Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transformations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Transformations Empty
PostSubject: Transformations   Transformations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:10 pm

(the ability that goes a long with these weapons was pre approved my weapon just transforms into them)

Name: The Horseman
Type: Gun blade
Look:
Spoiler:
Description: The Horseman are two large blades with a sniper rifle in the center. The snipers in the center have no scope but mezuki is very skilled and precise with the shots as it fires lalmost like a machine gun. The handle has spiked in front of it and the blade of the sword look almost like axes. The horseman are very long sword both of them six feet long looking almost like spears.

Name: Vulcan 900
Type: Rocket Launcher
Look:
Spoiler:
Description: This large rocket launcher has a laser and a tracker at the end that causes a powerful explosion if it hits something. When the laser locks onto a person or thing and is fired the rocket will chase the thing but can the rocket can still be dodged.

Name: Vulcan 250
Type: Rapid-Fire Rocket Launcher
Look:
Spoiler:
Description: This is a weaker rocket launcher then the vulcan 900 but it has five barrels that rapidly fire rockets at the enemy. This gun can be rapidly fired like a machien gun and have rocket propelled reiatsu rockets but this gun has no laser trackers meaning it is less accurate.

Name: Sprayer
Type: Laser Shotgun
Look:
Spoiler:
Description: These are two laser shotguns that are powered by reiatsu and each shot sprays five laser bullets. These laser shotguns are very powerful and if the trigger is held down can store up reiatsu and fire one large blast from it. Mezuki wields two of these guns which seem to be rather large and heavy but are actually as light as a feather.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Transformations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformations   Transformations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Seems fine but some of the weapons seem to contradict themselves.For example, a shotgun that sprays bullets is no longer a shot gun.But that aside they're accepted just keep in mind as a Privaron you're only so powerful.
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Transformations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformations   Transformations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:25 pm

Name: The Behemoth
Type: Laser Cannon
Look:
Spoiler:
Description: This massive laser cannon is so large that he must hold it on his shoulder and can only have one at a time. Mezuki must charge this cannon for one post and when it is fully charge mezuki fires it into the sky the power from the shot seperating the clouds and going into space. A post later a rain of weaker blasts of plasma come down from the sky damaging anyone caught int the rain. The cannon can also be shot at the enemy directly which will cause a large explosion but is stronger when shot at the sky. The large cannon also has shields on both sides protecting him from plasma and melee attacks if he puts it into the way.

Cooldown: 2 posts for plasma rain

Last edited by Mezuki Kazara on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Transformations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformations   Transformations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:28 pm

How does plasma come down from the sky? Also wouldn't it damage you as well?
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Transformations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformations   Transformations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:39 pm

the laser shot into the sky comes down almost like rain and yes it would damage me which is why i have the shield
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Transformations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformations   Transformations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:41 pm

comes down as plasma, shield doesn't mention anything about blocking plasma
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Transformations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformations   Transformations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:42 pm

edited it was supposed to say block plasma not lasers
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Transformations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformations   Transformations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:43 pm

If you cannot block an attack while using the technique (Otherwise plasma hits you) I would say it's fine just add a slightly longer cooldown than the others.
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Transformations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformations   Transformations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm

added a cooldown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Transformations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformations   Transformations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Customs Registration-
Jump to: