Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 Questions/an Idea and/or sufggestion...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

2 Questions/an Idea and/or sufggestion... Empty
PostSubject: 2 Questions/an Idea and/or sufggestion...   2 Questions/an Idea and/or sufggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:47 pm

Why does Espada have 1 Fraccion...pertaining to Fraccion does it have to be Arracnar?...and my Idea/suggestion...I think they should have two ^.^ J/C. If I'm missing something please tell me ^.^
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions/an Idea and/or sufggestion...   2 Questions/an Idea and/or sufggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:49 pm

Fraccion does have to be an Arrancar and Espada can have as many Fraccion as they like.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions/an Idea and/or sufggestion...   2 Questions/an Idea and/or sufggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:29 pm

The rules say only 1.and I'm just wondering y.
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions/an Idea and/or sufggestion...   2 Questions/an Idea and/or sufggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:14 pm

Espada were traditionally allowed as many as they liked, but often chose to stay in the single-digits o.O Except for the weird scientist. I could be wrong
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions/an Idea and/or sufggestion...   2 Questions/an Idea and/or sufggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:26 pm

U'm the seccond Espada i think the girl their had like 3
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions/an Idea and/or sufggestion...   2 Questions/an Idea and/or sufggestion... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:19 am

I made it to where one fraccion member for power reasons. it would be the equivalent to a vic captain rank. you can have a unlimited amount of NPC fraccion members though.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions/an Idea and/or sufggestion...   2 Questions/an Idea and/or sufggestion... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Questions/an Idea and/or sufggestion...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Ideas & Suggestions-
Jump to: