Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I changed my mind = P ((DONE))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

I changed my mind = P ((DONE)) Empty
PostSubject: I changed my mind = P ((DONE))   I changed my mind = P ((DONE)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Xuntaii Kuchiki [[Zun-Tah-ee, Koo-ch-key]]

Visual Age: 22

Division: 1

Appearance: I changed my mind = P ((DONE)) Moonlit_Shinigami_by_UdonNodu
Xuntaii wears an odd outfit for a shinigami. Instead of the traditional robes, he wears a sleeveless, black robe torso with a crimson trimming. This torso flows out into what seems to be a cape-like length of fabric that hangs from the back of his waist. He wears baggy pants, generally a faded blue in color with some form of moon design. On his right arm is an armored plating that runs from his hand to his shoulder, with a massive sleeve attached from the elbow that flows out. On his left arm has no protection on it, but does have a length of ribbon flowing from it. Xuntaii's hair is black in color, messy, and only a bit long. His eyes are a deep brown, his face soft and chidlish, his gaze cool and bored. He has thin colorless lips, higher cheek bones, and small almond-shaped eyes. On his feet he wears black boots. At his waist is the katana with a crescent moon cross guard, the handle wrapped in aqua blue silk. The blade is on the longer end, being about five feet in length.

Personality: Sarcasm, it beats killing people. Xuntaii was once a kind, gentle, and loving person. He soon grew out of that. He became sarcastic, cold, unloving, and vicious. Xuntaii almost always has a sarcastic remark, or a bored expression that implies that he has stopped paying attention to the person he was talking to; which he probably had. He has a short attention span when it comes to conversations, and an even shorter one when the conversation is idle of the person is stupid. Having little patience for those beneath his intelligence, Xuntaii will often strike out at them or just declare them hopeless and leave them. If someone is deemed unworthy of his presence, they might as well be dead in his eyes. He can hold a grudge with the best of them, and has a very difficult time trusting people. A cynic to the core, he does not believe in any concept or person unless given proof that will convince him to. He has lost all hope for humankind, and voices this often. As a result, he does not do well in relationships. However, he is also very intelligent and charismatic. He knows what to say and when to say it to swoon a girl or guy, and so he is often in relationships. These relationships just happen to last a month at maximum. When they are done Xuntaii doesn't dwell on the past, he moves on to the next one without giving past relationships a second thought. He is very guarded and chooses not to get close to people to protect himself from getting hurt.

Background/RP Sample

Background:
Xuntaii was born into China during one of the great wars for power over the land. He was born into one of the most powerful dynasties, and brought up as a warrior. Becoming extremely skilled in combat, Xuntaii survived the war for five years as a general. In the fifth year of war, Xuntaii was taken down in an ambush of archers. He died with his men nobly, and would soon wake up in the Rukongai. Growing up in the noble family of the Kuchiki, Xuntaii again relived the stressful experience of having more expected of you than you feel you can accomplish. As a result, Xuntaii was placed in advanced classes in the academy, and even graduated early. Because of his nobility, he was given the twelfth seat in division one of his first day. Obviously he didn't make all that many friends, because no one felt he had earned his position. He hadn't, and he knew that, so he requested to be removed from his seat, so that someone more worthy of the position could take it. The family was furious about this, but they would eventually calm down and come to understand. Xuntaii would not allow his ancestors buy him authority, he wanted to earn it through gaining both physical and mental power. So, Xuntaii trained with his squadmates and became stronger. He developed his shikai form, and was granted a seat position that he deserved. As he grew in power he would also grow in rank, going from tenth seat to third in only around one hundred years. In another two hundred years he would become the vice captain of squad one, and begin the training of his lifetime. This training would bring him to the brink of his death and back, it was the training that would also make him ten times more powerful than before. He trained to access his Bankai. His Bankai would be achieved, and perfected, in five hundred years of training. At the end of his training, the Captain of his division, and Captain Commander, would fall in combat to an equally powerful force that no one had the ability to identify, as it occured far away from the soul society. The Captains went about trying to decide who would take his place, when Xuntaii threw his hat into the ring. He offered to fight anyone and preform any task they required of him, but it wasn't necessary. No one but a member of the four royal families would say no to a Kuchiki, and even those of the captains that might hail from said families knew that he was powerful and wise enough to take over the squad; and so he became the Captain Commander.

RP Sample:
Hate, venom, acid, vengeance, all of these things were filling the throat and head of the legendary white panther. The man was given this name for several reason. The first reason was that he had brilliant, achromatic, snowy hair. The second reason was the matching cat ears and tail that graced his body with more than just diverse looks. The third was his personality; he was vicious and lethal. No prey that entered his sites ever got away alive, or at least uninjured. The man's speciality was in information, which proved to be fatal for the man he was now hunting. Word had gotten around that this man had not only stepped the boundaries of morality, but done so by taking and defiling Kidate's only sister and immediate family. A single tear ran down the scarred and dirtied face of the vicious man as images poured into his head of their first meeting. That meeting would be their last, as it seemed life had become too difficult for Kidate to live in society since he had earned his title. He was the leader of the organization that the man he was hunting now led, and that was when he earned his nickname the "Haku Oni Kurohyou". His mouth filled with acid at the thoughts of his little sister crying out, without her brother to protect her. He had failed her, and as a result this man had done things to her that Kidate could never take back. Man? No, this was no man, he was a monster; the inner editor within Kidate said. He nodded to himself at the correction, it was more fitting than even his shinobi nickname. He growled openly, the sound produced from his throat eerily similar to the one that most associate with stories of demons. He spat the acidic taste from his mouth and steeled his nerves. He was not planning on going back to the ways of the shinobi, but it seemed he would need to pull out every single move he had to insure that this man suffered greatly.

Kidate's achromatic hair was messy and spiked out every as usual, nearly covering his soft cat ears. In fact, the only evidence of the ears was the gentle, pink flesh within the ears that stuck out against the snowy plain of hair like a sore thumb. His face was heavily scarred and covered in dirt and grime, he hadn't stopped his tracking for days. Beneath his eyes were heavy bags from the lack of sleep, but they had been there for years now. His teeth were glistening, fangs elongated and barred with his cracked lips pulled back. There was a disturbing fire in the man's emerald, feline eyes; the flames of hell itself. Chakra poured off of the man in waves, he did not attempt to control it or keep it hidden. He had forsaken the unprofessional outfit that had consisted of black t-shirts, torn up jeans, and top hats. Today, he had donned his old armor and prepared for battle. The armor was as white as his hair, heavy plates covering his torso and shoulders, with lighter and more flexible plates protecting his legs and allowing movement capabilities to be at just below maximum. Around his waist was a golden belt, which glistened like the golden trimming along his armor in the setting sun. Attached to his belt on the left side of his waist were two sheaths. The top sheath held an oddly-shaped long sword, that spiked out at the middle of the blade. The cross guard was in the form of an eye, with two spikes coming out from each corner. The handle itself was wrapped in gray leather, the metal silvery and the pommel another eye. The bottom sheath was a simple katana, five feet in length and silvery through and through. Its cross guard was in the form of some runic symbol, the handle wrapped in a length of silver ribbon. Kidate's arms were gloved with black leather, his feet armoured with grieves. On Kidate's back was the white cape of the Goryu, emblazoned with the green goryu symbol; a kanji symbol meaning "peace". It was ironic, this cape was worn by a man who had peace completely shattered and thrown from his mentality.

Please, hold out for me my sister. Your brother is coming, I can taste his scent from here! He will suffer until he is nearly dead, and then I will draw the location where he placed you from his quivering lips, and deliver a killing blow. Then, I will come to save you. No one can stand in my way now, no one at all! Kidate thought to himself desperately, as if his sister could hear him. For a fleeting moment he thought he heard something like her voice entering his head, but he shook it off. He wasn't insane, just over-driven and out of practice. He dies. Kidate thought determinedly. He suddenly sprung forward from the building roof he had been crouched upon.

He was within the Leaf village, on a building just outside of the Hokage's office where he knew the man would be since he had taken over the pathetic village. Kidate had never liked the village much, so he wouldn't mind roughing it up a tad. The sun was setting in the sky, painting the clouds with hues of pink and orange. The sky was a canvas and the sun was the painter, it was doing a mighty-fine job. However, it wasn't exactly the kind of scenery that was befitting of the end of a monster like Kyogi. Kidate's arm extended, and a crimson liquid poured out of nowhere, bubbling up into the form of a metallic shaft. From the end farthest from Kidate, two massive bubbles form. The bubbles extended, taking the form of identical skulls with the backs connected over the shaft. The metal solidified, forming into the hammer that had proved both an adversary and ally to Kidate from practically the beginning of his climb to the top. Warugi's voice faded in and out, laughing as his form appeared in Kidate's hand. The seal was doing its job, but Warugi was strong. Kidate grimaced, swinging the hammer at the wall that kept the Hokage separated from the outer world. The world crumbled with ease under the force of a hundred-ton hammer being slammed against it. It crumbled away as Kidate flew into the office, prepared to destroy the man's limbs.

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Tentei no Chaini-zu Riku ken Umi - Poorly translated, Lord of Chinese Land and Sea. Shikai: Tentei

Release Phrase: "Show them the power of our dynasty, Tentei!", or "Bankai, Tentei no Chaini-zu Riku ken Umi!"

Element/Family: Explosives/Reiatsu

Manifestation: I changed my mind = P ((DONE)) Chinese-tiger
The Manifestation is actually the painting, the tiger never leaves the painting, but instead pulls others into it if they wish to communicate with him((this being only Xuntaii)). As a result, Xuntaii's inner world is the forest in the painting. It continues to paint itself as he goes deeper into the world, fading out if the area isn't within twenty meters of him or the tiger.

Sealed Zanpakuto: See appearance.

Shikai: I changed my mind = P ((DONE)) Moonlit_Shinigami_by_UdonNodu

Shikai Ability: The basic shikai ability of Tentei lies in two areas. The first is that the blades can create a powdery-substance similar to the original gunpowder that the chinese used in bombs and fireworks. This powder can be expelled, and caused to explode with a simple kidou. The second ability is that the blades create extremely tiny explosions whenever hey cut something, causing it to be able to slice through nearly any solid surface, while burning and tearing at whatever it is to the expand its range of damage.

[Bankai applies only for Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai:
Spoiler:
Unlike most Bankai, Xuntaii's is inanimate. It is actually a landscape, as opposed to a massive creature or weapon. The landscape is of the place where he died as a human, a mountainous valley filled with a lake. The lake seems to glow as if it were full of some form of energy. All along the mountains are various weapons, everything from katana to bow and arrows.

Bankai Ability: Xuntaii's bankai mode has two abilities, both of which are simply extreme versions of his simple shikai ability. The first is that he can now produce the same powdery substance, except that it will form in front of his hands and can be launched with reiatsu. The second ability lies in the weapons all around the area. These weapons will explode upon Xuntaii's command, and reform somewhere else in the area. The explosion is equivalent in power to a level 45 kidou attack.

Techniques

Name: Vengeance of the Dynasty
State: Both
Description: This technique allows Xuntaii to summon a massive amount of gunpowder. The gunpowder will then be lit with a kidou, and launched toward his opponent. The gunpowder is only condensed at the very end, meaning that an actual explosion won't occur until it has burned through the tail of the attack.
CD- 8 Posts

Name: Staccato
State:Sealed+Shikai
Description: This is a basic technique involving a series of extremely fast slashes. The slashes come in a flurry of steel, causing it to be difficult to block every single one of the strikes. However, the cuts will be less powerful than normal slashes.
CD- 5 Posts

Leave the other techs open for now.
Duration and/or cooldown:

Last edited by Xuntaii Kuchiki on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: I changed my mind = P ((DONE))   I changed my mind = P ((DONE)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:34 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: I changed my mind = P ((DONE))   I changed my mind = P ((DONE)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:51 pm

DEAD BY CONTROLLED EXPLOSION
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I changed my mind = P ((DONE))   I changed my mind = P ((DONE)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I changed my mind = P ((DONE))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Registration :: Deceased/Inactive Dumpster-
Jump to: