Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Exit sign

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Null
Akarui Yaiba-Elite Superhuman Leader
Null

The Exit sign Empty
PostSubject: The Exit sign   The Exit sign I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:34 am

I love this site and all the users, but there are some rotten apple that spoil the whole feast for all. I remember talking to a bunch of people, asking them how one would say... fight their way out and escape from a situation where the entire thing is against them simply because they were dumb enough not to estimate how the situation would unfold. He told me he can just suddenly *EXIT* or *DELETE* his post as if he were never there. Godmodding at the fullest. If you are there, you are there, you can't suddenly disappear off JUST LIKE THAT.

BS I'd say. They can just go in and out whenever they feel like, SUDDENLY ESCAPING like that with no repercussions on their part, you see, this is the kind of thing that puts the site down with godmodding. If someone is beating the crap out of you, you don't escape just like that expecting people NOT TO CATCH UP WITH YOU. No, if they are kicking your ass, you are weak, if you are running away, you are weak, and weak people don't run far. So the people kicking your ass can easily catch up with you, IT'S LOGICAL AND COMMON SENSE.

You see, also here is another problem, people editing their posts just like that, even for small, trivial reasons when the other person already posted. It's like he has to edit his post to match with that person's post. Another BS I'd say and a cheap "GET FREE ADVANTAGE" card. Now this isn't to the plebeians out there but for the higher ups, the admins, to look over and read. Those who do this BS KNOW who they are, and will most likely oppose this because "Oh, I can't get away with my cheap ass BS anymore, so I will throw a fit here and just use small reasons and other examples to get away."

Anyways, in a fight, there is no escape unless the adversary lets you get away, it's the only most logical thing to do. Now it's simple, you people sit down and think about this, and give me a response, kk? Love you all, you guys are awesome. ^.^

Null out.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

The Exit sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exit sign   The Exit sign I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:33 am

plebeians = Epic win on wording.
I love it when people use words I don't get to here very often. In fact, I haven't seen that word since it showed up in a short story I wrote xD

Oh, and I am in total agreement. Your dying, you die. Hope they take pity on you, and if they don't take it with dignity.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

The Exit sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exit sign   The Exit sign I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:08 pm

thats pretty much how i'm running the place. no exiting battle when your getting your ass kicked. How i see it one battle= one death unless the winner choices otherwise. as for the post editing I can't set it to only one catagory or it would be that way. when i say this i mean that someone can't edit their characters in character creation when we deny a certain aspect of creation.The best thing i can tell you is pay close attention to what they put before you post and if they change it bring it to my attention or ryosen and we will take care of it.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Jaden Yoshinaru
Rogue Superhuman
Jaden Yoshinaru

The Exit sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exit sign   The Exit sign I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Wow, this just happend to me in my topic.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme

The Exit sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exit sign   The Exit sign I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:06 am

I don't think you understood what Null was trying to say, Hezro. He's saying that despite the way you're running the place, it still happens [No Offense, What-So-Ever].
I suggest make it a punishable offence. A One Time Offender gets his first Warning and ask them to re-post. If they are dumb enough to continue doing so, Temp Ban; 1 Day perhaps?
Still don't get the message? 1 Week Ban. Finally, you will be asked to discontinue RPing on the site till you provide the Forum Admin with a 5000 Word Essay on Why it is wrong to God-Mod.
Sounds like a Punishment for a Naughty student? Well, Its quite effective to have someone write why they were wrong. Works really well, and pisses the offender to no extent.
~Rhyme
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

The Exit sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exit sign   The Exit sign I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:25 am

I'll see what I can do. I have been meaning to do so but I've been caught up in work these past few days.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Sponsored content

The Exit sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exit sign   The Exit sign I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Exit sign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Ideas & Suggestions-
Jump to: