSubject: Re: Black Death - Res. Form   Black Death - Res. Form I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:09 am

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Death - Res. Form   Black Death - Res. Form I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Death - Res. Form
Page 1 of 1