Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shieru Phantom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shieru Phantom

Shieru Phantom

Shieru Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Shieru Phantom   Shieru Phantom I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:51 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Shieru Phantom

Visual Age:18

Number:Octava, 8th Espada

Aspect Of Death:Despair

Mask fragment location:The fragment covers most of the right ear but some of it crawls down the neck.

Hollow Hole location:Stomach

Espada Tatto location:ON Shierus Back

Appearance:8Kinda LIke the Avatar)
Shieru Has Light Purple Eyes and Beige Hair.He isnt very tall and he is PRetty skinny but he has Sharp Eyes and he sees alot of things that others might not see.
When In Casual Clothing He Wears a White Baggy T Shirt and White Long Pants.
He also has white sandals with Black Socks.He Likes to wear a Hood on his head.

Personality:
Shieru has a Huge grudge against the Sunlight because he always wears a hood when it is a sunny day because he thinks that the sun will ruin his eyes.He also Likes to be with others he hates being alone.Sometimes He just starts crying without any reason.
Likes:When Lots of People are together,He likes to Eat and Drink.
Dislikes:Sun,Being Alone,Silence,Hunger

Background/RP Sample

Background:
Life.
Shieru Lived a Humble life He had Nothing wrong with his life he was Happy in every way.
He had Lots of Friends and he had Good Grades at School,when it was sumer he spent almost everyday at the beach with his friends.
He had a really good life,untill that one day.He wet to the beach all by himself he had brought everything with him,he placed all the stuff near the ocean and went swimming.At first he did not notice that there wasnt almost in the beach when he suddenly was pulled underwater.He tried to swim up but some kind of Whirlwind held him down.
Hours later he woke up at the beach,atleast he tought that he woke up,several seconds later he stood up and looked around when he noticed his dead body laying at the wet sandwith several spikes trough it.

Living As Soul:
It took Shieru Lots of time To Understand that he was a Soul,after few days he was attacked buy some huge monster,but he was able to flee from the rampaging Monster.After that Attack He could evade some of the smaller monsters but finally he was conforted by some Huge monster who just forced Shieru on the floor with some strong force and he devoured him with ease.

Living as Hollow
As a Hollow Shieru Didnt Devour many souls and thats why hes Evolving wasnt really fast
It took him really much time to get into a Higher Hollow Form at some time he realised that there is nothing he can do about his life anymore and started to devour more and more hollows but for something he only went hunting at night it didnt take long for him to advance to Menos after few years he started devouring other hollows that werent so strong to struglle.
When 200 Years was past his death he Advanced To a Adjuchas Form.But He Overestimated his powers and was almost killed in a battle with a Vasto Lorde.
When Shieru woke up he was already in a Human for with a ask Fragment on the right side of his face
he just stood up and walked for years until he finally arrived at Las Noches.In there he was granted with a Katana And Had His Power sealed inside it.100 Have passed since that day and now Shieru Has gaine lot more power but he still is a Normal arrancar because he doesent want to enter the Espada Ranks Because He is Afraid That he is going to Overestimate himself again!

RP Sample:Shieru Slowly walks on the dark streets with his hood on and looking on the ground,with his toughts of how to capture curios Souls.He walks to a park and stands to the center and points his hand to the skies and sends out a small Cero beam.
With some minutes passed any souls start to gather near Shieru he smirks and Claps his hands God Damn this works everytime With the last claps he sucks all the souls inside him forming a Really Good Feeling.Ahhh Tasty Meal Time to Head home Now!

Innate Ability

[All hollows come with innate abilities, what’s yours? I.e. look at Nel's Cero Doble, that's an innate ability. A closer look at innate ability is something that is actively passive throughout your character or activated by the character itself.OPTIONAL and will be closely monitored.]

Name:Body Heat

Description:
Shieru Can Control His body heat(I know this sees Kinda Stupid but its the nly thing i can think of)
Okay IT works like this-When Shierus Body is HOt Than he can resist more Pain but The damage is always the same.When it is cold than he can hide his reiatsu because the coldenss gives him the "Dead"State.

Resurreccion Information

Name:Aguas de Sueño(Dream Waters)

Release Phrase:Ahogue el Sol,Aguas de Sueño

Element/Family:WATER

Represent:Shark

Sealed Resurreccion:Normal Katana

Released Resurreccion:Shierus hair grows longer and turns Gray,he gets sharp teeth and his hands grow small claws.And hes weapon changes to 2 Chakrams(I hope You know what those are)

Resurreccion Special Ability:Water Molecular Structure Modulation,Controlling water,Draining Water.

Techniques

Name:Tiburones de Agua
State:Resureccion
Description:The Techq Is Like a Illusion,Shieru THrows his 2 chakrams at the enemy and they turn into transparent Sharks made out of Water,The Techinque does not do any daage but distracts the Enemy
Duration and/or cooldown:duration 2/cooldown 4

Name:Muerte de Agua
State:Resureccion
Description:The Techhnique Is used after TDA Shieru hits his fists in the ground and sucks the ground water in him.After That He can do with the water what he wants.
Duration and/or cooldown:Duration 10 Posts/Cooldown 14 Posts
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

Shieru Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shieru Phantom   Shieru Phantom I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:30 pm

I would like more in appearance and personality. Proper grammar helps.

I don't get how your body heat correlates with those two abilities at all. You could give yourself the ability to go into a dead state which would cover both if you wanted, but I just don't see what your body heat has to do with it.

As a formality, not necessary, could you translate your release phrase?

Luckily for you, I know what a chakram is. Again though, grammar helps.

Please use a paragraph form to explain your abilities in detail, including limits and downsides. That is far too vague.

You don't have the illusion element, so I don't think I can approve your first tech. Also, the same formality as your release phrase, if you don't mind?

The second tech, same formality as your first one and release phrase, if you would? It isn't required, but it would be nice. I'm assuming TDA is Tiburones de Agua.... In which case I suppose your second tech is approvable, though you might want to have a charge time, as it would take more than one post to suck all of the water out of the ground.
Back to top Go down

Shieru Phantom
Page 1 of 1