Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another noob question..sorry T.T

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

Another noob question..sorry T.T Empty
PostSubject: Another noob question..sorry T.T   Another noob question..sorry T.T I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Ok...so it's like this....Us hollow fight....i mean A LOT...and we get stronger....Is it possible for us hollow to do what we've been known for all our um...'dead' lives.....Eating souls....so an example...say we are fighting someone and they are dead either way.......Can't we bite their 'head off' so to speak and consume them? i mean npc are probably ok to eat but my first Question is can we..seccond is can we eat non-npc souls?

thank you,
Asekoi ^.^
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Another noob question..sorry T.T   Another noob question..sorry T.T I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:35 pm

[sarcasm]No noob, you need to cremate the dead bodies and leave them there.[/sarcasm]

I would say it would be fair as Hollows are generally considered "Stronger" than Shinigami because of their growth rate, Shinigami can't absorb souls for more power so theirs isn't as high as a Hollow.Of course this comes down to Exodus.
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Another noob question..sorry T.T   Another noob question..sorry T.T I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:04 pm

Awwe but if everyone starts eating people I'm normal again D =

Well, I still get one unique ability, but eating's mah thing!
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Another noob question..sorry T.T   Another noob question..sorry T.T I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:25 pm

how you kill an emeny is up to you, consumption, decapitaion, drown in their own blood, its all legal.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Another noob question..sorry T.T   Another noob question..sorry T.T I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:23 pm

I think the main question here is if we are allowed to eat other characters, which for a hollow means growing in power.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Another noob question..sorry T.T   Another noob question..sorry T.T I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:37 pm

I'd have to consult ryosen on this one, its a difficult desicion due to it being indead a hollow ability but that would leave no way for shinigami to grow stronger on the site.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another noob question..sorry T.T   Another noob question..sorry T.T I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another noob question..sorry T.T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Ideas & Suggestions-
Jump to: