Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Esane's Hollow DONE..PLEASE READ!! ^.^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

Esane's Hollow DONE..PLEASE READ!! ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Esane's Hollow DONE..PLEASE READ!! ^.^   Esane's Hollow DONE..PLEASE READ!! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:42 am

Name: Esane

Class: Vasto Lorde

Mask Description: The mask, Death black in color, is adorned with white stripes coming from the eyes.The stripes move back towards the back of her head.Her Mask has horns that extend forward.

Hollow Hole location: Center of neck

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Background/RP Sample:

Background:
Spoiler:

RP Sample: look at Fight of the Ages in Practice/sparring I think the first post is the best..if you don't think so look at my posts in the New Fraccion in the courtyard..I'm Asekoi

Hollow Power

Name: First Ring of Penance,Ring of Blades.

Looks: Reaitsu Blades.

Description: Esane is capable of creating blades of reishi, which form from the ground.Their height and width range from 3-6ft and 2-4ft respectively.She can create up to five blades every post.

Techniques:

Name: Cero
Description: Charges and fires a Red(color will change depending on weather I can have it black or not.) Beam of energy at the target.stranded attack for anyone Gillian and higher.
Duration and/or cool down:has none.

Name: weak Sunido
Description: Allows for the fast movement of one to another spot....can only be used y her up to 12 yards
Duration and/or cool down:None

Name: Claws of Damnation
Description: This tech. increases her claw's length by several inches.The claws them selves grow to the same length as her fingers.The tips are as sharp as anything found in the world of the living.
Duration and/or cool down:can be turned on and off at will.

Last edited by Esane on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Esane's Hollow DONE..PLEASE READ!! ^.^   Esane's Hollow DONE..PLEASE READ!! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:17 pm

History and Personality are a bit short, a few pictures don't work so you need to replace those and the Shikai Ability needs some more detail for example do you need to actually touch what you're freezing? Just saying freeze and it freezing is kinda cheap.
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Esane's Hollow DONE..PLEASE READ!! ^.^   Esane's Hollow DONE..PLEASE READ!! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:42 pm

Hows that?
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Esane's Hollow DONE..PLEASE READ!! ^.^   Esane's Hollow DONE..PLEASE READ!! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:47 pm

Alrighty...it seems you personality was cut off, so I'm going to give you a chance to fix that..
I would also like to see more details in thinks like appearance and personality, as you are going for an elite rank.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Esane's Hollow DONE..PLEASE READ!! ^.^   Esane's Hollow DONE..PLEASE READ!! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:02 pm

I see no more problems, You have my approval, wait for someone elses though.

Esane's Hollow DONE..PLEASE READ!! ^.^ 24ew6xv
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Esane's Hollow DONE..PLEASE READ!! ^.^   Esane's Hollow DONE..PLEASE READ!! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:04 pm

You mention Horos but not the Divine Prophet Senju! No! Denied!

Accepted... xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esane's Hollow DONE..PLEASE READ!! ^.^   Esane's Hollow DONE..PLEASE READ!! ^.^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esane's Hollow DONE..PLEASE READ!! ^.^
Page 1 of 1