Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys...It's been a while

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joutei Senjo
Tercera Espada
Joutei Senjo

Hey guys...It's been a while Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys...It's been a while   Hey guys...It's been a while I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:30 am

Hello, some of you know me, most of you don't. Some of you wanted me to come, most of you could care less. To be honest even those who know me would be like "Who the hell are you?" Well, I suppose I can't blame you. For those who remember; to be more specific those who wasted their time rping on Battle of The Souls, I was Ken Renden and Makoto Shishio there.

I came to have some fun here and kill some time while I'm home. My rp skill is not that great since I don't find rping all that exciting. Though I can ensure that it's above average.

It seems that the new site has become really big, when Ryan told me about it I had my doubts but glad I was wrong. From what I've seen so far it's highty detailed, at least far more detailed than BOTS was -smh-.

I like the way Herzo and Ryan run the site, hope it keeps growing like that.
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...It's been a while   Hey guys...It's been a while I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:11 am

See Exodus I told you he'll come.

And yes. We are quite active, it hasn't been a month since we opened and yet we have all these members and activity...Guess our advertisments worked, Null helped us with that part.

I'm glad you finally registered, hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...It's been a while   Hey guys...It's been a while I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:17 am

I completely agree with ryosen. It's good to see you joining up again. Now we only miss roxas from the old crew.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...It's been a while   Hey guys...It's been a while I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:47 pm

Yeah...sadly Roxas is still MIA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...It's been a while   Hey guys...It's been a while I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys...It's been a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hello and Goodbye :: Introductions-
Jump to: