Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouka izumi

Kouka izumi

The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:35 pm

Name: Kouka izumi

Nick name/alias: Kou-Kou (from sister)
The Green one (enemies)
Natures Penitent (allies)

Visual Age: 20

Ex-Division: Kidou Corps

Personality: Kouka is a quiet girl who loves to read. She wishes that her Onee-chan (Kiniko Izumi) would stop hating her. Kouka loves to be around people even though she stays quiet most of the time. She usually stays calm and cool during fights and is a strategist always using research to defeat her opponents. Kouka will cling onto those that she loves with all of her heart. Kouka protects all of her loves with grandeur succession, she cant stand the death of her beloveds. Kouka is soft-hearted but is a ballistic fighter, she can become the coldest person alive. The death of her enemies means very little to nothing to her. Kouka is a perfect singer, her voice can sooth her allies and enemies hearts. Since Kouka is almost always in a tranquil state and is always bringing animals toward her. Animals love Kouka for she is their only humanoid friend that they can trust to not harm them. Kouka hates people who harm nature.

Picture:
Spoiler:

Physical Appearance: Kouka has long silver hair that is usually put in a pony tail with a golden band but likes to also let her hair flow freely and beautiful. She has sunny golden eyes that turn into a pure silver and he has a red omega sign on her forehead. She usually covers it up with makeup. Kouka loves to draw flowers petals on her arm, usually the first flower she sees when she wakes up. Last kouka has pointy ears and small elvish features.

Clothing: Kouka wears a beautiful and flowing white/silver robe. Kouka has a floating circlet that is made out of thorium and platinum. Kouka carries around a magical hour glass that enhances non-combat kidou (teleportation, full heal, etc).

Traits: Kouka likes to observe nature and human emotions.

History/Background:
Kouka was born into money and she thought her life was great. Kouka has a sister named Kiniko and an odd family that always seemed on edge. Throughout time the family buisseness started to fail and money dwindled. Her sister and parents always fought until the tragic day in which Kiniko walked out the door to go to school and never came back home. Kouka's parents were odd after the incident, they always broke out in pure laughter when talking about Kiniko which drove kouka mad.

Kouka was always told that Kiniko ran away, so she always spent her free time looking for her. One day Kouka finally gave up on searching for her sister and later saw a black butterfly fly around her house every so often. A few years after first seeing the black butterfly Kouka left her friends house and walked in the front door to see her sister in a goth lotia dress spattered with blood and shrieking with laughter. Kouka finally noticed a blade on the ground fully drenched in blood next to her parents. Kouka screamed to her sister asking why the hell she would kill her family. Kiniko turned around gave her a twisted smile then disappeared into thin air.

Kouka died because when her sister disappeared her heart gave out due to intensive shock. A mysterious shinigami with beautiful silver eyes and hair looked at Kouka's soul and saw that he looked so much like one of the aspiring Kidou users so he sent Kouka to the soul society. When Kouka got sent to the Soul Society she awoke in a flower patch of Chrysanthemums and felt their feelings and freaked out at this form of ESP. Kouka wandered the Soul Society until he reached the gates of this most wonderful of schools. When she walked up to the gates she got stopped by a gate warder and was asked by the warders for her reason to be here. The mysterious shinigami jump over the gates and grabbed Kouka by the arm and told the warders to lay off for Kouka was with him. The male said that his name was Gin Ichimaru and he was the captain of the third division. Gin said that he felt massive spiritual pressure emanating off of Kouka, so he asked if kouka could under go the trial to make it into Shinou Academy. Kouka aced the trial and made it into the highest classes specialized in powerful Kidou and sword fighting.

Kouka aspired to be in Kidou Corps because she was very powerful in Kidou and wants to get closer to her sister. Kouka would love to become equally ranked with his sister and to some-day hopefully outshine her so she could get a sense of respect towards her. Kouka became super determined for this goal and worked tooth and nail to prove herself. Kouka's powers are mostly flower based like her sister and wants to mend the world with nature's grace.

When Kouka got excepted into kidou corps she easily surpassed all of the veteran members who were always shocked by her abilities and capabilities. Kouka was so happy when she gained a higher rank than her sister to the point that whenever she thought about her current rank she smiled. Kouka was noticed by her captain to have a rare gateway ability which at the flick of her fingers allowed her to summon up a Senkaimon that only she and whoever she wants to follow use. Kouka spent alot of time on missions to the human world to eradicate hollows and bring souls back into the soul society. People have stated that Kouka's strengths excelled beyond the ex-captain Tessai Tsukabishi of the Kidou Corps and he (Tessai) could manipulate time and space. Kouka is far too intelligent for her kind, she has easily learned forbidden kidou to help out the world during this crisis and knows that if she gets caught she would be put under a life sentence exile and will never be allowed into the soul society.

Kouka always tried to spend time with her sister but was always busy for she has been put under a grandeur level of stress and has a larger responsibility that the normal shinigami could never handle. Kouka never really gets much time to spend and her sister is always away on missions during her free time so she heads out to her favorite garden and talks to her flowers for a few peaceful moments and to clear her head. Kouka is always ready to tackle the world for a better future that might never come, but Kouka believes that if someone is to do it, it will be her.

Kouka is renown for going ballistic during fights and always completes her missions to their entirety. Kouka fights with nature and kidou which is obviously known by everyone and can do some messed up stuff to her enemies when it comes down to torture. Kouka is the perfect strategist and knows how to assign roles to fight her enemies without a single casualty pertaining to his allies. Kouka has fought fights with hollows, vaizards, arrancars, and even an Espada and was the victor of almost each fight. When Kouka interrogates an enemy she leaves her enemies in a state of health that if they get poked by a needle they will practically fall down dead. Kouka has many ways of fighting and every step in the fights leads the enemy closer to death. Kouka rarely ever breaks sweat when she fights. Only two fights Kouka has had trouble with, once was when she fought a high ranking Espada which had to end with Hadō 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho which by then the Espada vaporized into air as if he had never been there. The second was when Kouka fought a superhuman who dealt in the use of so called "curse magic". The superhuman used an ability that placed the omega mark on Kouka's forehead and causes Kouka's powers to become unstablized when Kouka is around him specifically and or those who are powerful superhumans..

Kouka felt that she was not powerful enough to make her life goals become reality so she set out to find the race leader Kenta taila (Vaizard race leader of ArrancarDynesty.. P.S. hes been the longest running leader) of the vizards. Kouka found Kenta and asked with pure desperation saying that she needed power ultimate to succeed and achieve her life-long goals. Kenta felt the immense Reiatsu and Reiryoku emmiting from Kouka's spirit. Kenta then noticed that Kouka held herself as if she were a captain, so Kenta said that he would train Kouka how to acquire her hollow mask. Kouka went through plenty of training with Kenta and the other Vizards. Kouka obviously gained her mask extremely fast and her strength was increased ten-fold and loved this new power. Kouka's strength in kidou became near equal to that of a gods, Kouka physical strength also became extremely powerful. Kouka's kidou spells affects have been changed into a more hollow like form, they are the same hado and bakudo spells yet they have been changed into a more death-like form. The many other vizards were extremely impressed by Kouka's accomplishments as a vizard to the point that they all start to accept Kouka as a member of their "family" and is most always with another vizard when they go out to "hunt".

Kouka had many new likings in her new life. Kouka's love toward nature had increased and she would kill anyone who had dared to damage a flower in front of her. Kouka learned to be able to manipulate spiritual data and to place it onto paper allowing her to give out a lot of information to her allies on the backrounds of the battle zones and who we they are fighting. Kouka also learned how to be able to combine elemental polarities to create destructive powers. Lastly, Kouka learned how to fuse together the spirit of Kouka's zanpacktou to improve his abilities powers and characteristics.

Kouka's bankai and shikai were changed to match his "new self" and is a little bit darker than normal. Kouka now has an innate ability to absorb the souls of those he kills and they increase his soul power. Kouka also became 10 times more beautiful because her strength improves her physical outer qualities. Kouka is now the Dark Angel of the Plants.

Kouka is soft-hearted and has the voice of an angel. Yes Kouka controls nature but he can sing animals and insects into an unadulterated tranquil state once they hear his musical notes. Kouka doesn't exactly control noise and sound vibrations he can resonate the air around him to make the noises he makes different. Kouka is extremely capable of near anything, he is powerful in kidou and melee.

Last edited by Kouka izumi on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi

Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:25 am

Zanpakutō Information

Name:katai kanshaku

Level: Shikai and Bankai (my app is for an elite vizard)

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: Awaken my flower

Family: Corrupted Nature

Sealed Zanpacktou:
Spoiler:

[shikai]Released Zanpacktou:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability:
Spoiler:

Shikai Techniques:

Spoiler:
[Bankai] Released Form:
Spoiler:

[Bankai] Released Zanpacktou:
Spoiler:

Bankai Ability:
Spoiler:

Bankai Techniques

Spoiler:

Flower Abilities (none are auto shots they can all be dodged):
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kouka izumi on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi

Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:26 am

Hollow Mask

Name: Kindo Resche

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Ability:

Name:Curse of the Webbed Void
Effect: Kouka places a curse on her enemy. When ever the opponent damages Kouka, the same ammount of the damage gets sent back towards the attacker.
Duration: 6 posts
Cooldown: 8 posts

Name: Kiss of the Spider Demon
Effect: Kouka laces her lips with her venom. After Kouka has laced her lips she quickly flashes towards the enemy and kisses the target on the lips. When the kiss is successful, the target gets poisoned with Kouka's highly concentrated venom. The venom degrades the insides of the body and the only cure is the spider's gift, but Kouka will only save the person if they ask to be gifted.
Duration: 4 posts to become gifted + 5th = death
Cooldown: 1 per topic

Spider's gift: kouka bites her target and gifts them with 3 spider based abilities of their choice (must put on their app). When Kouka bites the person, a portion of her soul is sent to the target, which doing so drains a little under half of her current reiatsu (which to the above average person would be well over 100% of theirs). Using this ability automatically starts the cooldown for hollowfication and disables the current form of Kouka - Kindo Resche. Lastly, this ability gives the gifted person excruciating pain that
Transformation Duration: 3 posts
Cooldown: 1 per topic (The fight is over and the 3 posts is Kouka helping the gifted one and the gifted one overcoming the pain)

Hollow Mask Appearance:
Spoiler:

Duration/Cooldown:
D: 6 turns
C:8 turns

Last edited by Kouka izumi on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi

Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:27 am

RP Sample - Old writting project... i had spent a lot of time editing, to be its grandest
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:48 pm

ADD MORE TO YOUR PERSONALITY PLEASE....Sorry for the cap locks.

Um Your Zanpkatou...I dont know if your aloud three diffrent families, but I think not so please remove two.

Hollow Mask. I rarely beileve web can make your skin 5x stronger lowrer that down, and also add how long does it last and how long is the cooldown.Nightmare ray/beam Same needs a duration and cool down, also don't you gotta be sleep to do that, just wondering because last i check you cant dream while awake, so tht menas no nightmare. Spider's gift gotta have a down fall that happens to you, because your basicly giveing the person you bit your hollow mask powers. Thinking about it that well most like you drain you of energy for like a two days....Because your like given the a peace of your soul...Edit that and add duration and cooldown. Finally, would you make all your abilities into the same template for you Zanpaktou abilities please.

Once done

I'll add more Thing s that need to be done if needed.
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi

Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:02 pm

Okay i fixed my abilities, changed my hollow form pic (looked too much like a guy), and edited my personality
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:48 pm

The Green One? xD Well, I suppose enemies would want to insult you...

As for your zan, you have Bankai information yet your state is shikai?
Also, you'd be nature not ethereal o.O
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:43 pm

Correcct me if I am wrong my lady, but No, here Shikai ability is the same as that one dude from Squad 11 on the show. The one guy who speak of beauty all the time. Whatever, she has his Zapaktou but she changed it again. She absorbs the reaitsu like he does but she has a flip. Unstead of when her shikia flowers bloom it kills the foe that it absorb the reiatsu from it has its on blooming abilities. In her words: "Every blossom has their own special ability, one flower might send out rays of pure darkness, another might send out rays of light, and the last might heal all injuries on allies." But Then again Xun right. It like a bankai for you can only have one special ability since it is only shikai. So please choice which out of the three you want. I'll be back to Approve once this is done.

Last edited by Shiroi Ookami on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:49 pm

Besides what was listed only major concern of mine is that 80% miss, how would that be measured?
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi

Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:51 pm

this character is the female version of my male ... hes kinda old and i thought of flowering Kouka long ago....
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi

Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:13 pm

What 3... are you saying for "Every blossom has their own special ability, one flower might send out rays of pure darkness, another might send out rays of light, and the last might heal all injuries on allies."
?????????????
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:38 pm

yes thats three. Light dark, and healing......Zanpaktou's only have one
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi

Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:28 pm

lol that was an example... i have the innate ability of plant mastery lol....
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi

Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:31 pm

Ok its changed a little
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:35 am

Why don't you just absorb Reiatsu. Because basicly thats what your doing your not taking there soul but there Reiatsu and Making thyem weaker. (More reiatsu used the more weaker the person gets. Killing them if there Reiatsu is drained. Eddit Soul to Reiatsu and then you got my Approval.
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi

Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:06 am

Finished
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:11 am

You got My Approval.
Wait for another Admin/Mod approval before use.

The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) Approv11

Last edited by Shiroi Ookami on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi

Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:12 am

Thank you....
Now... hmmnn about that next approval....
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:16 am

Void of Oblivion seems a bit vague, also I believe all canon characters have been dead for a while so your history needs some changes as well.Percents would be to hard to measure so please find another way to rephrase that.
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi

Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:28 am

Void of Oblivion --- Fixed!
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi

Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:30 am

Percents are now fixed
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:31 am

No Illusions
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi

Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:05 pm

No illusion now, just a venomous kiss
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:07 pm

Wing of Punishment has an illusion effect get rid of that and it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi

Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:14 pm

Illusion is gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)   The Flower of Betrayer (Completed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Flower of Betrayer (Completed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Registration :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: