Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hybrids

Go down 
+2
Sagar Diamond
Saito Ryuhako
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Hybrids   Hybrids I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:42 pm

Hybrids (Arrancars/Vizards) should have to become such IC. In other words they would need to apply as a Hollow/Shinigami respectively and undergo either Shinigamification or Hollowfication somehow. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sagar Diamond

Sagar Diamond

Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrids   Hybrids I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:46 pm

If so, then they would have to post in the Story Section since many of them evolved way before the present storyline.
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrids   Hybrids I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:48 pm

With the understanding that this goes for future Hybrids, I second it.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrids   Hybrids I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Just saying "Character ripped off mask then killed stuffs" in history shouldn't be allowed, any more. It's a huge advantage over normal hollows/shinigami so if should have to be achieved IC in a RP.
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrids   Hybrids I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:58 pm

Not quite. A hollow can focus all of their time and power on their mask and abilities while shinigami focus all of their time on shikai and bankai. Hybrids have to focus on all of these at the same time..Logically that would make them significantly weaker in each aspect than the respective race it goes along with.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrids   Hybrids I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:05 pm

My opinion still stands.
Back to top Go down
Sagar Diamond

Sagar Diamond

Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrids   Hybrids I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:10 pm

though it depends. vizard nobilites are almost twice as strong as a shinigami or hollow nobility. plus they get the unquie abilities.
Back to top Go down
Null
Akarui Yaiba-Elite Superhuman Leader
Null

Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrids   Hybrids I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:18 pm

A cup is half full or half empty I say. What? You think nerfing them down would help? They aren't as organized people think, a Vaizard doesn't have the luxury of getting a division to command, but I am sure I'll hear the response of "Oh! Oh! They have a Hollow mask and can use Hollow powers lolzerz". Well, you know what I say? That's the only thing that will save their necks given that they are outnumbered, outgunned and are at odds with superior forces. Strategy, no? Anywho, I agree with Saito 'ere, he has it all right, why should they get POWERFUL POWERS at the start of their RPing? Why do the Plebs have to tumble and toil whilst the Equestrians get to have an INSTA-UPSTART like that? I say go with the prior story and SHOW US you have what it takes to be a Vaizard. Best not have a bunch of nubcakes running around with the power of the Cero and get killed quickly or be proven to be useless in most regards of taking advantage of their powers.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrids   Hybrids I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:27 pm

Well I'm sure someone will have no idea what null said so here goes a rough translation *cough*

Opinions differ on whether the Vizard/Arrancar trade off is enough. Weakening their abilities wouldn't be of much use. They also lack the same sort of organization the other sides do. Just because you have Hollow Powers doesn't mean your better than a natural hollow, granted it keeps them safe as they are out numbered and simply lack the same amount of military power. Strategy is less than it should be. The commoners have to work around while the "Upper-classes" get some sweet powers from the get go.Last part doesn't need much translation.
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrids   Hybrids I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm

The hybrids could just state that in their application in history though. Say how they got to be real hybrids and all that.
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrids   Hybrids I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:22 pm

Nah. I'm definitely with Saito and Null on this one
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrids   Hybrids I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:30 pm

I'm with them, too. just sating the possibility.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrids   Hybrids I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:27 pm

If anyone hasn't noticed a decrease in my posting for the past few days then you will now know why. I have been searching all around, view different RP bleach sites and looking at only one thing, rules. Dispite our high rank amounst the RP sites today we are one with the least amount of rules i have ever seen. Yes this is my fault but i plan on fixing it, throughout the week i will be adding a new section to the rules for about a week going into great detail on what you can and cannot do. I will also be giving mods and admins specific duties and rights. I will go into great detail on how and what is done as far as character registration goes, customs registration, and how you can post and to what extent. We will have people who don't agree but my decision will be final at the end and must be enforced at all costs. Don't get comfortable with nobelities as well, that is also on my list of things to change and update.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Sponsored content

Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrids   Hybrids I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hybrids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Ideas & Suggestions-
Jump to: