Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyaksu Jujin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Kyaksu Jujin Empty
PostSubject: Kyaksu Jujin   Kyaksu Jujin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:36 am

Name: Kyaksu Jujin

Visual Age: 28

Division: 6

Appearance: Kyaksu Jujin 1e44908

Personality: Kyaksu acts very seriously, dark and almost demon like, with a slight touch of humor. He is very serious when it come to battles.

Background/RP Sample

Background: Kyaksu was brutaly murdered in the real world and ended up wondering around the rukongai for 80 years. and he finally got an invitation to the shinigami academy, eventually he got through and joined squad six, working his way up to becoming captain, since there was no captain do to the loss in the war.

RP Sample: (this is not from my character, this is from another rp group.)
Tristen awoke early that morning, he was overly happy with the day to come, he gets to get his real Zanpaktou and He gets to go on the Dummy Hollow Exercise field trip. He got dressed and went to the courtyard for some fresh air. Tristen remembers when first came to the Soul Society, He didnt know where he was at first, but he finally learned of the place and how he had got there. He had always felt that he was diferent than the other children in the rukongai, strange things happened when he was aggitated. One time he was getting picked on by some older kids and was backed into a corner and forced into the fetal position, they were throwing rocks at him and then he noticed that the water in the bucket next to the kids was shaking. By that time he was crying and his eyes were blurred, the next thing he remebers was the boys running away, one with his whole left arm frozen. Tristen was shocked, he got up and ran, but as he ran he noticed the bucket was empty, this stayed with him for weeks to come. After a decade or 2 he saw this person with a white hauri on and some serious looking people following him, after a couple of hours the important looking people left and tristen didnt see them again. After another couple of weeks he saw the people, Which he later found out to be a shinigami captain and his vice-captain and 3rd seat, making their way to town. This is the day that he had been waiting for, but it was cut short by some thugs who decided to mug him. Tristen ran and ran, until he came to the river, the thugs caught up with him and stole the money he had on him and started to punching and kicking him and then pushed him in the river. Apparently this wasnt the thing to do....Tristen didnt remember anything that happened but he woke up with the captain and the VC and 3rd seat surrounding him talking..."That reiatsu couldnt have come from him!" Then the captain spoke "You saw as well as I, there was no mistaking it...". AfterA week he got his invitation to the shinigami academy and now he was here...

Tristens mind slammed back to reality and he thought to himself "I better get some kido practice in before i go, and i better go and see Iwao for my Zanpaktou"

Tristen Shunpoed to the kido practice field. He sat up some targets and began practiceing some Hadous and Bakudous.

Tristen never wasted his time with the incantations "Hadou #4, Byakurai!!!" White lightnig shot from his fingertip and crashed into the dummy..."Direct hit! Yes!"

Tristen then turned to another target.. "Hadou #31, Shakkahō!!!" He over did this spell and it blew up in his face sending him flying back into the wall. He was bleeding from his head.

Tristen thought to himself "Damn!!! That hurt, remind me never to that again!"

Tristen took a rest and ate some of the food he had brought with him...

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Yokoshima

Release Phrase: Ingulf the world in darkness

Element/Family: Shadow/Dark

Manifestation: He is a Black being with spiked wings on his back and peircing blue eyes.

Sealed Zanpakuto: Regular katana with red and black hilt, and a tribal symbol as a gaurd.

Shikai: Pure black With a spiked blade.

Shikai Ability: The slashes can send a wave of darkness that can do some real damage, this ability is called "kurayami". Spikes can be released and damage the target. this happens at the coomand of "sashimasu "

[Bankai applies only for Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai: Turns into a Bow, It looks like a pair of demon wings. This also changed Kyaksu a little giving him Big black spiked wingsand sand his eyes turn black.

Bankai Ability: Shoots arrows of dark reiatsu and has many forms of arrows, ranging from harmless to devistating. I can call out "karamu" and an arrow fires that can control the enemy, but this takes some time to prepare and i can only use it once. "Oni Taihoo!" The Final ability is the bow breaks in half and is used as a cannon, shooting off a maximum of 5 Devastating arrows.

Techniques

Name: No name
State: Both
Description: Allows myself to go into the shadows to aviod attacks...
Duration and/or cooldown: Dur.- 2 posts / Cool- 2posts

Name: "kurayami"
State: Shikai
Description: The slashes can send a wave of darkness that can do some real damage
Duration and/or cooldown: No cool down

Name: sashimasu
State: Shikai
Description: Spikes can be released and damage the target.
Duration and/or cooldown: Cooldown- 1 post

Name: Karamu
State: Bankai
Descrition: I can call out "karamu" and an arrow fires that can control the enemy
Duration and/or cooldown: Duration 3 post/ no cooldown

Name: "Oni Taihoo"
State: Bankai
Decription:the bow breaks in half and is used as a cannon, shooting off a maximum of 5 Devastating arrows.
Duration/cooldown: As long as i dont fire all 5 shots (as long as i want to)/ 3 posts

Last edited by Kyaksu Jujin on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Kyaksu Jujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu Jujin   Kyaksu Jujin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:01 am

put the cool down times in post form instead of minutes and it will be approved, rank will be given at once
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Kyaksu Jujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu Jujin   Kyaksu Jujin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:02 am

kk ^.^ thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Kyaksu Jujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu Jujin   Kyaksu Jujin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:04 am

Edited Smile
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Kyaksu Jujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu Jujin   Kyaksu Jujin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:06 am

missed one,lol,karamu
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Kyaksu Jujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu Jujin   Kyaksu Jujin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:10 am

Now i got it all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Kyaksu Jujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu Jujin   Kyaksu Jujin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:14 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

Kyaksu Jujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu Jujin   Kyaksu Jujin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:28 pm

DENIED

Bankai Ability: Shoots arrows of dark reiatsu and has many forms of arrows, ranging from harmless to devistating. I can call out "karamu" and an arrow fires that can control the enemy, but this takes some time to prepare and i can only use it once. Another ability is that i can dissappear on command (Hidng in the shadows)." Oni Taihoo!" The Final ability is the bow breaks in half and is used as a cannon, shooting off a maximum of 5 Devastating arrows.

its all good except for this one part here.

Another ability is that i can dissappear on command (Hidng in the shadows)."

apparently this is another dimmension of some sorts and I call all mods and admins to look into this.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Kyaksu Jujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu Jujin   Kyaksu Jujin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:23 pm

Yes I didn't see this the first time, if anything it needs to be a tech. Add it as a tech with proper cooldown times n it will be added.the ability is suspended until edited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyaksu Jujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyaksu Jujin   Kyaksu Jujin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyaksu Jujin
Page 1 of 1